Poll: What story should I do after Princess of Star? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Avatar: Last Airbender, and Twilight.
And Carlisle said "Let there be Edward!"
for some odd reason...my profile says im canadian...im not. i'm american...anyone knows how to change it?
I AM PUTTIN ALL AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER STORIED ON HAITUS!! THAT GOES FOR MY CURRENT TWILIGHT STORIES. I AM ONLY GOING TO BE WORKING ON 1 RIGHT NOW. THAT IS MY NEW ONE!! Princess of star!
I promise to remember Bella
Each time I carelessly fall down
And I promise to remember Edward
Whenever I'm out of town
I promise to obey traffic laws
For Charlies sake of course
And I promise to remember Jacob
When my heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Carlisle
Whenever I am in the emergency room
And I promise to remember Emmett
Everytime there's a huge boom
I promise to to remember Rose
Whenever I see something that holds pure beauty
And I promise to remember Alice
When I'm at a mall and a cute outfit spots me
I promise to remember Nessie
When I see that beautiful bronze hair
And I promise to remember Esme
When someone tells me they care
"I promise to remember Jasper
when my emotions are in a whirl"
~Copy and paste this on your profile if you're a true Twilighter/Fanpire/etc...~
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose--me or your life
Boy: My life
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do you anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
If you believe in God and Jesus Christ his Son
then copy and paste this in your profile
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the World...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today
He who laughs last thinks slowest.
My best friends are the kind, that if my house was on fire, they'd be roasting marshmellows and flirting with the firemen. But you gotta love 'em, right?
GOOD FRIENDS will help you up when you're down. BEST FRIENDS will laugh and push you down again.
GOOD FRIENDS will ask you why you're crying. BEST FRIENDS will already have a shovel, ready to bury the loser that made you cry.
Whoever said that nothing was impossible clearly never tried to slam a revolving door.
The only reason some people get lost in thought is becaus eit's unfamiliam territory.
You should always speak the truth. Unless you are a very good liar.
A wise person will make mroe opportunites they they find.
There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics.
Lack of money in not a obstacle. Lack of idea is a obstacle.
Boys are like trees. They take 50 years to grow up.
It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 muscles to smile, but only 4 muscles to reach out and slap someone.
When life gives you lemons, chuck them at the people you hate.
It doesn’t matter whether the glass is half empty or half full, just drink it and get it over with.
I'm not afraid of Death. What's he gonna do, kill me?
Boys are like slinkeys. Completely useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
Come to the dark side. We have COOKIES!!
Keep smiling- it makes everyone wonder what your up too...
Children! You spend 2 years teaching them how to walk and talk, and then you spend the rest of your life telling them to sit down and shut up.
I am NOT saying your stupid...I'm just implying it.
Life was so simple when boys had cooties.
When it rains on my party, I pull out the slip and slide!
Of course I talk to myself. Who else can I trust?
364 days a year, parents tell children not to take candy from strangers. On Halloween, they tell us to go wild. What's up with that?
An apple a day keeps the doctor away if well aimed.
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!
To the world you may be one person, but to one person, you may be the world.
They key to becoming a well liked person is to keep the people who hate you away from the peopl who are still undecided.
The real hero is always a hero by mistake.
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned in life: It goes on.
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
Before you criticize someone walk a mile in their shoes, that way you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
1 out of every 4 people are insane. Look at your three best friends, if it's not them, it's you.
One day we're going to look back on this, laugh nervously and then change the subject.
We're best friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You hurt, I hurt. You just off a bridge, damn. I'm gonna miss your dumb ass.
We're best friends. You cry, I cry. You hurt, I hurt. You laugh, I laugh. You jump off a bridge, I laugh harder.
Apparently 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family so it must be one of them. Either it's my mom or my dad. Or my older brother Jonah. Or my other brother Ho-Chan-Chu. I think it's Jonah.
My imaginary friend thinks that you have serious problems.
A good friend will bail you out of jail, while a best friend will be sitting next to you in your cell going "We fucked up, huh? Oh well. When we're out of here, wanna do it again?!"
A day without light is, well, night
If Barbie is so popular then why do you have to buy her friends?
