Poll: What should I do concerning the Talida Prime series (read Talida Prime: Fading Suns chapter 'Fire' for explanation)? Vote Now!
Author has written 66 stories for Loonatics Unleashed, Ben 10, Speed Racer, High School Musical, Good Wife, Astro Boy, Thunderbirds, Bones, Chronicles of Narnia, Avalon High, Wizards of Waverly Place, CSI, Transformers, Transformers/Beast Wars, Fantastic 4, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Swan Princess.
My FaceBook page: http://www.facebook.com/IceGirl2772
The Ashford Wedding:
Some Things Are Best Kept Secret:
Fighting for Life:
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Season 1 REWRITTEN:
TALIDA PRIME: RISING DARKNESS
A Thousand Years
One Shall Rise Part 2
LOVE AND FOREVER
0 0 1 41 239 1 1 279 14.0 Normal 0 false false false EN-US JA X-NONE
0 0 1 22 126 1 1 147 14.0 Normal 0 false false false EN-US JA X-NONE
0 0 1 18 104 1 1 121 14.0 Normal 0 false false false EN-US JA X-NONE 0 0 1 17 103 1 1 119 14.0 Normal 0 false false false EN-US JA X-NONE
0 0 1 58 334 2 1 391 14.0 Normal 0 false false false EN-US JA X-NONE
Heels from Chapter 5:
0 0 1 39 225 1 1 263 14.0 Normal 0 false false false EN-US JA X-NONE
0 0 1 30 176 1 1 205 14.0 Normal 0 false false false EN-US JA X-NONE
Talida's dance routine from Old Friends: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noW22olqP04
BEN 10: ALIEN FORCE FAN-SERIES:
Return of Vilgax - COMPLETE!
Some Things Are Best Kept Secret - COMPLETE!
Malfunctions - COMPLETE!
Breathtaking - Set 2 months after 'Malfunctions'. Everyone in Bellwood is slowly dying from lack of oxygen, excluding the Alien Force gang. Ben and Sarah discover that someone built a machine which is slowly taking away the oxygen in Bellwood and every town near by. Who's behind all this? Will Alien Force destroy the plan in time? Ben/Julie Gwen/Kevin Sarah/Nelson Michael/Kai Taken over by JBAL19
A Blast From The Past - Set 6 months after 'Breathtaking'. Someone from Gwen's past comes back and causes trouble for the gang. When Gwen refuses to explain, Michael, Nelson, Julie and Sarah take matters into their own hands but it only causes more trouble for the gang! Can they solve the problem and get rid of the mysterious person from Gwen's past? Gwen/Kevin Ben/Julie Sarah/Nelson Michael/Kai
Summer Road Trip - Set 2 months after 'A Blast From The Past'. Ben, Julie, Gwen and Kevin are out of school for the summer and they want to spend the summer together with Sarah, Nelson, Michael, Kai, Grandpa Max, Alan, Manny, Helen, Pierce and Cooper. What do they do? 3 words: Summer Road Trip. Ben/Julie Gwen/Kevin Sarah/Nelson Michael/Kai Manny/Lila Helen/David Pierce/Kellie Alan/Brianna
Control: Set 1 week after 'Summer Road Trip'. Just as Ben, Julie, Gwen and Kevin kick off their senior year at Bellwood High, trouble arises. Darkstar is back and not alone. Albedo is to! The villians are more powerful than ever! More problems come with Nelson and Michael lose complete control of their powers, which is worrying the others. When the others get kidnapped, it's up to Julie, Sarah and Grandpa Max to save the day. But can they do it alone? But the big question is: Will they make it out alive? Ben/Julie Gwen/Kevin Sarah/Nelson Michael/Kai
Something New: Set 1 month after 'Control'. While shooting a music video for Hot Shots, Nelson, Julie, Michael and Sarah discover a new ability in their powers. They're not the only ones. Ben, Gwen, Kevin and Kai have too! They continue practising their new ability so they can master it completely. When D'Void strikes and kidnaps Grandpa Max, will they be ready to defeat D'Void, aka Dr Animo, and free the universe from his reign once again? Ben/Julie Gwen/Kevin Sarah/Nelson Michael/Kai
Here We Go Again: Set 2 months after 'Something New'. Just when the gang are celebrating Kevin's birthday, Hunterous strikes again. He wants to get his revenge on Julie and Sarah after what happened over a year ago. After they come clean to the others about their disappearence, Hunterous kidnaps Ben and Nelson. Julie and Sarah unlock all their strenghs in their Sonakite powers but, will it be enough to take Hunterous down once and for all? Ben/Julie Sarah/Nelson Gwen/Kevin Michael/Kai
Dreamer: Set 1 month after 'Here We Go Again'. Sarah has been having nightmares about Sonakites recently and refuses to tell anyone, even Julie, Nelson, Michael and Kai. To find out what her nightmare's about, Julie uses her Sonakite powers to see it with her own eyes but, it only causes trouble for herself and Sarah. Is there any way to stop the nightmare from happening? Sarah/Nelson Ben/Julie Gwen/Kevin Michael/Kai
Time Leap: Set 2 months after 'Dreamer'. The Alien Force gang discover the secrets of the Plumbers. Because of it, Eon(from Ben 10: Race Against Time) returns to Earth and once again tries to purswade Ben to activate the 'Hands of Amergedon' (Spelling would be nice) as his species. Will Ben stop Eon once again? Ben/Julie Sarah/Nelson Michael/Kai Gwen/Kevin
