I'm a big fan of anime's like Naruto, Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Hellsing, and several others I can't spell or remember. I am a Gamer and I love playing various games, both console and computer. I became a gamer all because of the SNES Zelda a Link to the Past, as well as Wolfenstien and Doom on the PC, and have enjoyed a lot of titles that have come out since! My favorite game series are Mass Effect (Not counting the ending of 3), Bioshock, Elder Scrolls, Zelda, Borderlands, and Final Fantasy. I'm also a fan and supporter of Roosterteeth and really enjoy Red vs Blue and RWBY!
"Remember there are NO obstacles that cannot be overcome with the correct application of a good plan, determination, and the right amount of explosives." - a US Army Engineer
50 Rules of Combat
1. You are not Superman
2. Recoiless rifles aren't.
3. Suppressive fire won't.
4. If it's stupid & it works, it ain't stupid
5. Never draw fire, it irritates everyone around you.
6.When in doubt empty the magazine.
7. Never share a foxhole with someone braver then you are.
8. Your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
9. If you can't remember, the claymore is pointed toward you.
10. All five-second grenade fuses are three seconds.
11. Try to look unimportant--they may be low on ammo.
12. If you are forward of your position, the artillery will be short.
13. The enemy diversion you are ignoring is the main attack.
14. The important things are always simple.
15. The simple things are always hard.
16. If you're short of everything except the enemy, you're in combat.
17. Incoming fire has the right of way.
18. No combat-ready unit was ever passed inspection.
19. No inspection-ready unit has ever passed combat.
20. Teamwork is essential. It gives them other people to shoot at.
21. If the enemy is in range, so are you.
22. Tracers work both ways.
23. The only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire is incoming friendly fire.
24. Radios will fail as soon as you need fire support.
25. When both sides are convinced that they are about to lose ... they are both right.
26. All weather close support doesn't work in bad weather.
27. The bursting radius of a grenade is always one foot greater than your jumping range.
28. The only terrain that is truly controlled is the terrain upon which you are standing.
29. The law of the bayonet says the man with the bullet wins.
30. REMF's (Rear Echelon Mother Fraggers) are everywhere.
31. The best tank killer is another tank. Therefore tanks are always fighting each other ...& have no time to help the infantry.
32. Precision bombing is normally accurate to within /- one mile (...or so).
33. Don't look conspicuous, it draws fire.
34. Cluster bombing from B-52s and C130s is very very accurate. The bombs always hit the ground.
35. Perfect plans aren't.
36. Friendly fire isn't.
37. The easy way is always mined.
38. The side with the fanciest uniforms loses.
39. Professionals are predictable--it's the amateurs that are dangerous.
40. Armored vehicles are bullet magnets; a moving foxhole that attracts attention.
41. No plan survives the first few seconds of combat.
42. Expending material in combat is easier than filling out Graves Registration forms -- Ammo is cheap; your life isn't.
43. Just because you can't see the enemy; don't for a minute believe they can't see you.
44. Final Protective Fire doesn't.
45. The enemy invariably attacks on two occasions: When you're ready for them and when you're not.
46. A "sucking chest wound" is nature's way of telling you to slow down.
47. If your attack is going well, you've just walked into an ambush.
48. Anything you do can get you shot, including nothing.
49. Make it tough enough for the enemy to get in and you won't be able to get out.
50. When you have secured an area, don't forget to tell the enemy.