Don't follow in my footsteps, I tend to walk into walls
Those who cannot remember the past are going to spend a lot of time in mall parking lots looking for their cars
Evening News is where they begin with "Good Evening" then proceed to tell you why it isn't
I can only please on person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow's not looking good, either.
If anyone here is telekinetic, raise my hand.
A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend/girlfriend stabs you in the heart; but best friends only poke eachother with straws.
You know you live in 2009 when...
1. You accidently put your password into your microwave
2. You haven’t played Solitare with real cards in years
3. The reason for not staying in touch with friends is because they don’t have a myspace or screen name
4. You’d rather look all over the house for the remote instead of using the buttons on the T.V
6. Your boss doesn’t have the ability to do your job
7. As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling
8. As you read this list and are thinking about sending it to all your friends
9. You were to busy to notice the number 5 was missing
10. You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5
11. Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly
12. Copy and paste this onto your profile if you fell for this and you know you did
Take your time and see if you can read each line aloud without a mistake. The average person can't.
This is this cat
This is is cat
This is how cat
This is to cat
This is keep cat
This is a cat
This is retard cat
This is busy cat
This is for cat
This is forty cat
This is seconds cat
Now go back and read the THIRD word in each line from the top down. I bet you can't resist passing it on when you're done!
10 COMMANDMENTS OF A TEENAGER
1) Thou shall not sneak out when parents are sleeping.
2) Thou shall not do drugs.
3) Thou shall not steal from K-Mart.
4) Thou shall not be arrested for vandalism.
5) Thou shall not steal from your parents.
6) Thou shall not get into fights.
7) Thou shall not skip class.
8) Thou shall not strip in class.
9) Thou shall not think about having sex.
10) Thou shall not help old ladies across the street.
Hahahaha! Being a teenager is the best, right?
1. Children's Asprin: Warning: Keep Away From Children
2. Peanuts: Warning: Product May Contain Nuts
3. Curling Iron: Warning: Do not use while sleeping
4. Candle: Warning: Warning, A burning candle is fire
5. Frozen Pizza: Warning: Do not eat before cooking
6. Blanket from Taiwan: Warning: Not To Be Used As Protection From A Tornado
7. Frisbee: Warning: May Contain Small Parts
8. Butcher Knife: Warning: Keep Out of Children
9. Railroad Sign: Warning: Beware! To touch these wires is instant death. Anyone found doing so will be prosecuted. (Okay...)
10. Hair Coloring: Warning: Do not use as an ice cream topping
11. Dial Soap: Warning: Use like regualr soap
12. Sleeping Pills: Warning: May Cause Drowsiness
13. Puzzle: Warning: Some Assembly Required
14. Food Processor: Warning: Not to be used for the other use
15. Kitchen Knife: Warning: Not to be used in Children
17. On a bag of Fritos:
18. On a bar of soap:
19. On some frozen dinners:
20. On dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
21. On Bread Pudding:
22. On packaging for a iron:
23. On Childen's cough medicine:
24. On some sleep aid:
25. On a string of Christmas lights:
26. On a food processor:
27. On peanuts:
28. On an packet of nuts:
29. On a chainsaw:
30. On a child's Superman costume:
25 Things my wonderful Mother taught me!
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
If you love Edward Cullen, copy this onto your profile
If when you have a child, you'd consider naming them Edward or Anthony, copy this into your profile
If someone mentions Twilight, you can go on for hours talking about it, copy this to your profile.
If you are so obsessed with Twilight that it is NOT even funny anymore, copy this into your profile
If you see a silver Volvo and you think of Edward, sopy this onto your profile
If you think Edward Cullen is hot...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you cried when Edward left Bella in New Moon copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you're so obsessed with Twilight, that whenever you hear or see someones name who was in the book you think about them, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever cried when your favorite character in a movie, T.V show, or book died, copy and paste this into your profile.
98 percent of teens have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent that hasn't, copy and paste this on your profile
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this to your profile
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have ever run into a door, copy and paste this to your profile
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you said it, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you think iPods were gifts from the gods copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have walked under something that is two feet over your head, but ducked anyway, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have ever tripped on a person, copy this into your profile..
