Poll: Who is/are your favorite protagonist character/s to so far make an appearance in my Skyrim fanfiction "Honor Bound"? You may pick up to five. Vote Now!
Author has written 8 stories for D.Gray-Man, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Elder Scroll series, Guild Wars, Assassin's Creed, and Lord of the Rings.
Konnichwa...bonjour...and all those other greetings in other languages.
The name's Rhiannon, but call me either Rhi or Muppet if you can't pronounce it (which I don't blame you). Don't ask about the Muppet part - it's a reference to my last name. I'm going to be blunt and say that my stories are slow for a slur of reasons, but the main one being right now that my mother passed away this past September (2012). Just thought I'd say. I'm a little distracted.
Dunno if you couldn't tell, but I'm named after a character in the Celtic "Four Branches of the Mabinogi" myth...okay, I'm named after the Fleetwood Mac song...but I try not to tell people that...e_e It's not my favorite song in the world...
Well, read on. :)
Nicknames: Japan; Ni-chan; Nihon-chan; Rain; Muppet; That Quiet, Creepy Writer Chick in the Corner (
Country: United States
Occupation: Being lazy and acing it XD (That means NONE, kiddies), though I'm thinking of doing summer volunteer work at the humane society...I dunno yet.
Grade: High School Junior
School: Connections Academy (Online school, because I'm awesome like that)
Pets:Three cats (Persephone, Crookshanks, and Nicky - black goodness-knows-what mixes and grey tabby respectively) and a dog (Bruno Mars (don't laugh, it's what his previous owners named him) - a pug/beagle mix and the most adorable dog you'll ever know)
Favorite Anime: Right now, I'm being obsessive over Seirei no Moribito (SHUGA!), but, I'm pretty sure I'll grow out of it eventually...-_-
Favorite Color: Black
Favorite Video Game: You...you're asking me that...Between Elder Scrolls series, the Assassin's Creed series, and the Dragon Age series, I find myself unable to answer this...
Favorite Musician/Artist: Uh...Evanescence, Breaking Benjamin, Disturbed, Rise Against, and Skillet...? Too many...just...too many.
Religious Views: Atheistic Agnosticism. Ha! Bet'cha didn't see THAT coming? (Call me a hypocrite because of the bands I listen to and we will have issues.)
Favorite Historical Figure: Rhiannon (don't look at me like that - I like the myth and it's possible she was based off of a real person) or Nicholas Flamel
Favorite Book/Book series: Either "The Hiram Key" by Christopher Knight & Robert Loman or "Holy Blood, Holy Grail" by Baigent, Leigh, and Lincoln (if you're looking for non-fiction), or "The Fall of the Templars" by Robyn Young (if you're looking for fiction).
Political Views:...I'm not getting into a debate over that, so I'm not answering this question...
Birthday: May 29th.
Likes: Some things and potato soup (don't forget the soup!)
Dislikes: Even more things and Avacado (DON'T, for the love of all that is fanfiction, DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE ALIEN FOOD!)
Spoken Languages: English (Native), Japanese (slightly), French (slightly), Latin (learning), Italian (learning)
Wants to learn: Portuguese (Dunno why, I just do).
Interesting Facts: None. I'm boring. Deal with it.
Here's as promised, my deviantART account link! You can all love me now! lol
Enjoy my horrible deviations...er...well...they're not all that bad, but they're not the best in the world...I'm shutting up now...
YOUR GUY SIDE: (bold applies to me)
You love hoodies.
YOUR GIRL SIDE: (bold applies to me)
You wear lip gloss/chapstick.
And I'm a girl...
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If you're against abortion, re-post this and if you almost cried post this in your profile
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?Keeping my mama from hitting her head on concrete when she fell. It was right before she died and she was so shaky from a medication that she could barely walk.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?...curtains...black in color...
