Author has written 6 stories for Naruto, and Harry Potter.
"here we are now, seperated for all the right reasons, for all the people who need us to be apart."
a few words about HairoM:
- Sasu\Naru Naru\Sasu
Favorite books, anime, manga and TV shows:
- Boy Princess
- Harry Potter
Thank god I'm able to forget, for if I couldn't- I'd be too scared to try again.
"He stood up. His heart was leaping against his ribs like a frantic bird. Perhaps it was determined to fulfil a lifetime's beats before the end." - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K.Rowling
"'Do you need to take a break?'
"If we both end up dying, you won't be an Uchiha and I won't the Nine-Tails' Jinchuriki. We'll be free of all our burdens and we'll finally be able to understand each other in the next world." - Uzumaki Naruto, Naruto.
"You can always die, it's living that takes courage." - Himura Kenshin, Rurouni Kenshin.
"Isn't it odd how much fatter a book gets when you've read it several times?" Mo had said when, on Meggie's last birthday, they were looking at all her dear old books again. "As if something were left between the pages every time you read it. Feelings, thoughts, sounds, smells... and then, when you look at the book again many years later, you find yourself there, too, a slightly younger self, slightly different, as if the book had preserved you like a pressed flower... both strange and familiar." - Inkspell by Cornelia Funke.
"One day a young man said, "this tale about everybody having to die doesn't sit too well with me. I will go in search of the land where one never dies." - The Land Where One Never Dies by Italo Calvino.
"Three words. Poor devil. Did he hear the trap snapping shut?" - Inkspell by Cornelia Funke.
"Sleep my little baby-oh,
Kiss a lover,
Face your life,
- The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman.
"There was a passport in his bag, money in his pocket. There was a smile on his lips, although it was a wary smile, for the world is a bigger place than a little graveyard on a hill; and there would be dangers in it and mysteries, new friends to make, old friends to rediscover, mistakes to be made and many paths to be walked before he woould, finally, return to the graveyard or ride with the Lady on the broad back of her great stallion. But between now and then, there was life; and Bod walked into it with his eyes and his heart wide open." - The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman.
Some fanfictions I've read and wanted to share. It's mainly m\m ships, so you've been warned!
Harry Potter fandom:
- The Reader by bookshop - Death. War. Poetry. Love. In the midst of war, Draco reads to the students of Hogwarts. [wow, this is one of the classics! bookshop did a simply outstanding job on this one. It's just that beautiful. The Harry\Draco is barely there, but if you look closely you'll find it. Even m\m haters will enjoy this one.
- Dandelion by Ivyblossom - it's different but beautiful.
- Small Blessings by oldenuf2nobetter - Post war. Post Hogwarts. Harry opens an orphanage an adopt a babby named Edison. Coincidentally, the baby happens to be Draco Malfoy's biological son. [Harry and Draco are wonderfully written here. Their so themselves yet much more mature and charming. No wonder they fell for each other.] on The Hex Files.
- All His Saints by Setissma - Harry almost didn't open the door. [Lucky he did. There was a nice feeling of nostalgia that accompanied me throughout the whole read. Harry is broken and Draco is there to help him, but neither of them planned to fall in love in the process. it's worth every minute.] on SkyeHawke Archive.
- A Certain Kind of Memory by jamie2109 - what would you do, if you were told you have only a year left to live? Harry decides to help someone in need. [This story just broke my heart. It left me traumatized for a long time, during which I didn't dare to read another death fic. My heart just can't take that kind of stuff. But that one-time-read was worth it. definitely.] on The Hex Files and LJ.
- Snakes and Ladders by Alvira - Draco's the POtions Professor at Hogwarts and he's got, yet again, another Potter to deal with. [Most of it is about the interaction between Draco and Wystan-which is very believable and good-but the parts where Harry appears pretty much compensate for his lack of appearance. It's very sweet and heart-warming.] on fictionalley.org
- The Secret Diary of Draco Malfoy: Aristocrat, Ne'er Do Well, Rampant Homosexual by Alysian Fields - Draco is the bitch gay wizard version of Bridget Jones and he has a crush on a certain wonder Boy... [LOL this one killed me, I'm telling you. Draco in this is just... BRILLIANT!] on The Hex Files.
- Icarus Rising by ryokoblue - it's the final battle. Harry on a warpath to destroy Voldemort, but what he finds is a former school rival long ago lost to the past. A former school rival who's no longer human. [Ok, this is a Veela! Draco but don't turn it down just yet! It's beautifully written and the characterization is wonderful. It captivated me and I couldn't stop reading untill the very last chapter. Just go read this and it's sequel!] on SkyeHawke Archive.
- Keepin Quiet by Whirl Wind Prodigy - after a traumatizing incident, Naruto is left reluctant to speak again. However, things begin to change when a new family moves into the house next to his, and the beautiful, crossdressing neighbours' son, is determined to befriend him. [AU/AR. Naruto is just a broken kid living with his mother. Sasuke is a crossdressing guy, but don't let that keep you from reading this! This fic has got this warm feeling to it, despite being angsty. Sasuke and Naruto are admittedly OOC, but their charecterization is beautiful and the story is beautiful. It makes you think about people around the world whom, to them, this story is reality.] on AdultFanFiction.
- Parallels by QuestOfDreams & Lazuli - After getting hit by a weird jutsu during a mission, Naruto wakes up in a world where his father is still alive and Sasuke is his boyfriend. [Wow, this fic has got everything in it. Naruto travels between the two dimensions and we get to see how his life could've been, if all were well. On one hand, there is his world, the one in which he is Uzumaki Naruto, the Jinchuriki of Kyuubi. And on the other hand there is that other world where his dad is alive, he's known as the Hokage's son and is dating Uchiha Sasuke. Naruto is torn inside by emotions and conflicts and the knowledge that he has to go back to his own world, and leave this wonderful world filled with happiness and love.] on FanFiction.net
- Of His Effection by Bright Eyed - He came back, even after everything. He was forgiven, even after all he did. But how will their already scarred relationship stand so many new obstacles? [MPREG, angst. I know many people don't like MPREG but I do. I know it's absurd, but hey, that's why I read stories-anything can happen in stories. This fic is sweet, in a bittersweet way at first but it slowly becomes less bitter as the plot develops. It's worth every chapter!] on FanFiction.net
- Returning the Favor: A Twisted Fairytale by lexjamandme - as the youngest son, Prince Sasuke Uchiha never thought he'd be offered the title of king. Now, with his dreams at his fingertips, hewill learn that sometimes you must get lost to be found and not all favors are easy to return. [AU/AR. Based on a the story "The White Cat" which is a german fairytale originally named Puddocky and was retold and renamed by Madame d'Aulnoy. It's sweet and heart warming the way only fairytales are.] on AdultFanFiction.