If you spend muIltiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you easily finish one novel a day, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this into your profile
If you love fanfiction, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever copied and pasted something into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
If you like chocolate as much as I do (which is ALOT), copy this in your profile.
If you have ever burned any sort of food in the microwave, oven, toaster, or on the stove, copy this into your profile.
No boy is worth crying for, and the one that is won't make you cry. If you agree, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people PLEASE copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are against racism, COPY THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE. The only race is humanity.
Copy and Paste Section:
You Know You're Obsessed With Twilight When...
1) You have read Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse at least 3 times.
2) You own all above mentioned books.
3) You know that they're totally going to screw up Twilight the Movie, and
4) You have read everything on every page of Stephanie Meyers web site.
5) You have reread a lot of these pages.
6) You read fanfiction about Twilight.
7) You write fanfiction about Twilight.
8) At one point or another, you have had a screenname/username that says
9) You constantly count the days until Breaking Dawn comes out.
10) For a long while after you read Twilight/New Moon, you acted as a
11) If said people have not read Twilight, you insist that they read it,
12) If anyone says something that goes against the statement that Twilight
13) You stand firm by your belief that anyone who says that Twilight is just a crappy, unrealistic love story(and yes, believe it or not, I do know someone who has said this!) should be taken to the edge of a cliff and pushed off.
14) For months after you read it, Twilight was your favorite subject to talk
15) When you found out you would have to wait until August of 2007 for
16) You argue with your friends over which member of the Cullen family you
17) You began reading fanfiction as a desperate attempt to read something
18) No matter how many times you read Twilight or Twilight-related stories,
19) As you read this list, you are smiling and nodding at almost every thing
20) Even though you know it's impossible, you often wish that you were a
21) Vampires are officially your favorite mythical creature ever.
22) Your personal motto is, vampires are cool, not scary.
23) You know that you are not crazy for being obsessed with Twilight; people
24) When you hear that someone read Twilight and didn't like it or thought
26). You literally haunt Stephenie Meyer's website waiting for new information
27). You're driving your parents mad with your crazy countdowns
28). You're keeping track of all the "Eclipse Quotes of the Day" and trying to figure out what they all mean
29). Your home page is Stephenie Meyer's website
30). Your desktop has something to do with the Twilight Series
31). Your screen saver reads "Breaking Dawn: August 2, 2008"
32). You have both the original New Moon book and the New Moon Special Edition
33). You put your Eclipse poster in plain view so that everyone can see it
34). You can't believe that most people haven't read the books
35). You know all the characters so well that you feel as if you could write your own stories about them
36). You spend most of your day making up "What if...?" questions about all the different plot lines
37). You've actually read the play "Romeo & Juliet" just so you could find out how Jacob would die
38). You know you're addicted, but you don't care
39). You can't help saying, "I can't wait for August 2nd!" while everyone who isn't "in the know" stares at you like you're psyco
40). You're more excited about the release of Eclipse than anything to do with Harry Potter
41). When you found out that Breaking Dawn wasn't coming out until 2008, you have a mental breakdown
42). When you found out about Midnight Sun you had yet another mental breakdown
43.) You ACTUALLY noticed there was no 25.
If you think Edward Cullen is hot...copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever asked a stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you support the "Make Edward change Bella into a vampire" club, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have AACIBD Addicted to All Cullens Including Bella Disorder copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are absolutely in love with Stephenie Meyer's fictional character Edward, from Twilight, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Jacob should just stay a friend and have a happy ending copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are so obsessed with Twilight that it's NOT even funny anymore, copy and paste this into your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're one of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile.
98 percent of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this in your profile.
92 percent of American teens would die if Orlando Bloom told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be in the 8 percent laughing your butt off.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show or read a book) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in your profile.
A guy gets a girl 11 real roses and one fake rose. When he gave her the 12 roses, he said,"I'll love you until the last one dies."
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or pulled the handle on a door that said push, copy this in your profile.
If you have ever fell UP the stairs, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this in your profile.
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Twilight, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone.: Iheartjake1220, FaerieRose13, Dancer4Life15,Marigold Winters, SparklingTopazEyes,MysticMoon24,
Now follow this carefully...it
If you repost this within the next 5 min.
This is scary!
The phone will ring right after you repost
Princess of star items
this is aria