Poll: If there was a sequel for High school days, when should if take place? Vote Now!
Author has written 9 stories for Tokyo Mew Mew, and Naruto.
TGIF (Thank Goodness I'm Female) I like reading, drawing, watching movies, i am shy once i first meet people, but once i get to know them i act a lot more like myself. i'm a little annoying, crazy, random, VERY clumsy, a nerd and proud. i seem like a loud hyper person, but i am really quiet, i dont really talk much, i dont really like attention and i'm nice to people, anyone needs a friend i'm there. i have a few friends, some of them come and go. but its alright. somewhat of a normal teen, i have problems but not everyone can have a perfect life. mines far from it. I dont like any form of affecton, unless it is with my favorite characters being together!
I am shy when people first meet me, but i'm not afraid to speak my mind. even if it's stupid things like "1+1= window." i will say anything as long as it wont hurt someones feelings. i try to react positive to bad things. no use ruinning something over a little thing. i have reached up high for my dream but each time i have fallen hard, the only ones i can count on are my friends, so i dont care what people think of me... i am off in my own world and wouldn't leave it for anything. Thats just me.
I like reading. my favorite books are:
Likes: i like anime, books, being by myself, quiet places. i LOVE Gaara (Fangirl is one of my bad sides...)
Naruto, FullMetal Panic, School Rumble, Bleach, Princess Tutu, Inuyasha.
Characters: I likes too many characters
Sakusasu(i have no clue who i like better SasuSaku or NaruSaku)
Dislike (because hate is a strong word.) i dont like the colour pink, people who are mean, snobby, acting like they are better then everyone. i dont really like some Yoai or Yuri but i still read some of it. spiders (arachnophobia), i dont really like preppy, cheery or anything like that, but i do enjoy their company. basically what almost everyone hates.
Gaalee (not saying anything bad about anyone who likes them, just saw a disturbing picture once.)
Hinanaru (I Do not like this pairing)
Ichigo/Masaya (i kind of like it, but not really)
If you have a best friend who is down in the dumps, post this:
Friends are like stars, they come and go, but the ones that stay are the ones that glow.
Friends will always be like: "well you desrve better" but best friends will be prank calling him saying: "you will die in seven days."
Friends will come bail you out of jail, best friends will be sitting next to you saying "Damn that was fun"
Friends will ask why you are crying, Best friends will have a shovel ready to bury the loser that made you cry.
Friends by heart, Sisters by soul. quiet ? psh! try outa control
Im unmature, unorganize, irresponsable, lazy, & loud, but I'm fun!"
"Happiest place my Snow white ass." Charlie(two and a half men)
"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't undersand"
"You go girl. And don't come back." - Happy Bunny
' have nothing to do today, but i'll have everything to do tomorrow.'
"We use 10 percent of our brains, imagine what we could accomplish if we used the other 60 percent."
"Envy is Ignorance; Imitation is Suicide."
"Curiosity killed the cat, but I'm not a cat so that's not my problem."
"Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried to slam a revolving door."
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in his or her shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia"
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man : If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
I like cheese. I have seen purple cows. If two gooses are geese, then why aren't two moose meese, or when two foots are feet, why aren't two footballs feetball? Milk tastes good. People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you've ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped down the stairs copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever walked into a window copy this onto your profile.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what you are doing that is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on. Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumbwar with yourself. If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are bored and like to write stuff, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
My best friend is insane! If you agree, or if you have an insane friend, then copy this to your profile.
If you ever wished you could talk to animals or be an animal, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those irritating mosquitos giving you mosquito bites, copy this in your profile.
If you think that Writer's Block blows (sucks), copy and paste this into your profile.
if there are times where you just wanna annoy someone for the heck of it copy this into your profile
If you believe pollution should be punishable by death put this on your page!
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
If your profile is in a never ending state of change, copy and past this onto your profile
If you forgot your phone number when some one asks for it copy this into your profile.
