Author has written 8 stories for Harry Potter.
Hey! My name is Sharli :D
Here goes the About me part sigh
Age: It really depends on my mood but I'm officially eighteen.
Location: Costa Rica
Gender: Female, but you probably already knew that...
I'll read any YA book (preferably fantasy or contemporary) I can get my hands on, though this doesn't happen often enough.
Reading/writing obsession was encouraged by my English teacher who lend me books to improve my spelling. (It works btw!)
Aside from writing I love music although I don't play any instruments. I'd like to say I love all kinds of music but some are just impossible to love.
Accidentally addicted to coffee. I really don't know when that happened.
I laugh very easily.
Twitter: Entre_Libros (my blogs name)
My "to-read" list is three times bigger than my "read" one.
My reviewers are the most random and funny ppl in here. The best. Period.
"Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life." ~Mark Twain
Hey, this wasn't so bad... I usually hate writing About Me thingies.
If you have any advise or comment on my writing, please tell me. I'm always trying to improve :)
03/2011 Hey! I haven't been around for a while so I'm sorry for taking so long to reply to your msgs! Stories still on hiatus (still due to college stuff) SORRY!!!!! :(
04/11/2010 - Stories on hiatus due to college work! Sorry!! :(
I, Sharlmalfoy, do solemnly swear to review all the fics I enjoy,
regardless of the number of reviews, its age, or anything else.
I have joined the Review Revolution.
Post this same thing in your profile and spread the love!
Link to Sorrowman's poem, the one I used as inspiration in final Salvation:
- Draco/Hermione (of course!)
- Slytherin/Slytherin pairings
Ships that I like:
- Fred (or George)/Hermione
01. The character I first fell in love with:Draco Malfoy
02. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Blaise Zabini
03. The character everyone else loves that I don't: Harry Potter (ironic, isn't it?)
04. The character I love that everyone else hates: Pansy Parkinson
05. The character I used to love but don't any longer: Hmm... Ron Weasley (don't hate him, I just don't love him anymore...)
06. The character I'd want to be like: Hermione Granger
07. The character I'd slap:Peter Pettigrew
08. A pairing that I love: Draco/Hermione
09 A pairing that I despise: Snape/ anybody (I just doesn't work for me...)
Check out Unspoken Rules by Ivoryshell for a great fic prompted with these! (Her other fics are great as well)
Things I'm not allowed to do at Hogwarts
145. It is not necessary to yell “BURN” every time Snape takes a point from Gryffindor.
143. I will not sing “we’re off to see the wizard” when I am sent to the headmasters office.
139. I will not dress up in a dementor suit and use a dustbuster on Harry’s lips to get him to do whatever I want.
126. I am not allowed to declare an official Hug a Slytherin day.
124. I will not wear my “DEATH EATER AND PROUD OF IT” shirt to school.
123. I will not dress up as Voldemort for Halloween.
121. I am not allowed to make lightsaber sounds with my wand.
120. I will not call Professor McGonagall “McGoogles”.
119. Telling Slytherin first years that to enter their common room they must point their wands strait up and say, “Morsmorde” is just plain mean.
115. Saying, “Here puss, puss, puss, puss, puss,” is not the best way to get McGonagalls attention during class.
99. I will not under any circumstances ask Harry Potter who died and made him boss.
93. I will not enchant a scarecrow and suit of armor to skip through the halls singing, “We’re Off to See the Wizard”.
80. I will not use Slytherin and Gryffindor first years as Christmas decorations.
75. I will not say, “Dude get a life” to Voldemort.
74. I must not point at Voldemort and say “I taught him everything he knows.”
65. A wand is for magic only, it is not for picking noses, playing snooker, or playing drums no matter how bored I become.
64. However tempting it may be, I will not send Voldemort a Christmas card telling him how much we all love him, even through these difficult times.
63. Using engorgio charms on certain parts of the anatomy is not permitted on school grounds, even for entertainment purposes.
59. I will not tell Snape he needs to go to his “Happy place”.
58. I will not jump up, yelling “VOLDEMORT, RUN!” in the middle of a Order of the Phoenix or DA meeting.
50. I will not start singing and dancing in the middle of a class and blame that someone put the Imperious Curse on me.
48. I will not greet Professor McGonagall with “What’s new, pussycat?”
39. Asking, “How do you keep a Gryffindor in suspense?” and then walking away is only funny the first time.
37. There is no such thing as an Invisibility thong.
36. The four houses are not the Morons, the Barons, the Smartasses, and the Junior Death Eaters.
30. Remus Lupin does not want a flea collar.
23. I will not bring a magic eight ball to Divination class.
17. Seamus Finnegan is not “after me lucky charms”.
14. I will not tell Draco and Hermione to “Get a room” whenever they start to fight.
11. If a classmate falls asleep I will not take advantage of this fact and draw a dark mark on their arm
10. Polishing my wand in the common room is acceptable. “Polishing my wand” in the common room is not.
(if you want to see them all here's the link )