Poll: Have you read My new story Shadows of the alley? Vote Now!
Author has written 3 stories for Warriors.
Hi! thank's for visiting my profile.
I am a huge warriors fan and obsess over it.
My name: Do you think I would say?
I live in: So not telling! The Aardvarks might find me!!
I love: reading,writing, playing video games, relaxing, playing with my pets.
I hate: Math, people with their I-pods on full-blast, bananas(They are just gross!), people who abuse animals, and spiders.
Favorite food: My dad's special steak.
Favorite series: Warriors, duh!
Warrior name: Mudfur
Looks: White and Brown She-cat with Bright Green Eyes.
Favorite Warrior pairings:
Plushies I have gotten
Brightheart holding a trophy(ULTRA RARE!)
Box of tigerstar voodoo dolls(HAHAHA)
Try Not To Cry:
Mommy...Johnny brought a gun to school,
He told his friends that it was cool,
And when he pulled the trigger back,
It shot with a great, huge crack.
Mommy, I was a good girl, I did what I was told,
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold!
When I went to school that day,
I never said good-bye.
I'm sorry that I had to go, But Mommy, please don't cry.
When Johnny shot the gun, he hit me and another,
And all because Johnny, got the gun from his brother.
Mommy, please tell Daddy; That I love him very much,
And please tell Zack; my boyfriend; That it wasn't just a crush.
And tell my little sister; That she is the only one now,
And tell my dear sweet grandmother; I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends; That they always were the best
Mommy, I'm not the first, I'm no better than the rest
Mommy, tell my teachers; I won't show up for class,
And never to forget this, And please don't let this pass
Mommy, why'd it have to be me? No one, though. deserves this.
But mommy, it's not fair, I left without a kiss.
And Mommy tell the doctors; I know that they really did try
I think I even saw one doctor, trying not to cry.
Mommy, I'm slowly dying, with a bullet in my chest,
But Mommy please remember, I'm in heaven with the rest
When I heard that great, big crack, I ran as fast as I could
please listen to me if you would,
I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I'm not going with Daddy, On that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid,
I wanted to be an actress, I really wanted to live.
But Mommy I must go now, The time is getting late,
Mommy, tell my Zack, I'm sorry to cancel the date.
I love you Mommy, I always have, I know you know its true
And Mommy all I need to say is, "Mommy, I love you"
In Memory of The Columbine & Virginia Tech Students Who Were Lost
Please if you would,
If you pass this on,
Maybe people will cry,
Just keep this in your heart,
For the people who didn't get to say "Good-bye.
IF YOU LOVE WARRIORS, COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
If you put multiple punctuaction into and on the end of sentences, copy and paste this into your profile??
If you like copying and pasting stuff on your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
Blaa blaa blaa, if you get bored easily copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that Hollypaw should do something wrong, and act like a normal apprentice, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, zElDaPhAnToM-bLiNdBaNdIt-RaVeN, Firehawk, Rainfire, Snowfur, Firestar's Gal, Amberstar-Leader of SkyClan, Liza Taylor, Spiritpelt, Swiftpaw of WindClan, rainstorm( mosspath gets really annoyed)mosspath(cos the reviews and etc come 2 MY email!), Emberheart0,Mudfur,
If you've read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.(lol)
If you can't decide who Crowfeather should be with, and can think of good reasons for Leafpool and Feathertail but not that icky Nightcloud, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you think (or know) you're obsessed with warriors, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you wish you were a Clan cat, copy this to your profile, and add your name to the list: Troublestripe, Loyalflame, Hawkfire, Wildheart., Sparrowflight, Sapphirepaw, Shadeheart, Brightheart7, Rainstorm007, Cherrystripe of ThunderClan, Spiritpelt, Swiftpaw of WindClan, Mosspath, Rainstorm, Emberheart0, Lightningstreak of ThunderClan
If there are times where you just wanna annoy someone for the heck of it copy this into your profile.
If you think the school week is way too long and weekends are way too short, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever pushed on a door marked pull or vice versa, copy and paste this into your profile.
If, for any particular reason, you have laughed during a movie that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
If youthink Squirrelflight's 'kits' are actually Leafpool's, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like smiley faces, then copy this into your profile. :D :P
If you think Leaf x Crow is the most awesome pairing, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name! Maplepelt, Hollypaw,Waterleaf, Spottedpool,Whitestar091, Lightningstreak, Mudfur,
If you ever wished you could talk to animals or be an animal, copy and paste this into your profile (I think it would be cool to be a warrior cat!!)
11 PEOPLE ON A ROPE
This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your signature to
help him gain world domination.
15 things to do in Walmart.
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
15 annoying things to do in an Elevator.
1. Push the buttons and pretend they send a shock through you. Wait for the effects of the "shock" to wear off, smile, and go back for more.
2. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for a friend. After a while let the doors close and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
3. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
4. Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on ask if they have an appointment.