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? I've been told by a lot of people that I grind my teeth. I'm inclined to believe them.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?Heavy metal, hard rock, post-grunge rock, and I listen to a few older pop songs...y'know, back when pop was decent.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?10:31 AM
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?The projects I have due in every class to magically appear completed...yeah, wishful thinking.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?I recently spent two weeks with my sister, and I miss her collection of non-fiction books on the holy grail, gnostic gospels, bible history, Mary Magdalene, etc. Biblical history and biblical historical history has always fascinated me, and I was like a kid in a candy store when I got my paws on her entire (overflowing) bookshelf full of the things...I also miss my sister...:D
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?The rings my mom was wearing during her memorial service...she didn't have them when she got there and we didn't bring them, but they most certainly were hers...and the necklace I have with some of her ashes in it (that's always fun when someone says they like my necklace XD). Also, my computer, because it's a Sager and genuinely one heck of an awesome gaming laptop that actually works better than any desktop I've ever owned.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?5'2" (I'm sort...my mom was 5', so...blame the Italian woman)
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?It really depends - I have before in elevators I feel are going to fall down, but then at the same time, I haven't.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?Generally after I've watched something that's gotten the conspiracy theorist out of me like da Vinci Code or Angels & Demons. Dunno why.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?My sister-in-law for being a jerk.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL?I don't wear perfume because it's gross and a waste of time. I've been forced to a few times, though, and they always put this cherry blossom crap on me...so there you go.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Yeah, I don't notice shit like this.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? How about Nowheresville in the middle of Nowayinhell? I don't want to to get married (I'm not saying shit doesn't happen, but that's still my answer).
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?Coffee...*turns into zombie*
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?Bacon, ham, pepperoni, black olives, extra cheese, light sauce. Better than my dad - pinapple and barbecue sauce (my grandfather is rolling over in his grave - that's NOT a real pizza)
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?Uhh...pepperoni...? I dunno. I just got up and I'm never hungry until, like, hours later.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?Probably the Grover coffee mug that I'm drinking out of now. It was the last real gift I feel that my mother actually gave me that my dad didn't pick out and slap her name on. I don't know that for sure, but it feels like it, even if she made that Christmas miserable like she always did.
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY?Not really sure...I've never honestly liked anyone before, so I don't think I'd know if I did now.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? I can make myself seem double-joined...but no, I'm not.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?As long as it's comfortable and it fits, I'm fine with it.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?Yes, three cats - Nicky, Crookshanks, and Persephone (Nicky is my dad's fiancee's cat and the other two are mine), and we (in a day from now will) have a dog named Bruno Mars...we didn't name him.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? Two black American Shorthair and god-only-knows-what mixes, a grey tabby, and a pug/beagle mix (a puggle, in other words...lol)
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?I'd hope to have more common sense than that.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?Slap 'em one on the back of the head...that's how I show I care...I'm messed up, but I'm not good with expressing emotions and all that sappy stuff.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:37.9856555566566865856642689241901255156218748917491175186757136416754651674517178 (person I copied from had this and I thought it was hilarious)
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES?...WTF...?
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN?Dad
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?People not letting me do things at my own pace and annoying me when I just want to be left alone.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA?Nope
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?Insects... definitely insects. I just can't deal with them if they're bigger than about a centimeter across. Then I just make my dad deal with it.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?Don't believe so.
37. FIRST JOB?Have never had a job.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?No, but I was in the room when someone did a prank call.
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT?Procrastinating on the school projects I have to do...in every class...that're due today...yikes.
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?Yes, when I was about a year old to drain an abscess that formed from when I was teething.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?I don't get complimented. I tried to deck the one person that did that wasn't family (because I don't count family) and no one's had the guts to try it again. I don't like face-to-face compliments, if you can't already tell. They're too liable to be based off of looks and not mentality (that happens to me a lot).
43. WHAT'S YOUR PROFILE PICTURE OF?It's a negative photo of a black-and-white photo of myself...so for those of you wondering, that's what I look like.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?I tried asking for no party, but I got yelled at. So...I dunno. My birthday's after school ends (for me), so I suppose a three month break from torture is about the best birthday present I can ask for.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?None, but I know that strange shit happens. Though, I'll try my hardest to keep that none true.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?I was named after the Celtic goddess/queen Rhiannon.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?Not particularly, but I have before. I'm not real big on that.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?Whatever happens to be in reach at the time (and that tends to be some form of shower gel about half the time and actual shampoo the next. I don't really pay attention or care).
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?I suppose. It's not really anything special if you don't count the fact that I have always been able to copy my mother's signature to a proverbial T because we wrote pretty much exactly the same...
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?Ham.
52. ANY BAD HABITS?Yeah, I pick at my hair for some reason. I have this spot at the crown of my head that looks like my part took a sharp veer off to the left and some really short bits...I need to stop.