98 of teenagers do drugs, have sex, and drink alcohol...put this in your profile if you like bagels.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, bellabookworm9, Bella Masen Cullen, Vampire Scooby, Alannaswarrior, Sparrowflight, Frostpaw, Crazy Rayne, XxPoisoned DreamsxX, XxInSaNiTyxIsxEsSeNtIaLxX, Midnight bluestream
If you can read this message, you are blessed, because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
Nerds are cool. Nerds are smart. Nerds will one day rule the universe. If you're a nerd and proud of it, copy this into your profile. (Or geek.)
If you like animals, give one a home if you can. If you already have or can't but want to spread the word, copy this onto your profile.
I do not do drugs. I do sugar. If you're someone who does sugar, copy this into your profile.
No boy is worth crying for, and the one that is won't make you cry. If you agree, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are on fanfiction.net for some other reason than writing pure romance fics or totally rearranging the original story because some slash romance story didn't happen, copy this and paste it onto your profile.
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this in your profile.
Racism is wrong and can often times destroy people's self confidence. It's a horrible and cruel way to treat people. To prove that we are all alike, try this simple experiment: Hold your hand up to a light of some kind. You'll see a shadow cast nearby. Now, have someone of a different race hold their hand up too. You'll see, essentially, the same image. Five fingers and a palm. Skin color doesn't matter when you get right down to it. If you are against racism, copy this message and my symbol for equality to your profile.
92 percent of teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Finch told them it was uncool to breathe. If you're part of the 8 percent that would be laughing your ass off at them, copy this and paste it to your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the six percent who arent, copy this, put it in your profile and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Tsuyu Mikazuki, WeaselChick, Takarifan101, hurkydoesntknow, RandomessSakura, RikuLuvr, byakuganwalker, The Autumn Alchemist, dragondustbubblez, Midnight bluestream,
Here is a simple message that almost anyone can understand: STEALING IS WRONG! Please prevent it. Copy and paste to pass the message. - by dragondustbubblez
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
Things to do in Wal-Mart:
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Stalk someone and see what they buy and make a lifestory for them.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15.Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!!"
You know you live in 2007 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitaire with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don't have a screenname or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn’t even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) and you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
REMEMBER WHEN ..
Put This In Your Profile If You're Still 5 Inside...No Matter How Old You Are Now
How you know your clumsy: You can hurt yourself in five different places in under ten seconds. You fall of the same chair three times in about ten minutes and your family just asks in a bored tone, "are you okay?" You threw yourself off of your bed. You run as fast as you can towards a door and find out its locked when your flat on your back. You fall so much you can barely feel it when your friends hit you in the head with a ruler.
Dad- Where's your brother?
Older Brother- He went to the gym with- where'd that moth come from?
Me- He went to the gym with a mop?
Older Brother- What? No a moth just flew out of my pocket.
(a stupid arguement in the kitchen.)
Me- u little idiot.
Little brother- u r.
Me- no u.
LB- no u. -walking out of kitchen-
Me- well ur stupid. -diggs around in fridge-
LB- stupider then u.
(u gotta love sibling arguments.)
List twelve of your characters from your fandom, in no particular order.
10. ROCK LEE
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Lol. no but i wouldn't mind six and twelve...
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
it wouldn't be that bad, but still kind of weird... who would the baby look like?
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
one about him and shikamaru and ino... i think.
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
No way! HAHA! it would be kind of funny to see though...
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
five/nine i saw a cute fic like that...
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
probably walk out and have a nevous break down(i sure would)
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
Temari and Rock Lee good couple... is there a fic like that?
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
Probably but i wouldn't read it...
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
It may never happen? Maybe it will... Give it time... (i suck at titles)
11. If you wrote a Song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Boyfriend by Ashley Simpson. i have the weirdest imagination and it makes me laugh if she'd sing that to someone.
12. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Warning would be teen, and also weird, Demon vs Demon. now thats something i want to see.
13. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
Like a few minutes ago!
14. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (7). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).
Gaara and Sakura are in a happy relationship until Chuoji runs off with Sakura. Gaara is brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Kankuro and a brief unhappy affair with Naruto, then follows the wise advice of Hinata and finds true love with Temari." that is one of the most disturbing things i've read...
