Poll: Which of my stories should I continue? I WILL WRITE WHICHEVER ONE WINS Vote Now!
Author has written 9 stories for Harvest Moon, NCIS, Pikmin, Twilight, and Animal Crossing.
I have this horrible problem with procrastination. For example, I put all those stories down there... the ones I'm "Working On"... And I've uploaded a bunch of new stories that weren't even on the list! I'll keep workig on it, you know, between school and chuch and whatever else finds its way into my life. I can ony do so much at once before I have an emotional/mental beakdown and have to take a day off from everything. And I don't like doing that. If you like an idea I have listed here, let me know! Feedback from my readers always, somehow, motivates me to work on it more. Which is why I kind of dropped "Island Forgotten", my HM fic. No one was really responding to it, so I started work on the other fics there. I think I'll be getting around to some of those ideas down there soon, but I need to know where the intrests of the readers lie.
Okay, enough filler. Back to writing for me!
What, you want to get to know me?
I go by Moon. I go by other things on other sites, but this is my name on here.
I am 18 years old. I may be an "official" adult, but that doesn't mean anything.
I live in the United States of America, and I think that the government kinda stinks sometimes. But I also think they know what's best for us, since they can kind of look at the situation from the top down.
Sometimes, I hold the unpopular opinion but I keep it to myself because it is, in fact, unpopular. If you ask me a specific question, I will tell you the honest truth.
Anything else you want to know? PM me and I'll add it. :)
You know that you're addicted to NCIS when...
1. You have seen every episode several times and still never get tired of it.
2. You will yell if someone tries bothers you on Tuesday night when you are watching a new episode of NCIS.
3. You find yourself Gibbs Slapping people. (Or yourself)
4. You have had a dream about it or involving one of the characters.
5. You daze out while sitting at your desk and imagine yourself running along side Tony and Ziva with your gun drawn yelling, "Federal agents! Drop your weapon!"
6. You watch the movies that Tony has mentioned. As many as humanly possible that is.
7. You type out random NCIS quotes when talking with your friends on messenger or chat.
8. You have started using military refernces. Hit the head, scuttle butt, hit the rack, etc.
9. The majority of television you watch is of NCIS.
10. You smell something funny or hear a beeping sound and your mind goes to a chemical attack or a bomb.
11. You call people Probie and use McNicknames.
12. Your dog goes missing and you say to "Put out a BOLO."
13. You try and convince every person you meet to watch it.
14. You use the term Hinky.
15. You see the team walk onto a sene and say "They've used this set before".
16. You see a scene from a completely different movie and say "I think I've seen this set on NCIS before." Then take up the entire movie pointing out the similarities.
IN THE WORKS
These are all the stories I'm working on right now. Who knows how long that will take... A lot of these are in notebooks somewhere... I'm trying, I swear! The title is first (if they have one) in bold, followed by a short summary... sort of.
Freak Show-> Monk/NCIS crossover, which sounds weird, but it works out in my head. It's in a notebook, I just have to get around to typing it out. I did it from just about everyone's POV, and I think it works out well. I'll work on putting it up soon. I hope
Howling at the Wrong Moon->Okay, that title I just made up. Rather sad... But it makes sense. It's a Twilight Fanfic, and... it's from Jacob's point of view, after, well Bella goes over to the dark side and joins the bloodsuckers. It will be a one-shot, unless I get a response.
The View From... -> This is going to be a series of different fanfics, where I take the not-so-main characters, and show it from their POV. I'll have stories from Pikmin, Monk, NCIS, Twilight, Warriors, and a bunch more. I'll write them as I see them.
The View From the Templar's Den -- Assassin's Creed
The View From the Escaped Soul -- Reaper
The View From Hell -- Fallen
The View From the Barracks -- Civilization: Reveloution
Please R&R! I need some feedack!
Unsafe External Link