Poll: Are you are person who cares who the uke is? or the seme? Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Tactics, Hunter X Hunter, Naruto, and Shonen Onmyouji.
Name: well my name doesn't realy matter but you can call me angel-chan or angel if you write to me or reveiw some of my stories.
How I Found This Website: My friend (Math-hime) who has an account here introduced me and i just got hooked on it
Hobbies:reading/watching yaoi and yuri, yes YAOI and YURI
Dislikes:I like alot of stuff so its rare for me to not like something or someone, but I do, her name is Sakura and she is from the Narut series
Age: i'm a teen
Apperance:Brownish-blondeish hair, hazel eyes and tan skin
16 Ways To Break Writer’s Block
1. First, check for external pressures: physical or emotional stress, illness, poor diet, inadequate sleep, excessive distraction, or changes or disruptions in your routine. Fix or eliminate these external factors as much as you can.
2. If a block persists, make a list of all possible directions in which your piece can go. Don’t exclude any ideas, even silly or seemingly unworkable ones. Try out one or more of these directions until something clicks.
3. Change where, when, or how you write. Use a pen and paper instead of a computer, or write in the early morning instead of at night.
4. Make your writing circumstances as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Use more (or less) light. Keep a coffee pot going on your desk. Write in bed.
5. Put the project (chapter, section, page) aside for awhile. Work on a different writing (or nonwriting) project instead. If you prefer, work on the two projects simultaneously, or alternate between them.
6. Write something else that comes easily: a letter, a memo, a recipe. Then return to your original project.
7. Retype (write) your last page, then keep going.
8. Meditate or exercise for half and hour or more, then return to your piece.
9. Distract yourself for awhile. Take a walk, see a movie, visit a friend. Get your conscious mind off the problem; your subconscious will keep working at it.
10. Brainstorm with other people, particularly other writers, either one at a time or in a group. Invite and consider fresh perspectives and ideas.
11. Sit quietly at your desk. Focus on the spot where you’re stuck for a minute or two, then let go of that image or idea and let your mind wander wherever it wants to go. Often these wanderings will lead to something helpful.
12. Offer yourself a reward of something you like a great deal once you finish your project. When you’re done promptly collect that reward.
13. Try starting that section, or even the whole piece, over again - but use a different point of view, time, setting, dilemma, narrator, viewpoint, or central image of metaphor.
14. Keep writing, even if you’re going nowhere. Let the piece wander or lose its way for awhile. If necessary, write nonsense for a bit- but keep going. Continue to push ahead until something clicks.
15. If you work well under pressure, set a reasonable deadline for solving your problems. Stick to it.
16. Stop writing altogether for a little while. Maybe you need a break to help you build up your creative momentum.
THE NARUTARD SURVEY.
1. Who is your favorite Naruto character(s)?
2. What is your favorite pairing(s)?
Urk. my main pairing for now is (male)Kyuu(male)Naru, ut normaly goes back and forth from that pairing to ItaNaru
3. Are you a Naruto yaoi or hentai fan?
Naruto Yaoi all the way
4. Ever cosplayed Naruto characters? If so, who, where and how many times?
No.. TTxTT but I wish
5. List your collection of Naruto junk and merchandise, if any.
I have some Naruto movies if that count
6. Have you ever felt that you were destined to be with a Naruto character? If so, who?
No I haven't
7. NaruHina or KibaHina?
Naruto is only for Itachi or Kyuubi, so that makes it KibaHina
8. SasuSaku or SasuNaru?
9. Which team is your favorite?
Do you count the Akatsuki pair of Sasori and Deidara?
10. Do you support the Obito theory? (Tobi=Obito)
...never really thought much about it till now
11. Do you support the 'Yondaime is Naruto's father' theory?
Have you seen the two? Of course I do!
12. Your favorite Akatsuki member?
13. Are you Pro-Sasuke or Anti-Sasuke?
14. Have you seen all Naruto episodes so far (including Shippuden and fillers)?
No, I tend to skip some of the Shippuden episodes
15. Have you read all the chapters so far?
I haven't even read the first chapater of the Naruto series
16. Do you believe Naruto has ADD?
ADD? Ha! more like ULFS(uke looking for seme) disorder
17. Sub or dub?
18. Pro-Sakura or Anti-Sakura?
Anti-Sakura! She hits poor Naru-chan
19. Tobi = Annoying or funny?
neither, he's adorable
20. Do you even know who Tobi is?
21. Gai = Sexy beast or Ugly nerd?
... sexy beast... don't look at me that way!
22. Which character would be the best crossdresser?
As much as I want to say naruto it would have to be Deidara
23. Rock Lee = Weird or Awesome?
Awesome! Have you seen how he fights!? So cool
24. Which character would be best OOC? Who and how?
Naruto, he can actualy have the chance of becoming smart
25. Do you like Naruto fanfics?
26. Do you write Naruto fanfics?
27. Do you like lemons?
-blush- yes i read one atleast once a day
28. Do your parents know about the Naruto characters?
Surprisingly my mom knows all the characters
29. Have you watched the Naruto Abridged Series?
Thats Shppuden right?