If you ever just wanted to be that girl that turns heads when you walk into a room. You want to be that person who everyone in school to wants or wishes to be your friend. If you ever relized the guy you always had a little crush on sence 6th grade will never ask you out because your not pretty enough..or if you don't have all the right curves in all the right places...If you just one day wish you could be the popular girl of your school and have every hot guy at your fingertips... and then you relized.. your happy being who you are.. and the friends you have.. and the guys that like you for in the inside not out.. your happy being on the middle class.. and maybe gets made fun of once in awhile by the selfish,.. mean.. sluty...many more other bad word.., popular girls in your school, it's just a way to make them feel better about their self!! be happy for who you are.. what you look like.. and the friends you do have.. and your family. popularity..is just a thing that makes teen girls crazy and it's pointless!! love who you are!! (thankyou to all my bestfriends.. who made me believe i'm good enough just the way i am!!) please copy this into your profile if you ever wanted to be.. and ever relized your a beautiful person on the inside and who will never change who you are!!
1.At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Things to do at Walmart...
If your profile is long, copy this to it to make it longer. (:D)
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3.Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
4. Start playing Football; see how many people you can get to join in.
5. Run up to an employee (preferrebly a male) while squeezing your legs together and practically yell at him " I need some tampons!"
6. Try on bras in the sewing/fabric department.
7. Try on bras over top of your clothes.
8. Make a trail of orange juice on the ground, leading to the restrooms
9. While walking around the store, sing in your loudest voice possible "sex and candy"
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think we've got a Code 3 in Housewares," and see what happens.
11. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all off and turn the volumes to "10".
12. Play with the automatic doors.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi! I haven't seen you in so long!..." etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, "Who BUYS this shit, anyway?"
15. Repeat Number 14 in the jewelry department.
16. Try putting different pairs of women's panties on your head and walk around the store casually.
17. Leave small sacrifices or gifts in the hands of the mannequins.
18. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
19. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, "Wow. Magic!"
20. Put M&M's on layaway.
21. Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.
23. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
24. Nonchalantly "test" the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying, "...I'm Batman. Come, Robin-to the Batcave!"
26. TP as much of the store as possible.
27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hello" upside down.
29. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?"
30. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them, yelling, "Red Rover!"
31. Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.
32. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men.
33. Take bets on the battle described above.
34. Set up another battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. G.I. Janes. (Red lipstick might give an interesting effect!)
35. While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are. Act as spastic as possible.
36. While no one's watching quickly switch the men's and women's signs on the doors of the rest room.
37. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "Mission:Impossible."
38. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
39. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
40. Fill your cart with boxes of condoms, and watch everyone's jaws drop when you attempt to buy them.
41. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
42. Two words: "Marco Polo."
43. Leave Cheerios in Lawn and Garden, pillows in the pet food aisle,etc.
44. "Re-alphabetize" the CD's in Electronics.
45. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look with various funnels.
46. Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse through, say things like "the fat man walks alone," and scare them into believing that the clothes are talking to them
47. While walking around alone, pretend someone is with you and get into a very serious conversation. Exp: The person is breaking up with you and you begin crying "How could you do this to me? I thought you loved me! I knew there was another girl, but I thought I had won. You kissed ME darling." Then act as though you are being beaten and fall onto the ground screaming and having convulsions.
48. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "No, no! It's those voices again!"
49. Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people out.
50. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
51. Get a stuffed animal and go to the front of the store and begin stroking it lovingly, saying "Good girl, good bessie."
52. Go over to the shoe department and try on every pair of shoes, not putiing one pair back. Take the paper from the boxes and throw it in various aisles.
53. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something,quickly make off with it without saying a word.
54. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department.
55. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
56. Test the fishing rods and see what you can "catch" from the other aisles.
57. In the makeup department, spray yourself with every perfume there is, then walk up to a boy who is with another girl and start flirting with him in that annoying, ditsy way. "hi! (giggle) What's your sign?(giggle)." When the boy shows no interest, start hitting on the girl the exact same way. "hi! (giggle) What's your sign?(giggle)."
58. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
59. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
60.When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially thin narrow aisles.
61.Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
62.Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
63.Pay off layaways fifty cents at a time. (HA! This one can't be done any longer since Walmart has no lay a way policy any longer! WHICH IS BULLHIT!)
64. Say things like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?"
65. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., "Do you have any Shnerples here?"
66. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you're taking it for a "test drive."
67. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters. (My sister came up with this idea, but I'm thinking "Are there any more "new" typewriters in existence?")
68. Get boxes of Condoms and randomly put them in peoples carts when they don't realize it!
69. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
70.walk up to people and say "dude you need a tic-tac"and then walk away
13 things PMS Stands for:
13. Pass My Shotgun
This is this cat. This is is cat. This is how cat. This is to cat. This is keep cat. This is a cat. This is dumbass cat. This is busy cat. This is for cat. This is forty cat. This is seconds cat. Now go back and read the third word in each sentence from the top. Pass it on.
.:LEARN JAPANESE IN 5 MINUTES:.
This story is about a little girl that was abused. If you care about it, copy and paste it to your profile.
My name is Sarah
I am but three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can't speak at all
I can't do a wrong
Or else I'm locked up
All the day long
When I awake
I'm all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren't home.
When my mommy does come
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll get just
One whipping tonight
Don't make a sound!
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie's Bar.
I hear him curse
My name he calls
I press myself
Against the wall.
I try and hide
From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now
I'm sradishing to cry.
He finds me weeping
He shouts ugly words,
He says its my fault
That he suffers at work.
He slaps me and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And I run for the door.
He's already locked it
And I sradish to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken.
"I'm sorry!", I scream
But its now much too late
His face has been twisted
Into unimaginable hate.
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
Oh please God, have mercy!
Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor.
My name is Sarah
And I am but three,
Tonight my daddy,
Stupid Racist People...
A black man walks into a cafe one early morning and noticed that he was the only black man there. As he sat down, he noticed a white man behind him.
Quotes to know
My mind works like lightning...one brilliant flash and it's gone.
If the opposite of 'pro' is 'con', then what's the opposite of 'progress'?
We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the police
If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk.
I'm not littering...I'm donating to the Earth.
Why be difficult, when with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?
Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
I am not a humanitarian. I am a hell-raiser.
Heck is the place for people who don't belive in Gosh.
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
I'm not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing.
The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
They say the truth will set you free. Then why is it everytime I tell the truth, I get sent to my room?
Sarcasm is one more service I offer.
Insanity is a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world.
I used to have super powers, but then my therapist took them away.
Don't take life too seriously; no on gets out alive.
I will temporarily rule the world, forever.
Life is like robbing a bank; so worth the while!
You want to know who your real friends are? Screw up and see who's still there- (A good one!!)
Let's see. My first impression: I hate you - Kakashi (Naruto)
Don't tell me the sky's the limit, when there's footprints on the moon-
Don't look at me with that tone of voice!-
Silence is golden, duck-tape is sliver-
Too troublesome - Shikamaru (Naruto)
It's a wonder they haven't locked you up yet-
A good friend would come and bail you out of jail. A true friend would be sitting there beside you saying, "Man that was fun!"
You saw Gaara and Sasuke doing WHAT?! - (In a Naruto avatar!)
When someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles to frown about it but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch slap that motha fucka. (yays)
I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I'm surrounded by angels but I call them my best friends.
Girls are like phones, they like to be held and talked to but if you press the wrong botton, you will be disconnected. (nods that is very true)
WHEN THE VERY FIRST MAN DISCOVERED THAT COWS HAVE MILK... WHAT DO YOU THINK HE WAS DOING??
IF YOU IGNORE THIS WITHOUT READING IT YOU HAVE NO HEART...BUT IF YOU FIND YOU CANNOT STOP UNTIL YOU REACH THE END THEN YOU MUST HAVE A VERY BIG HEART.