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF?None, really.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?I wouldn't exist then so what is the point of this question? (I liked this answer, too)
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?I don't really care what someone looks like. So long as they have common sense and some level of intelligence, they're alright in my book.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?Honestly, I don't get angry. And if I do, I just stuff it down because it never gets me anywhere. But if I do get too upset to stuff it down, I read and drown my sorrows out in music...lots and lots of loud music.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?I have two - my older brother and his dad's house and my sister and her girlfriend's house. And the local restaurant down the street that's run by the mayor, but that's not really a home...just my hideout.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?My computer - my dad got me into gaming early. When I was nine, I was better than most adults playing this online game and they didn't believe that I was a kid until my dad clarified.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?Probably like five that aren't family.
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID?Sadly, yes. But I grew out of it quickly, thank goodness.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?No, of course not. It's totally not my main form of communication *eye roll*.
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?I can't decide...*twitch twitch*
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?Dunno. Don't really pay attention.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?Rhi, Muppet, Japan, Ni-chan, Nihon-chan, Scoog (courtesy of my idiot brothers)
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER?Disturbed, Device, Devour the Day, Evanescence, Egypt Central, RED, Rise Against, Breaking Benjamin, Black Veil Brides, Hinder, Three Days Grace, Daughtry, Def Leppard, AC/DC, and a few others I can't think of off the top of my head.
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?Brad Meltzer's DECODED
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT/SAT SCORE?Sophomore - haven't taken them yet.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?Chocolate chip cookie dough
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?I would hope so, else my entire life has been a lie.
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?*snort* what is this working out of which you speak?
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? YEAH THERE WAS! I'm looking right at it!
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? Only fifteen, but I think my dad was going around 70 when we were in Michigan, which is the speed limit there.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? WTF do I care?
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? "According to You" by Orianthi (scary the person i copied this from was listening to the same thing) (ditto again...this is creepy...)
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?Coffee and I'm still drinking it.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?My Great Aunt Mary.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX?I have no clue - probably personality. If they're jerks, then they're not my friend. Simple as that.
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG?Too many to count.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?Idiots.
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR?October
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN?Dragon
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?This really weird brown/chestnut color. In sunlight, it's like this really cool auburn red and then in some lights it's like this golden brown color and then it's like a milk chocolate - I never really know.
86. EYE COLOR?So dark brown they honestly look black unless you get close enough and can tell they're just brown.
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT?Subway.
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI?I love it, but I only really eat certain types.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Da Vinci Code
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Dunno.
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?Somewhat
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? OR, and that makes sense if you know my family.
95. KISSES OR HUGS?HUGS! I'm Italian - I'm a hugger! XD
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? ...Can I say neither...? No? Meh, fine, relationships. You don't specify what KIND of relationship, so I'll stick with my usual "I like you - you're weird! You're not my friend" kind of deal.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT ?...The hell if I know...I think it was...a keychain...a year ago...yeah, I always forget I have money.
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? I don't technically have one yet, but I'm getting the '09 Chevy Aveo LT when I get my license.
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?Dragonlance Chronicles: Dragons of Autumn Twilight
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: Zip, zilch, nada (and I wouldn't have it any other way).
FRIENDS: Never ask anything to eat or drink
BEST FRIENDS: Help themselves and is the reason you never have any food
FREINDS: Call your parents Mr. Mrs and grandpa by grandpa
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents MOM and DAD grandpa GRAMPS
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin' DAMN we really messed up
FRIENDS: Never seen you cry
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell anyone else you cry... just laugh about it when your not down anymore
FRIENDS: Ask you to write down you number
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff and gives it back a few days later
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "my bad .. here's a tissue"
FRIENDS: Knows only a few things about you
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography about your life
FREINDS: Will leave you behind if that's what everyone else is doing
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door
BEST FRIENDS: Would walk right in and say, "I'M HOME"
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell
FRIENDS: Are through highschool /college (drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life
FRIENDS: Will help you move a body
BEST FRIENDS: Will say "call me when you need a shovel."
FRIENDS: Try to help you when you get hurt
BEST FRIENDS: Sit there laughing their ass of saying, "Dude, you're an idiot!"
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when they turn you down
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up to them and say, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Ask why your crying
BEST FRIENDS: Already have a shovel ready to bury the loser that made you cry
FRIENDS: Lend you their umbrella
BEST FRIENDS: Take yours and say 'RUN BITCH RUN!'