5. Lay down a Twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.
6. When the doors close, announce to the others in a voice of forced calm, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"
7. Swat at flies which don't exist.
8. Call out, "Group hug!" and then enforce it.
9. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
10. Crack open your briefcase or purse and peer inside periodically while whispering, "Got enough air in there?"
11. Stand silently and motionless in the corner facing the wall, without getting off. If someone approaches you, turn around and try to bite them.
12. Stare at another passenger for a while and then announce in horror, "You're one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
13. Stare manically and grin at another passenger for an extended amount of time before announcing, "I have new socks on."
14. Draw a little square on the floor with a pen/pencil and announce to the other passengers in an unnecessarily loud voice, "This is MY personal space!"
15. If anyone questions any of your actions, claim to be under the influence of dark magic.
Funny lables and warnings
On Sears hairdryer:
On a package of pasta after the cooking insturctions:
On a bag of Fritos:
On a bar of Dial soap:
On some Swann frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
On Nytol sleep aid:
On artificial bacon:
On a Korean kitchen knife:
On a string of Christmas lights:
On a food processor:
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a child's Superman costume:
Ways to make sure you're insane
At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. see if they slow down.
Page yourself over the intercom. don't disguise your voice.
Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy"
Ask your dog if it's comfortable with it's name. Repeat with cat, until people ask if you're alright.
As often as possible, skip rather than walk .
Specify that your drive-through order is "to go"
Sing along at the opera.
Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme .
Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because your not in the mood.
When the money comes out of the ATM, scream "I WON! I WON!"
When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling, "Run for your lives! they're loose!!"
Type your name with your knuckles:mudfur6264
Type ur name with your nose: mudfuf6264
Type ur name with your feet:mudfur6264(skills)
Type your name w/ a pen w/o looking:m,ugjg7t5u43
. Type your name w/ your cell phone w/o looking:modftr6336
What High School Musical has Taught Us
1. If you wish to show your inability or dislike for dancing, it's perfectly reasonable to break out in a dance number.
2. College? It's not important, as long as you can hang out with your friends.
3. If your love is strong enough, fireworks will go off, and lanterns will fly away as you and your boyfriend kiss.
4. Playing sports is a hint that it's time to break into song.
5. Don't worry about being rude/mean because in the end things will work out for you.
6. School spirit is a must. Especially during the summer.
7. Your friends are not human and should always be addressed by the name of their school mascot.
8. Yes! You can paint your locker pink! Screw the school board.
9. You can be a chef, lifeguard, or golf assistant...no experience needed!
10. A guy can never wear too much bronzer.
11. Lakes are the equilivant of mirrors. They can show your reflection perfectly!
12. It is possible to memorize a 3 minute song over the course of 30 seconds...and sing it perfectly!
13. It doesn't matter that you're not a staff member... You can still attend any and all staff events.
14. The phrase 'more moves than an octopus in a wrestling match' is something that can be used in everyday conversation
15. There are two bells that get you out of school. The first one tells you to start singing and dancing, the second announces you should stop.
16. Even though its the last day of school, its okay to leave stuff in the locker for the summer.
17. If your family is 'saving pennies' for your college education and gives you a junky truck to drive because they 'can't afford anything else', it is normal for their kitchen to have expensive granite counter tops and a 7,000 fridge.
18. Pianos can float now. Go ahead, try it.
19. It's perfectly acceptable for a guy to wear girl's capris.
20. If you're upset, just run through a golf course, jumping and spinning, while singing 'Bet on it'...you won't fall at any point, and no one will stop and think 'what the flip?'.
21. You can send telepathic messages to your mom to tell her to pick you up just as you're finishing your breakup song with your boyfriend.
22. A resort can be highly successful when there are way more employees than guests.
23. 'And she stepped on the ball' is actually quite funny. You just need to put it into context.
24. One family can apparently control an entire city, including all educational institutions in the area.
25. It's good manners to refer to your mother as a 'backstabber'
26. Turkey imported from Maine is much better than any other turkey. In fact, it's fabulous...
27. Apparently, it is now possible to hire an entire high school to be the staff at an upscale country club.
28. Iced tea from England is blue
29. Water Bug is a really cute, funny, and romantic pet name. -gags- Gah, my god, Rowsely...
30. Being a teenage paparazzi at school and taking multiple pictures of the same two people is not weird or creepy in any way
31 .When your girlfriend tells you that your shoes don't match your tie, you must do a stupid looking surfer move to see if she's right, you can't just look down.
32. Take two small saucepan lids and bang them together. You'll find they make the exact same sound as a large GONG. Go on, have a go.
33. It IS possible to have any object in the world come in pink & engraved with your initials.
34. If you are the basketball star of your school, you can get yourself, as well as the rest of the school, summer jobs.
35. Lava Springs apparently had no employees, since they had to hire a whole new staff.
36. Don't change your friends, change your dreams.
37. 'What team?' 'Wildcats!''GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME!' can fix any problem.
38. Basketball scholarships at the University of Albuquerque depend completely on your musical performance skills
39. Guitars and speaker equipment can be placed near a pool safely.
40.When you frolic with your girlfriend in the golf course, you get in trouble. When you frolic by yourself and sing, nothing happens, of course.
I did recently got someone to do number 15 of the walmart list. The store called security. :D