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school
-You cry, I cry. You laugh, I laugh. You jump off a cliff, I laugh even harder!
-Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
-Some people are alive today, simply because it is illegal to kill them
-The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you wish it was summer vacation RIGHT NOW, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you would LOVE to know how Naruto's going to end, copy and paste this into your profile.
The diffence between Friends...and Best friends
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DAMN!" we messed up!
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!
FRIENDS: Would read ignore this.
BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this shit!
Should I do a sequel to High School Days? Everyone says they don't like the ending of my story, but I'm horrible at writing happy endings. I'm trying to write short stories with happy endings to practice.
This is a draft of if they are in their last year of high schoolThe black car was speeding down the road, three girls screamed while one girl laughed and turned a corner, laughing even louder as the three screamed again. She looked in the rear view mirror and cursed.
"Damn it," She turned again, "We can't shake them!"
"Maybe we can talk to them," One girl said in the back seat as she looked out the back window, "They might listen to reason."
"The hell they will," The passenger shouted then she turned and looked at the driver, "But I'm sure we'll die if she keeps driving."
"Calm down cookie, we're almost there," the driver smirked and turned down an alley way.
"Where, to our graves?" The other girl in the back seat screamed as they appeared on another street, civilians jumping out of the way.
The driver just rolled her eyes and pushed her foot down on the gas pedal. She shifted the gears and tried to lose the people that were following them. She turned another corner and swore when she saw a gate. They smashed through the gate and ended up driving in someones lawn. The driver slammed her foot on the gas, making it speed up, and went over some sort of ramp made out of a wooden board. As they went through the air, the three passengers tightened their seatbelts and tried to hold onto something.
'How the hell did we end up in this mess?' The passenger thought as she grabbed onto something.
(Goes into 3rd person right here)
Ok this one is basically, the girls get a hold of each other and decide to run away from their homes and trying to track down Kurenai.
This is the one a few years later. I haven't worked out all the details to this yet... (This one may be a little more tragic.. Not sure yet.)
"Your from the Yamanaka flower shop?"
"Yep," the girl's smile dropped, "The man said that he wanted me to give these to you as soon as possible."
"Well thanks again," Temari smiled and looked at the girl, "Can I send some flowers back, or do I have to go to the shop?"
"Well if you know what kind you want to send and if you have the money, then yes you can, but I am on my lunch break as it is, so I'd suggest you go to the shop."
"Well, if I ever need to send something, I would like to have you as the deliverer," Temari looked at her, "May I have your name so I know who to ask for."
The girl laughed and looked at Temari, "My name is Ino Yamanaka. Well bye."
As she walked away Temari froze and dropped the flowers.
"Hello Hanabi," Neji's father smiled, "Hinata, it's very nice to see you again. How was your school work?"
Hinata looked at him with a blank face, but they could see sadness in her eyes, "It's been fine."
They nodded and waited for the waiter to come.
"So what have you been doing Hinata?" Nori smiled at her, "I haven't seen you in years."
"I've been in school," Hinata said as she drank her water.
"Do you work anywhere?" Nori asked trying to start a conversation.
"A Resturaunt and a delivery service," Hinata sighed.
"Oh, you mean like one Neji's friend Chouji owns?" Nori looked at Hinata, "I've heard that he owns almost all of them."
"Actually his family owns them," Neji corrected her.
Hinata shook her head, "It's a small one."
"What's it called?" Hizashi asked as he smiled at the girl.
Hinata shrugged and looked at the waiter bringing the food.
"So what kind of deliveries do you do?" Hizashi sighed, it was hard to keep a conversation in this family.
"Cakes," Hinata looked at him, "And other things."
The rest of the dinner was filled with small chatter from other customers while they were silent.
Nori rolled her eyes as they were driving home, "Hyugas."
"Don't forget Nori, you are one too," Hizashi laughed at his daughter.
"Don't remind me," Nori sighed and looked out the window, "Hinata seemed to upset. I don't think she belonged there."
