Poll: Who is/are your favorite protagonist character/s to so far make an appearance in my Skyrim fanfiction "Honor Bound"? You may pick up to five. Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for D.Gray-Man, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Assassin's Creed, Elder Scroll series, and Dragon Age.
Konnichwa...bonjour...and all those other greetings in other languages.
The name's Rhiannon, but call me either Rhi or Muppet if you can't pronounce it (which I don't blame you). Don't ask about the Muppet part - it's a reference to my last name. I'm going to be blunt and say that my stories are slow for a slur of reasons, but the main one being right now that I was recently diagnosed with depression & PTSD. I am seeing a counselor and working through it, but due to fear of a possible relapse, therapy is my main focus right now.
Dunno if you couldn't tell, but I'm named after a character in the Celtic "Four Branches of the Mabinogi" myth...okay, I'm named after the Fleetwood Mac song...but I try not to tell people that...e_e It's not my favorite song in the world...
Well, read on. :)
Nicknames: Japan; Ni-chan; Nihon-chan; Rain; Muppet; That Quiet, Creepy Writer Chick in the Corner
Country: United States
Occupation: Prepared Foods Clerk at Giant Eagle
Grade: College freshman - History major
School: Shawnee State University
Pets: Two cats (Nicky - a shorthair grey tabby, and Emma - a tortiseshell domestic medium-hair) and a dog (Bruno Mars (don't laugh, it's what his previous owners named him) - a pug/beagle mix and the most adorable dog you'll ever know)
Favorite Anime: Right now, I'm being obsessive over Seirei no Moribito (SHUGA!), but, I'm pretty sure I'll grow out of it eventually...-_-
Favorite Color: Black
Favorite Video Game: You...you're asking me that...Between Elder Scrolls series, the Assassin's Creed series, and the Dragon Age series, I find myself unable to answer this...
Favorite Musician/Artist: Black Veil Brides and One Less Reason
Religious Views: Atheistic Agnosticism.
Favorite Historical Figure: It's (sort of) contradictory to my answer to the above question, but Jesus. I find biblical history to be fascinating even though I don't necessarily believe the religious aspect of it.
Favorite Book/Book series: "The Templars and the Assassins: The Militia of Heaven" by James Wasserman if you're looking for nonfiction, and the Dragonlance Chronicles by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman, if you want some fiction. I'm also rather partial to just about any books by Brad Meltzer.
Favorite TV Show(s): "Brad Meltzer's DECODED", "Bible Secrets Revealed", "NCIS", "Criminal Minds", and "Supernatural".
Political Views: I'm more conservative, but I'm not one of those that'll shove my ideas in your face and get insulted if you don't follow them...those are the ones that give the rest of us a bad name. Please don't listen to them.
Birthday: May 29th.
Likes: Some things and potato soup (don't forget the soup!)
Dislikes: Even more things and Avacado (DON'T, for the love of all that is fanfiction, DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE ALIEN FOOD!)
Spoken Languages: English (Native), Japanese (slightly), French (slightly), Latin (learning), Italian (learning)
Wants to learn: Portuguese (Dunno why, I just do).
Interesting Facts: None. I'm boring. Deal with it.
Here's as promised, my deviantART account link! You can all love me now! lol
Enjoy my horrible deviations...er...well...they're not all that bad, but they're not the best in the world...I'm shutting up now...
YOUR GUY SIDE: (bold applies to me)
You love hoodies.
YOUR GIRL SIDE: (bold applies to me)
You wear lip gloss/chapstick.
And I'm a girl...
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? Suicide attempt. I'm better now, promise.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?...curtains...black and white in color...
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? I've been told by a lot of people that I grind my teeth. I'm inclined to believe them.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?Heavy metal, hard rock, post-grunge rock, and I listen to a few older pop songs...y'know, back when pop was decent.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?10:31 AM
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?The projects I have due in every class to magically appear completed...yeah, wishful thinking.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?My cats, Crookshanks & Persephone. We had to get rid of them recently.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?My fox necklace.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?5'2" (I'm sort...my mom was 5', so...blame the Italian woman)
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?It really depends - I have before in elevators I feel are going to fall down, but then at the same time, I haven't.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?Generally after I've watched something that's gotten the conspiracy theorist out of me like da Vinci Code or Angels & Demons. Dunno why.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?My biological mother.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL?I don't wear perfume because it's gross and a waste of time. I've been forced to a few times, though, and they always put this cherry blossom crap on me...so there you go.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Yeah, I don't notice shit like this.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? How about Nowheresville in the middle of Nowayinhell? I don't want to to get married (I'm not saying shit doesn't happen, but that's still my answer).
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?Coffee...*turns into zombie*
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?Bacon, ham, pepperoni, black olives, extra cheese, light sauce. Better than my dad - pinapple and barbecue sauce (my grandfather is rolling over in his grave - that's NOT a real pizza)
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?Uhh...pepperoni...? I dunno. I just got up and I'm never hungry until, like, hours later.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?My Assassin's Creed necklace and my fox necklace.
