Author has written 1 story for Project DIVA.
Good day everyone. Please let me take the time to introduce myself, I'm K. Arista Taylors. And I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to those of you who took time to read my stories (even though they really do lack the details and description). I hope you guys continue to stick around!
And recent update, I do hope you'll forgive me on deleting the vast majority of my stories. I wrote them a long time ago and I really don't want any record of them ever existing. So again, I apologize for this action, but l did promise more stories and that I will get right on to that.
Oh hey. I got into the blogging life- sort of. If there is ever a time where you want to get my attention or talk to me personally, I'll be there.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know what to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, so weird is good. If you're weird and proud of it, copy this into your profile
Put this on your file and help someone out who feels that way people need to know they are not alone
If there are times you wanna annoy people for just the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you think those stupid kids should just give that poor Trix rabit some Trix, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have music in your soul, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever watched a really stupid show 'cause nothing was on, and you got into it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate school, but don't want to miss a day of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your name is weird copy and paste this into your profile.
If your singing in your head right this second, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think you should be able to watch what you want on TV without being called immature, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, then copy this onto your profile
BOLD - Me
1. One of your scars, how did you get it? I fell down a few times on my bike
2. What is on the walls of your room? Random anime/manga and k-pop band pictures
3. Do you snore, grind your teeth, or talk in your sleep? I snore, talk and apparently sing in my sleep.
4. What type of music do you listen to? Pop, Classical, Country, Jazz, Swing, Rock. I listen to a lot actually.
5. Do you know what time you were born? Yes. 2:45 pm.
6. What do you want more than anything right now? I want my Daddy back. Simple as that.
7. What do you miss? My freewill in deciding what is right for me.
8. What is your most prized possession? My instruments
9. How tall are you? 5ft. 2"
10. Do you get claustrophobic? Yes...
11. Do you get scared in the dark? It's not that I'm scared of the dark. Rather, what is lurking inside it.
12. The last person to make you cry is...? The memories of my father
13. What is your favorite perfume for a girl? Pure Daydream
14. What kind of hair/eye color do you like on the opposite gender? Doesn't really matter to me
15. Where can you see yourself being proposed to? I really don't see myself getting proposed. Sorry
16. Coffee or energy drink? Coffee
17. What's your favorite pizza topping? Pepperoni
18. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be? Sushi
21. What was the first meaningful gift you've ever received? A handmade necklace
22. Do you like anybody? Nope. Not anymore, at least.
23. Are you double-jointed? I believe so.
24. What's your favorite clothing brand? I'm not a huge shopper, so I really don't care what brand. Just so long as it fits.
26. Do you have a pet right now? Nope
27. What kind is it? I believe I said that I didn't have a pet.
28. Would you fall in love knowing he/she was leaving? I'd try my hardest not to.
29. What is the best way to tell someone how much they mean to you? I would tell the person up front
30. Say a number between one and a hundred. 22
31. Blondes or brunettes? Doesn't matter to me
32. What is the one number you call most often? My friend, Haruna's number is always on my speed dial :)
33. What annoys you the most? Arrogant people that have no manners.
34. Have you been out of the USA? Unfortunately no. How I wish to travel to other countries though.
35. What are your weaknesses? I care absolutely too much for other people, I blush easily and I lie to myself to protect my own heart for heartache.
36. Have you met anyone famous? Do Youtube stars count? If so, then yes.
37. What was your first job? I'm a writer/editor for an international press.
38. Have you ever done a prank call? No I have never done a prank call before.
41. What were you doing before filling this out? Playing a video game
40. Have you ever had surgery? No and I really don't plan on having one.
42. What do you get complimented about most? My singing and my writing.
43. Have you ever had braces? No.
44. What do you want for your birthday? I don't really like celebrating my birthday, so I don't have many birthday wishes.
45. How many kids do you want? Not planning on getting married, so the thought of kids is out.
46. Were you named after anyone? My dad's favorite actress.
47. Do you wish on stars? Wishing is pointless and utterly childish. So no.
49. What kind of shampoo do you use? I use Dove.
50. Do you like your handwriting? Just so long as I can read it.
51. What's your favorite lunch meat? Turkey
52. Do you have any bad habit? Yes, I bite my nails when I'm nervous and I tend to swear when I'm irritated.
53. What CD are you most embarrassed to have on your shelf? Sad to say but I no longer have any CD's on my shelves.
54. If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself? Sure
56. Do looks matter? A wise person once said, "A person's looks only attract you to them... What you really fall in love with is the person's personality" I believe this and stand by this saying all the time.
57. How do you release anger? I write it out or draw it in a comic setting.
58. Where is your second home? Here in LA.
60. What was your favorite toy as a child? I believe it was my teddy bear.
61. How many numbers are in your cell phone? Roughly around 30 numbers? I'm not so sure.
62. Were you a fan of Barney as a kid? Indeed.
63. Do you use sarcasm? Of course. Sarcasm is a game that involves many people.
64. Mashed potatoes or macaroni and cheese? Mac and Cheese
65. What do you look for in a guy/girl? Sense of humor, kind, sense in music, trusting, funny, and above all, loyalty.
66. What are your nicknames? Only my closest friends call me by my nickname. "Chii-chan"
67. What's your favorite band/singer? I have too many to list at the moment
68. What's your favorite TV show? As I said before I have too many to list.
69. What was your act sat score? I have no clue.
70. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? French Vanilla and Cookies and Cream
71. Do you have all your fingers and toes? Yes.
72. When was the last time you worked out? Don't remember
73. Did you notice that there's no #64? Do you take me for a fool? Making me scroll back up just to check. RUDE
74. What's the fastest you have gone in a car? 170 mph
75. Do you want everyone to answer these questions? It's up to the person to answer the questions or not. I'm certainly not going to force anyone to finish this if they don't want to.
76. What are you listening to? Block B- Nilili Mambo
77. What was the last thing you drank? Water
78. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone? My mother
79. What's the first thing you notice in the opposite gender? His eyes
80. What's your favorite thought-provoking song? Kagamine Rin's Proof of Life
81. What's your favorite thing to hate? Really egotistical people that think they have either the best possible non-existent talent or that they have the hardest life on the planet when in reality they still have everything they need.
82. What's your favorite month of the year? Depends on how much it rains in a month.
83. What's your favorite Zodiac sign? Zodiac as in Chinese? I would say Rat. But Zodiac as in tropical? Hands down for Capricorn. (I'm just being bias, don't mind me)
85. What is your hair color? A very deep set brown
86. Eye color? Dark brown
89. Favorite fast food restaurant? I do love Subway
90. Do you like sushi? Very much so.
91. Last thing you watched? Mambostuck
92. Favorite day of the year? Last day of school
93. Play any musical instruments? Piano, Violin, Cello, Guitar and the Bass guitar
94. Republican or democrat? I'm not even old enough to vote yet.
95. Kisses or hugs? Depends on my mood.
96. Relationships or one night stands? Relationships.
97. What was the last thing you bought? I don't remember.
98. What kind of car do you have? '96 Rav4
99. What book are you reading? The Madman's Daughter It is simply breath-taking and I absolutely love it.
Unsafe External Link