Author has written 3 stories for Naruto.
Well, you can call me Carolinee458, or Caroline if you'd like, since that's obviously my name...
UPDATE: Hey there :) Incase you were wondering, dear readers - no, I am not dead. I know I have not updated or posted anything in like, over a year probably, but I am back! Sooo, expect updates and new posts! Thank you so much to all my supporters - really. Now all I have to do is to go through the endless list of messages and reviews I've received from you guys...
I've been a member of fanfiction for a while now, but mainly all I do is read stories. Hopefully I'll have more time to write soon though and be able to share my own stories.
Hmm. I'm not quite sure what else to say here. I love writing, reading, and music. I used to play the flute, but now I'm kind of looking to learn piano or guitar. My favorite color is teal. I have a big family and a small group of close friends that I spend all my time with practically. I LOVE movies. I also love helping people, and I'm setting my sights on medical school or something like that. I'm also a bit of a contradiction.
I actually really like anime, even though no one in my family does, and neither do my friends. (I don't understand why, though). I absolutely LOVE Naruto, although I'm kind of only vaguely following the manga right now. I think its because I'm so worried that I'm not going to like what happens. lol. I also like Inuyasha, Cardcaptor Sakura, Pretear, Valkyrie Chronicles, Tsubasa Chronicles, Black Cat, and some other ones that I can't remember the names to right now.
And if you've stumbled across my profile, I hope that means you've read something of mine and actually liked it. I hope so. I love writing. It's just something fun that I really enjoy, and I love reading what other people write. So leave me reviews! That way I'll be encouraged to write!
I may not have a lot of stories posted right now, but I have tons of ideas. For example, these stories are all in the works right now:
1. AU. Sakura is the Princess of the Earth Country. Sasuke is the Prince of the Fire Country. Unfortunately, their parents have decided for them to have an arranged marriage. And neither of them are happy about it. SasuSaku “Well, I never thought I’d be making a deal with the devil.” “Welcome to Hell, Princess.”
2. AU. Sakura and Ino are starting a new job at Konoha Industries, thanks to Naruto. Will they be able to handle the work their boss sends their way? And what new friends will they meet as they start on their new career path? It’s going to be one crazy year. SasuSaku “Now, let’s test out this trust theory by conducting an exercise. You must practice catching your partner from behind as they fall.” “You’re kidding me, right?”
3. Sasuke finally returned to Konoha, and everyone is desperately trying to rebuild and restore their beloved home. Everything changes when a mysterious woman visits Konoha with a child that looks a lot like Sasuke. What is going on? SasuSaku
4. The annual Konoha Spring Festival is approaching in 7 days. Sasuke asks Sakura to help him get ready to take his date to the festival. Who is this mystery girl? SasuSaku
5. Sakura has just found out horrible news – she’s been placed in an arranged marriage. Naruto is worried and Sasuke shows he cares. “What do you expect me to do?” “Fight back.” SasuSaku
6. Slice of Life. A story about making decisions.// "Look, Forehead. Think of the situation as a big, yummy lemon pie. Don't be afraid to take a big slice of life!" In which Sakura agrees, Sasuke glares, and Naruto is confused. "Wait. What pie?"//SasuSaku
7. Sakura has just been offered an extremely good job offer in Suna. Her taking this job would mean that she’d be helping hundreds of people, but it would also mean leaving behind her friends and her home. SasuSaku
Well, for now, that's all I have to say. Have a great day!