FREINDS: Will ignore this
BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this shit
If you actualy spent the time to read all of this then you SERIOUSLY rock!
My Ten favorite Anime characters. (InuYasha, D. Gray-man, Bleach, Kurokami)
1. Kagome Higurashi
2. Allen Walker
4. Keita Ibuki
6. Ichigo Kurosaki
7. Renji Abarai
8. Komui Lee
9. Lenalee Lee
10. Yu Kanda
1 woke you up in the middle of the night?
Number 2 asked you to go out with them?
Number 3 walked into the bathroom while you're showering?
4 announced they’re going to marry 9 tomorrow?
5 cooked you dinner?
6 was lying next to you on the beach, sleeping?
7 suddenly confessed to be part of your family?
8 got into the hospital somehow?
9 made fun of your friends?
10 ignored you all the time?
This is a useless quiz I got off of a fanfiction (The Blood Alchemist by LeFay Strent. Check it out!). Pick twelve people (can be real or fictional, though if they’re fictional, include WHERE they’re from) and answer the questions. Be as random with the answers as you want (as long as it’s relative).
(I just now realized that I could've put Sheogorath from Skyrim in this. I would go back and put it in, but it would probably end up being more trouble than it would be worth. If any of you lovely readers decide to take this and you play Skyrim, put Sheo in for me, ne? XD)
1. Truth (FMA)
2. Katt (real life, a friend of mine. She's A Raven's Writing Desk on the site)
3. Death the Kid (Soul Eater)
4. Dragonborn (Skyrim)
5. Sebastian Michaelis (Black Butler)
6. Karliah (Skyrim)
7. Ciel Phantomhive (Black Butler
8. ME! XD
9. Gibbs (NCIS)
10. Abby (NCIS)
11. Max (Maximum Ride)
12. Black Hayate (FMA)
1) 4 (the Dragonborn) invites 3 (Death the Kid) and 8 (myself) to dinner at their own house. What happens?
Me: *looks around* Uhh…pretty…medieval look you’ve got going on here…
Dragonborn: *emotionless glare*
Me: *nervous laugh* *thinking* Then again, this is a video game character…facial expressions are hard to come by…
Me & Dragonborn: *WTF stare in Kid’s direction*
Kid: *despair* IT’S NOT SYMMETRICAL!!
Me & Dragonborn: *fall over*
2) You need to stay at a friend's house for a night. Whose house, 1 (Truth) or 6 (Karliah)?
Me: Hmm…Riften Thieves’ Guild in the Riften sewers…or a white void that will probably take my limbs as payment…
Truth: *creepy grin*
Karliah: Shadows preserve us…*does super cool ninja move on a frostbite spider that randomly appeared out of nowhere*
Me: Eep! Forgot about the giant spiders… *narrowly dodges blob of venom from spider*
Karliah: *still fighting*
Truth: *still grinning*
Me: TRUUUUTH!! *runs off to the Gate*
Karliah: *insulted* Huh, why in Azura’s name are you - ! *gets killed by spider*
3) 2 (Katt) and 7 (Ciel Phantomhive) are making out when 10 (Abby) walks in. 10's (Abby’s) reaction?
Me: STOP YELLING!! WHAT IN OBLIVION DO YOU WANT?! I’M TRYING TO KILL ALDUIN FOR THE GAZILLIONTH TIME!
Katt: *shake* WHY DID YOU MAKE ME DO THAT, JAPAN, WHY!?!?!?
Me: *dizzy* You said you wanted the cookie! It’s not my fault you said you’d do anything!
Sebastian: *suddenly appears with creepy smile* I’m terribly sorry, but were you the one to put my master in such a…humiliating position?
Me: O.O RUN AWAY!
4) 3 (Death the Kid) falls in love with 6 (Karliah). 8 (me) is jealous. What happens?
Death the Kid: *swoon* symmetry!
Karliah: *backs away slowly*
Me: O.O Karliah?! How the heck did you come back to life? NO FAIR! I WANT CREEPY RESSURECTION POWERS!! *chases Karliah* (In my defense, no one said WHY I was jealous _)
Karliah: O.O Shadows preserve me! *runs*
5) 4 (Dragonborn) jumps you in a dark alleyway. Who rescues you, 2 (Katt), 10 (Abby), or 7 (Ciel Phantomhive)?
