Author has written 2 stories for Naruto.
Name: Can just call me Akumas or Tenshi.
see..uh..i like anime, Japanese culture and language, music, collars, chains, necklaces, customize crap, guitar, guns, firearms, explosives, my crazy friends, cats, computers, video games,Yaoi, pens, tape, invader zim, hair dye, the smell of bacon, lemons, limes, oranges, screwing with peoples heads, fan fics, reading, writing, TV, manga, anime, couches, beds, blood, sharp things, pillows, SLEEP, implements of destruction, winter, sleeping, sharpies, scars, discovery channel, the smell of old books, The smell of gun powder and boot polisher, fish, pocky, bracelets, confusing people, sleeeeep, food, spiked hair and long hair, Colgate toothpaste, mouthwash,green tea, speed(not the drug),the smell of money(shut up I'm poor)...uhh...what else..don't care.
Type of Story's I like: Independent!Harry, Dark!Harry, Dark!Naruto, Strong!Naruto, Slash(What can I say?), Story's where the main character does not take crap from anyone else, story's with long chapter but not so long that they take an hour to read(I have found some of those and there were about forty chapters), stories that make you laugh so hard that you end up remembering certain lines during the day(I love when that happens, I'll just randomly smile and laugh, making my friends think I'm even more crazy). So if you know any good stories that you would like to share, please do tell -.
Type of Story's I Don't like:Really good story's then the author stops updating for no given reason, bad grammar through out, when authors use that crappy 'text talk' in their story's, When the main character of a story is 'All Powerful' and can't be beaten by someone, and most of all, OC's who just happen to have EVERYTHING! I mean come on, but when you have an Harry Potter OC and they just happen to have all these powers, or 'just happens' to run into Harry Potter and become instant friends or shit like that(Excuse the cussing) It's Annoying!! That and authors who hold a favorite stories chapter 'hostage' just because they feel they need reviews to make them feel good. I mean, yeah reviews are nice and all, but honestly, do you think so badly of your writing that you need people to compliment you at least twenty times each chapter? Personally, I'm content with just having people read my work, if they don't want to or feel like reviewing, then so be it.
Okay, rant's over ~coughs~ >///>
The Tale of Naruto, Just Naruto: Orphaned at birth then kicked out to the streets sat the tender age of four, nothing seems to be going right for young Naruto. That is, until, a winter storm comes, forcing Naruto to seek Shelter in one of the many training grounds. Just as Luck would have it, another man was also seeking refuge in the same training ground. What happens when that man finds an underweight, undersized, and over all pitiable looking five year old sleeping under a large oak tree? Will the two finally find happiness, or is it all just another façade?
--I AM THE GIRL--
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her (yet it would be nice) and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account.
Top Ten Reasons Why Gay Marriage Is Wrong:
1) Being gay is not natural. Real American's always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3)Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behaviour. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans
Please repost this if you are for gay marriage.
How to tell if you're a (good) writer...
1. If you constantly talk to yourself.
2. If you talk to yourself about talking to yourself (i.e. I wonder why I talk to myself so much?)
3. If, when you talk to yourself, you sometimes speak as if talking to another person (i.e. Okay, so have you ever noticed that the word deliver could mean removing someones liver?)
4. If, after uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand in awe and say, Wow, this is good stuff for sugar highs!
5. If you live off of sugar and caffeine.
6. If people start to notice that you tend to check your e-mail every day for a week, then suddenly disappear off the face of the planet.
7. If you know what writer's block is.
8. If your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random, or full of criticism.
9. If, when replying to someone elses e-mail, you are sometimes so random that you fail to address the original message altogether.
10. If you tend to collect the Bic Sticks people leave lying around, kind of like picking pennies off the ground.
11. If, no matter where you are in your room, you never have to so much as get up to reach a pen/pencil and paper.
12. If the letters are starting to wear off on the keys of your keyboard.
13. If you memorized your keyboard.
14. If people think you might have A.D.D.
15. If you think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
16. If you have a grudge against Mary-sue's...even though you wrote a story with one in the past.
17. If you know what a Mary-sue is.
18. If you think about making lists like this, and start giggling for no apparent reason.
19. If your friends don't even bother to look funny at you anymore when you start giggling for no apparent reason.
20. If you go crazy over simple spelling/grammar errors.
21. If you don't like criticism, although you are a critic yourself.
22. If you tend to dream about your stories at night.
23. If you write stories based on your dreams.
24. If you can recite the alphabet backwards.
25. If you start constantly talking in third person, past tense.
26. If you can type/write fast. REALLY fast.
27. If you write 1000-word rough drafts for your story, then erase it and write something totally different for the final.
28. If you know basic writer terms (ex: beta, canon, lemon...etc.)
29. If you know what 'etc' really means, and know the elongated written version of it...
30. And finally, the number one way to tell if you're a good writer: If you failed English 101.
... Or maybe that's just me
Unsafe External Link