30. Have you seen The Naruto Ultimate Fanflashes?
Pulls out sister's ipod and mp3 player, i have them right here
31. Have you ever gotten someone else hooked on Naruto?
yes, half of the neighborhood kids
32. Have you ever been drawing Naruto in school and has someone recognized it?
33. Have you ever been in class drawing Naruto and the teacher came up to you and said 'WTF is this?
I have drawn naruto in class but I have never been caught and I don't plan to be
34. Has Naruto affected your school life and grades?
...I get good grades but...
35. Are you broke thanks to Naruto?
Not from Naruto, but yaoi... ehehe...
36. Do you want to read Icha Icha Paradise?
If there is a yaoi version
37. Do you support the 'Yondaime is the Akatsuki Leader' theory?
No, but i wish
38. Do you draw Naruto fanart? If so, count how many there are in your gallery.
39. Is Sasuke still sexy in his second stage of the cursed seal
Sasuke?Sexy? never thought i would hear those two words in the same sentence
40. Do you have a Naruto OC?
... yes but they won't be paired up with any characters
41. Looking back at some of your answers, do you think Naruto has taken over your life?
No, but yaoi has
Fav Lines/Shorts From Various Sources
“Fire is bad for the complexion. My duck haired teammate is kinda pale. I'm pretty sure he burns easy. I'm just being considerate.” If sarcasm was a weapon Berial would be dead by now. Fav line from Naruto Fanfic written by Hidden Twilight titled Devils Don't Cry
"Bah!" this one spits, shaking fists like rotten apples in the general direction of the housekeeper's face region.
"Answer the question," insists the housekeeper. "As you be honor-bound to. Will I be rich by and by?"
"Honor-bound my arse!" snarls the piskie woman, swatting away bits of unwated information like invisible flies. "And better ye be a witch than a bitch getting rich any day, any era, any lifetime. Eh?Eh? Throw that in your purse and clink it. Stick that in a pie and bake it. Snitch. Traitor. Causer of sorrow." Fav lines from The Minister's Daughter written by Julie Hearn
“However, by some kind of magic, you miraculously get things accomplished. You’re like a fucking Mary Sue.” Fav line from katekyo Hitman reborn fanfic ,written by Death2Afangirl, titled Hungry for Tsuna
“Allergies?” Kisame asked.
Itachi stared at him. “I’m an evil mass murderer of the genocide kind… I’ve been tested; I take allergy medication every twelve hours. I’m fucking fine. Now go… Do what fish do best…” Itachi shook his head and walked away. “Whatever the hell fish do do best…” Fav line from Naruto Fanfic written by Yorochi.Is.Sailor.L titled Double Edged Sword
Delusional.” Naruto muttered. “How many drugs do you take to keep the color of the sky in your world blue?” Title of story Naruto the Origami Master written by EroSlackerMichaAnother roach flew from wall to wall like a fighter jet, taking revenge on the lowly humans who killed his little brother. The blond who hit his brother was screeching like hell and he felt the tingling sensation of how his power could fuck up such a man. He chuckled a bit as his other siblings came in for the fun.
Sasuke was awed at the number of cockroaches that lived inside their house. Really, this was his first time seeing such phenomenon. He was also impressed how such tiny creatures could duck his every swatting attempt but still coming for more, taunting him. He couldn’t believe it, they were like ninjas. One second you see them then poof they’re gone if you get a bit distracted. Naruto was right; never underestimate the creatures of the dirt. Title of story Imitating Myself written by Late_Sleeper on AFF.net
"So men can walk on water, spit fireballs out of their mouths, house demons, and summon large animals out of no where and no one finds that odd, but for a man to get pregnant isn't possible...right..." Naruto mumbled to himself. Title of story Naruto, You/’re Not Pregnant written by Jelp poste on Aff.net
“No need to be formal, Nappo-chan. We know each other very well.” The student president hummed with a fox-like smile. “But I have been wondering what you’ve been up to. Running from the law? Training in the mountains? Plotting the destruction of mankind?”The midnight haired boy’s smile widen at hearing the other’s comments. “Something like that I suppose.”
Byakuran shamelessly trailed his violet eyes up and down the other’s body. He then purred. “That isn’t the correct way to wear the school’s uniform but still…Nappo-chan looks sexy as always.”
“Byakuran, are you coming on to me?” Mukuro grinned, resting his chin on the palm on his gloved hands.Title of story(Katekyo Hitman Reborn) Hungry for Tsuna written by Death2Afangirl
“Kyuunan,” Sasuke spoke for the first time during the conversation aside from the insult earlier.
“Eh?” Kyuunan asked, giving everyone the look of innocent confusion that most every bishonen can and does make. “What’s wrong?”
“You ranted again,” the Uchiha said softly.
“Fuck, fuck, fuck a duck and screw a kangaroo. Finger-bang an orangutan, orgy at the zoo,” Kyuunan muttered softly. Title of story Ragtag Heros Are Never Fallen, written by Kyuubi-Kun
PLEASE READ WHAT'S UNDER THIS!!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it
My name is Misty
I wish I were better
When I awake I'm all alone
Don't make a sound,
I try and hide
He slaps me and hits me
"I'm sorry!", I scream
And he finally stops
My name is Misty
The poem above was written in 1996 by Misty Nicole Ramsey