Me: *humming happily* I don’t know why I was stupid enough to go in a dark alley alone, but this sure is fun! *brainwashed*
Dragonborn: *jumps out* You didn’t like my house…
Me: *yelp* Kyaa! Back away, demon, back away! Away, I said, AWAY!
Dragonborn: *Impassive stare* Fus…
Katt: I’LL SAVE YOU JAPAN! *heroic leap*
Abby: O.O You people are weird! And I mean weirder than, like, tampered evidence. Because, Gibbs would NEVER let evidence be contaminated! Well, I mean, accidents happen and everything, but *babble babble babble*
Ciel: *blank stare* Sebastian, help that Dragonborn bloke.
Sebastian: Payback, my young Lord? *grin* Consider it done.
Me: O.O YOU TRAITORS!!
Katt: I’m trying to help you, Japan!
Undertaker shows up out of nowhere*
Katt: O.O UNDERTAKER! *glomp*
Me: -_- Darn you…
Dragonborn: …RO DAH!
6) 1 (Truth) decides to start a cooking show. Fifteen minutes later, what happens?
It doesn’t survive.
Truth: Wait, why wouldn’t it survive? Are you doubting me, human?
Me: No…I’m not *doubting*. This cooking show would take place at the gate. You’d charge tolls for people to watch it. (And probably use their limbs in your food…)
Truth: Darn it…
7) 3 (Death the Kid) has to marry either 8 (me), 4 (Dragonborn), or 9 (Gibbs). Who does he choose?
Me: *icy glare* Pick me and you’re dead, grim reaper or not.
Dragonborn: *emotionless stare* You said Breezehome wasn’t symmetrical.
Gibbs: *Gibbs stare*
Me: *points to Gibbs* He also doesn’t have the best track record for marriages…
Kid: Asymmetrical garbage, asymmetrical garbage, asymmetrical garbage with a bad record for marriages…*falls over*
Dragonborn: *draws sword*
Gibbs: *walks away to get more coffee*
Kid: *swirly eyes* Why did Father make me do this…?
8) 7 (Ciel Phantomhive) kidnaps 2 (Katt) and demands something from 5 (Sebastian Michaelis) for 2's (Katt’s) release. What is it?
Katt: *gagged* mmmmphf! APHAAAMMMF! (Translation: NOOOO! JAPAN!)
Ciel: Sebastian, we are to negotiate for this woman’s release.
Sebastian: Still revenge, my lord?
Ciel: *emotionless* Yes. Now, kill this “Japan” person. She’s proving to be more trouble than it’s worth. Then I shall allow this…Katt person free.
Me: O.O *leaps out from behind pillar that randomly appeared nearby* WHAT? But, you don’t understand, you chibi brat, I HAVE to be trouble! It’s just who I am!
Ciel: *twitch* Chibi…brat?
Katt: *happily* APHAAAAMMF! (Translation: JAPAAAN!)
Sebastian: *raises eyebrow* You know, pacifism would be a better goal.
Me: *eyebrow twitch* Pacifist? Me? Oh, sure, I’m a pacifist. I’m about to pass a fist over your FACE!
Sebastian: *creepy homicidal grin*
Me: O.O Oh…crud…*grabs Katt* RUUUNNN!!
9) Everyone gangs up on 3 (Death the Kid). Does 3 (Death the Kid) stand a chance?
Kid: *blank stare* *Patti & Liz turn into guns*
Me: O.O EVERYONE RUN, ASYMMETRICAL WALL! *points behind Kid*
Kid: *turns around and starts symmetry rant*
Me: *grabs Katt and runs away while he’s distracted*
Katt: *being dragged* You’ve been running away a lot lately…
10) Everyone is invited to 2 (Katt) and 12's (Black Hayate’s) wedding except for 8 (me). How does 8 (me) react?
Katt: *wearing a rather gothic-looking dress to be different* Why did I agree to this? Why? I’m marrying a dog! I’m actually still stuck on the “marrying” part…
Me: *evil grin* You seem to be willing to do anything for cookies. And you lost the bet that Tristan (another friend) could grow a brain by saying he could, so, here you go.
Katt: O.O You’re going to take pictures and put them up on Facebook…aren’t you?