"So what does your dad need?" Naruto asked as Shikamaru drove the car.
"I don't know, he just said to get a package for him," Shikamaru shrugged, "I guess they know him."
Naruto smiled and pointed to the place, "There it is!"
Shikamaru sighed and pulled into a parking lot, "Got any change for the meter?"
Naruto dug in his pocket and pulled out some change. Shikamaru took it and got out of the car.
They walked into the building and up to the counter.
A girl walked out and leaned on the counter, "So what do you want?"
She walked into the back room just as the phone started to ring. She came back out with a box and put it on the counter, then she went to her computer and looked at it, "$100."
Shikamaru sighed as he reached into his pocket and pulled out the money. Just as she was grabbing it her phone rang again.
"Hey what's up?" She asked as she answered it, she paused and then sighed.
Naruto smiled at her as she put the money in the register, "Thank you," He looked at her name tag, "Tenten."
Shikamaru looked at her and then after awhile he picked up the box and walked out. They walked into the car and then sat there for a few minutes.
"Shikamaru?" Naruto waved his hand in front of his face, "Where are you?"
"Didn't she seem familiar?" Shikamaru looked at Naruto, "Think about it."
"Hey guys!" Chouji shouted as he hugged Shikamaru and Naruto, "Come on, we have a whole table to our selves."
"Way to go Chouji, I'm so happy for you!" Naruto laughed as they walked to the table, where Chouji's girlfriend, along with some other friends, sat.
"So why are we in this place Chouji?" Floral asked as the rest of the party arrived.
"I just thought it would be nicer to be in a more family friendly environment. I mean everyone would bother us if we went to one of my families places," Chouji smiled at her.
"You remember those girls from high school?"
"You mean Mitsu and them?" Chouji looked confused.
"No the other girls," Naruto shouted, "Um, Tenten and whatever the others were."
"Oh those girls," Chouji looked at him, "You saw them?"
"Well we only saw that Tenten one."
"Well now that you mention it," Chouji paused, "When I was leaving my cooking class I thought I saw someone who liked like."
"Sakura!" They turned and saw someone at the table across from theirs, waving at someone else. They saw a girl with a pink cardigan sweater over a white blouse and a pink skirt, walk up to the table. She also had a red headband in her pink hair.
"Pink," They all thought about the pink haired girl from their class.
"Do you think it's her?" Chouji whispered to Naruto, who shrugged.
Their view was cut off when a group of people walked in front of them and into a table far from theirs. Shikamaru noticed the girl they saw at the shop with them.
"Hello," Neji looked up and saw his cousin Hinata taking the order of the table in front of them, "What would you like to drink?"
After she was finished she walked back towards the kitchen, and came back out a few minutes later with their drinks.
"I have to go phone someone," Shikamaru noticed at Tenten got up from her group and looked at her phone.
"I have to go to the bathroom," Sakura smiled at she got up from her table.
"I'm looking for a Miss Floral," Temari looked up and saw Ino walking towards their table.
All for were distracted by something else and didn't notice the other. They all ran into each other and dropped what they were holding.
"Shit!" Tenten shouted as she reached for her phone, "My phone."
"Crap!" Ino picked up her flowers.
"Damn it!" Sakura picked up her blackberry that she dropped.
"Oh no!" Hinata gasped as she picked up her tray and the glass cups.
All four looked up and froze. After a little while Hinata got up and ran towards the kitchen, Sakura got up and quickly went to the bathroom, Tenten went outside and Ino picked up the rest of her flowers.
"I'm sorry Miss," Ino said as she walked up to them, "Here are your flowers." They all looked at Ino and noticed that here blue jeans and white shirt had a brown stain in the front.
"It's fine," she took the flowers, "Are you alright?"
"Yes," Ino's voice cracked a bit, "It was nothing."
Ino turned and walked away. She paused when she saw Tenten, Sakura, and Hinata in front of her. They stood for a few seconds before they all looked away and walked to their destinations.This one is just them meeting up as adults.
Unsafe External Link