Author has written 9 stories for Inuyasha, Harry Potter, and Mortal Instruments.
I love Inuyasha. I started reading/writing fanfictions when I was a freshman in college. It's gotten me through many a tough days.
I have a few stories of my own, though I don't update as much as I should. And I'm deeply sorry for that. Life just gets in the way sometimes. My boyfriend proposed to me on his birthday (He said all he wanted for every birthday was for me to be by his side!) this past January and we just set the date for next year. So, that's enough to distract me a little from my stories. Plus, we're trying to find an apartment...and well, with the economy the way it is...that's not an easy thing.
I have a few favorite authors who I follow religiously:
1. Sueric -->For anyone who has bad-mouthed this wonderful woman and her stories, go to hell. Never, ever say anything against her. I've read in her updates that people harass her about her stories. This woman is a creative genius and I have been following her stories since before fanlib.com was shut down. She is the creator of the "Purity" series. An amazing series, and to this day, I still read them. She has several others involving the Inuyasha gang that are equally glorious. Plus, she's got her own original works out and for sale for like 5 bucks. She's amazing and I want each and every one of you to go to her website and show her some love. She's been and is going through so much in her life and she needs all the support she can get. Starting with you! www.suericfanfictions.com
2. Sunset Miko -->She is the creator of one of my favorite stories, "The Syndrome." It's one of those stories that you can relate to the characters and put yourself in their place. Plus, it's freaking hilarious. This lady has written 96 stories, all of which are amazing as well.
3. FeudalGirl14 --> She's new to my list of favorites, thanks to her cute stories. Check them out.
4. nightfalcon222 --> She's a great writer. She always updates timely. And she always sends a quick message to thank you for any review. Adorable. (Update: 6/9/11 Back in April, nightfalcon222 decided to retire from writing fanfictions to be able to focus on her own novel. I wish her luck in all that she does, but i desperately miss reading her updates. Her stories are still available on her profile, though they are all unfinished. Tear...)
5. mihzuki--> I love this chick. Her stories are amazing and the fact that she's a really nice person is just a bonus. She has an amazing story, Stripped. It's a Kouga/Kagome story and it's basically my favorite story on this site. Plus, she recently honored me with asking me to beta her new Christmas story. So, everyone, shoot on over to her profile and show her some love because she is truly one of the best story-tellers on this site. Go! Go NOW!
Back to me. I'm open for any questions that you may have. I'm overly friendly and I love to hear from you. I especially love when I get reviews on my stories, but who doesn't???
My absolute favorite quote in the entire world is from the very last episode of Inuyasha: The Final Act.
"She was born to meet me...and I was born for her." -Inuyasha
It is the ending and the choice I've been waiting for since Inuyasha was created. He picked Kagome. Hear that Kikyo/Inuyasha lovers? Sure, Inuyasha loved Kikyo once...but she's dead. DEAD!!! AND HE PICKED KAGOME! My life is pretty much complete because of that little quote.
I now have a blog that you all can follow to find out what's going on with me and my stories. I always appreciate a good comment or two so please feel free to visit! -->
Thanks for everything,