Me: *readies camera from out of nowhere* YEP! XD
Katt: O.O YOU’RE BANNED! BANISHED FROM THIS! GO ON, SHOO!
Me: Katt! No! I’m the one who set this whole thing up!
Katt: EXACTLY MY POINT, JAPAN!! *runs away*
Me: *chases* Now who’s the one running away?!
11) Why is 6 (Karliah) afraid of 7 (Ciel Phantomhive)?
Me: Simple. In his new *SPOILER* demonic state, Ciel needed to eat a soul. Ciel ate Gibbs… (If you can figure out the joke behind that, I will give you a virtual cookie).
Abby: GIBBS!! *sob sob*
Katt: *twitch* No, nothing good comes from those cookies of yours. I BANISH THEM! *snatches cookies*
Me: ! T_T MY COOKIES! I was going to eat those!
Katt: O_o I thought you were going to give them to whomever figured out your little play on numbe – mmf!
Me: DON’T TELL THEM!!!
12) 9 (Gibbs) arrives too late for 2 (Katt) and 12's (Black Hayate’s) wedding. What happens and why were they late?
Gibbs: Dead marine. Grab your gear.
Me: *banned from the wedding but there snapping pictures anyway (in sweatpants and a t-shirt because I’m rebellious like that)* EHHH!?!? You had your soul eaten by the little demon chibi! HOW ARE YOU STILL HERE?!? I could explain Karliah by respawn! Not you! O.O
13) 5 (Sebastian Michaelis) and 9 (Gibbs) get drunk and end up at your house. What happens?
Me: O.O What…the…heck???
Sebastian & Gibbs: *sitting calmly*
Me: *sweatdrop* why am I not surprised…?
Sebastian: Because I’m simply one hell of a butler…
Gibbs: *Gibbs stare*
14) 9 (Gibbs) murders 1's (Truth’s) best friend. What does 1 (Truth) do to get back?
Truth: *Sends Gibbs through the Gate* Problemo solved!
Me: O_o Truth…you speak Spanish?? And…you actually have a friend?
Truth: *raises a nonexistent eyebrow* How is that so surprising? THE DRAGONBORN WAS MY FRIEND! *starts crying*
Me: O.O GIBBS KILLED THE DRAGON-FREAKING-BORN??? THE DOVAHKIIN??? AND TRUTH IS CRYING?!?!
Gibbs appears from the Gate able to use Alchemy*
Me: *laughs* Haha, Truth, look what you did!
Truth: *still crying* O.O HELP!
Me: *still laughing* Nope! You brought it on yourself, oh-so-might-and-godlike-being!
15) 6 (Karliah) and 1 (Truth) are in mortal danger. Does 6 (Karliah) save 1 (Truth) or herself?
Karliah: May Nocturnal bless your soul! *shoots arrow and saves the both of them*
Truth: *blank stare* *kills Karliah* Well, the scenario clearly stated only one of us would live…
16) 8 (me) and 3 (Death the Kid) go camping. But they forget food. What do they do?
Me: *takes out a stolen pair of Mustang’s gloves* Alright. Now, ‘lemme just figure out the Alchemy part and I’m golden…
Kid: O_o What are you going to do…?
Me: *grin* Well, you see, I don’t really want to have to deal with trying to find food for the both of us, so I’m going to just - .
Kid: O.O *starts trying to shoot me*
Me: O.O *starts dodging* YOU IDIOT, I WAS JUST GOING TO LIGHT A FIRE AND MAKE YOU FIND FOOD!! DON’T KILL MEEEEEE!!! T_T
17) 5 (Sebastian Michaelis) is in a car accident and is critically injured. What does 7 (Ciel Phantomhive) do?
Ciel: Sebastian, stop playing dead.
Sebastian: *sigh* Yes, my lord.
Me: O_o He was just…oh…yeah…demon…I forgot…
Ciel: *turns to me* You’re still alive? Sebastian, kill her.
Me: *groans* WHAT IS IT WITH YOU PEOPLE TRYING TO KILL ME??
18) The quiz is over. By the way, how did 2 (Katt) and 12’s (Black Hayate’s) marriage end up?
Katt: *grumble* I still can’t believe I did this…
Lieutenant Hawkeye: *points gun* Divorce yourself from my dog…now.
Katt: O.O Yes, ma’am…
Me: *in corner cackling*
Unsafe External Link