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY?Not really sure...I've never honestly liked anyone before, so I don't think I'd know if I did now.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? I can make myself seem double-joined...but no, I'm not.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?As long as it's comfortable and it fits, I'm fine with it.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?Yes, one cat - Nicky, and a dog named Bruno Mars...we didn't name him.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? A grey tabby, and a pug/beagle mix (a puggle, in other words...lol)
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?I'd hope to have more common sense than that.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?Slap 'em one on the back of the head...that's how I show I care...I'm messed up, but I'm not good with expressing emotions and all that sappy stuff.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:37.9856555566566865856642689241901255156218748917491175186757136416754651674517178 (person I copied from had this and I thought it was hilarious)
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES?...WTF...?
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN?Dad
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?People not letting me do things at my own pace and annoying me when I just want to be left alone.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? Yeah - went to Cozumel, Mexico and Grand Cayman Island when my family and I went on a cruise last year.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?Insects... definitely insects. I just can't deal with them if they're bigger than about a centimeter across. Then I just make my dad deal with it.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Er...kinda? I met a couple of voice actors at an anime convention, but I'm kinda doubting that counts...
37. FIRST JOB? Prepared Foods Clerk at Giant Eagle.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? No, but I was in the room when someone did a prank call.
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT?Procrastinating on the school projects I have to do...in every class...that're due today...yikes.
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?Yes, when I was about a year old to drain an abscess that formed from when I was teething.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? Being able to hold an intelligent conversation. No joke. This happened. To make it even funnier, I just sat there looking at the nurse who had said it like "whaaaaa???".
43. WHAT'S YOUR PROFILE PICTURE OF?A fox.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?I tried asking for no party, but I got yelled at. So...I dunno. My birthday's after school ends (for me), so I suppose a three month break from torture is about the best birthday present I can ask for.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?None, but I know that strange shit happens. Though, I'll try my hardest to keep that none true.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?I was named after the Celtic goddess/queen Rhiannon.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?Not particularly, but I have before. I'm not real big on that.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?Whatever happens to be in reach at the time (and that tends to be some form of shower gel about half the time and actual shampoo the next. I don't really pay attention or care).
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?I suppose. It's not really anything special if you don't count the fact that I have always been able to copy my mother's signature to a proverbial T because we wrote pretty much exactly the same...
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?Ham.
52. ANY BAD HABITS?Yeah, I pick at my hair for some reason. I have this spot at the crown of my head that looks like my part took a sharp veer off to the left and some really short bits...I need to stop.
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF?None, really.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?I wouldn't exist then so what is the point of this question? (I liked this answer, too)
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?I don't really care what someone looks like. So long as they have common sense and some level of intelligence, they're alright in my book.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?Honestly, I don't get angry. And if I do, I just stuff it down because it never gets me anywhere. But if I do get too upset to stuff it down, I read and drown my sorrows out in music...lots and lots of loud music.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?Eh, don't really have one.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?My computer - my dad got me into gaming early. When I was nine, I was better than most adults playing this online game and they didn't believe that I was a kid until my dad clarified.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?Probably like five that aren't family.
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID?Sadly, yes. But I grew out of it quickly, thank goodness.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?No, of course not. It's totally not my main form of communication *eye roll*.
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?I can't decide...*twitch twitch*
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?Dunno. Don't really pay attention.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?Rhi, Muppet, Japan, Ni-chan, Nihon-chan, Scoog (courtesy of my idiot brothers)
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER?Black Veil Brides and One Less Reason.
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?Brad Meltzer's DECODED and Supernatural
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT/SAT SCORE? 27 composite on the ACT. I don't know the specific subscores off the top of my head, though.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?Chocolate chip cookie dough
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?I would hope so, else my entire life has been a lie.
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?*snort* what is this working out of which you speak?
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? YEAH THERE WAS! I'm looking right at it!
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? 60 MPH...yeah, I drive like an old lady. I freely admit it.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? WTF do I care?
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? "According to You" by Orianthi (scary the person i copied this from was listening to the same thing) (ditto again...this is creepy...)
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?Coffee and I'm still drinking it.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?My Great Aunt Mary.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX?I have no clue - probably personality. If they're jerks, then they're not my friend. Simple as that.
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? "Uneasy" or "Your Beautiful Ending" by One Less Reason. Both of those songs get me every time.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?Idiots.
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR?October
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN?Dragon
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?This really weird brown/chestnut color. In sunlight, it's like this really cool auburn red and then in some lights it's like this golden brown color and then it's like a milk chocolate - I never really know.
86. EYE COLOR?So dark brown they honestly look black unless you get close enough and can tell they're just brown.
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? Jimmy Johns
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI?I love it, but I only really eat certain types.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Da Vinci Code
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Dunno.
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?Somewhat
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? OR, and that makes sense if you know my family.
95. KISSES OR HUGS?HUGS! I'm Italian - I'm a hugger! XD
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? ...Can I say neither...?
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT ?...The hell if I know...I think it was...a keychain...a year ago...yeah, I always forget I have money.
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? I never bothered going through with getting my license, so I don't have a car.
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?Dragonlance Chronicles: Dragons of Autumn Twilight
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: Zip, zilch, nada (and I wouldn't have it any other way).