Lengthy Limits: Set 1 month after 'Time Leap'. While having a girl's day out, Julie, Sarah, Gwen and Kai discover that there's a hidden underground bomb which has reached it's maximum limit of powerful radiation. With it set to go off in 12 hours, the Alien Force gang have to choose one of these 2 options: Stop the bomb from blowing up completely or move the bomb somewhere else. What will they choose? Will they save Bellwood? And why is Julie, Michael and Sarah's Grandmother against Julie and Sarah being part of this? Ben/Julie Gwen/Kevin Sarah/Nelson Michael/Kai
Nobody Knows: Set 1 month after 'Lengthy Limits'. Alien Force is in jeoprady as Ben, Sarah, Julie and Nelson discover that somebody is out to avenge Darkstar and Albedo by disolving their powers. To weakon the threat, they split up into pairs and go off to different planets. But will it be enough? Ben/Julie Gwen/Kevin Sarah/Nelson Michael/Kai
PREQUELS TO BEN 10: ALIEN FORCE FAN-SERIES:
First Kiss: COMPLETE!
The Ashford Wedding: COMPLETE!
Power Discovery: COMPLETE!
Joining the Team: COMPLETE!
We're What!?: Might be rewritten. Should I?
Termination: Set 2 years before 'Return of Vilgax'. The Forever Knights get terminated for good! Mentioned in: Return of Vilgax (when they go to rescue Julie) IN PROGRESS!
The Origen of Hot Shots: Set 1 year before 'Return of Vilgax'. Julie, Sarah, Michael and Nelson form Hot Shots. Mentioned in: Breathtaking
Narrow Escape: Set 1 year before 'Return of Vilgax'. The Vreedle brothers (from Vreedle, Vreedle aka Don't Fear the Repo) are back and attempt to capture Julie and Sarah for an unknown reason. Mentioned in: Malfunctions
Finally!: Set 1 year before 'Return of Vilgax'. Gwen and Kevin finally admit their feelings for one another and start dating, much to Ben's happiness. Mentioned in: A Blast From The Past
Sisterly Love: Set 9 months before 'Return of Vilgax'. Finally able to have some time alone without any interruption, Julie and Sarah decide to try and remember more of their Sonakite childhood. Mentioned in: Here We Go Again
Truth or Dare?: Set 7 months before 'Return of Vilgax'. Alien Force play Truth or Dare...with a twist. Mentioned in: Malfunctions
No Way: Set 5 months before 'Return of Vilgax'. Alien Force discover that a legend of Bellwood is an actual fact. Mentioned in: Time Leap
Getting Naughty: Set 1 month before 'Return of Vilgax'. Ben and Julie conceive their first child. Mentioned in: Some Things Are Best Kept Secret
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? No
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? I hate a lot of people, dude.
3) How many houses have you lived in? If you count a holiday room, 4. If not, 3.
4) Favorite candy bar? Don't have one
5) Favorite shoes? My black ballet flats from Target
6) Have you ever tripped someone? Never
7) Least favorite school subject? From Semester One of university: Indigenous History. From Semester two of university: UNCC100.
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD? No!
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? Does a public bathroom count?
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind. Music
12) Favorite genre of music? Any song that has a good beat
13) What is your zodiac sign? Aquarius
14) What time were you born? 5:14pm
15) Do you like beer? Nope and not in a million years, bud.
16) Ever made a prank phone call? Been part of one.
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? Not gonna say
18) Are you sarcastic? Sometimes
19) What are your favorite colors? Blue
20) How many watches do you own? 1
21) Summer or winter? Summer. Winter's too cold. And my birthday's during summer.
23) Favorite color to wear? Purple or blue
24) Pepsi or Sprite? Sprite
25) What color is your cell phone? Gold
26) Where is your second home? Don't have one. Metaphorically...Sydney
27) Have you ever slapped someone? Yes and since it's because some bitch decided to insult my mother, I have no regrets.
28) Have you ever had a cavity? Not yet (which I'm lucky about)
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? 2
30) How many video games do you own? I seriously have no idea.
31) What was your first pet? Officially, a German Shepherd named Nessie that was around when I was a baby. But my very first pet was my best friend - a Persian x Domestic male cat named Charlie. Unfortunately, I had to put him down in November 2013 due to pancreatitis.
32) Ever had braces? Yes. For two and a half years.
33) Do looks matter? No. I believe in wearing what you like and what you feel comfortable in. Don't let anyone criticise your outfit. They're probably jealous or something.
34) Do you use chapstick? Only when I need too
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School. Mr M, Mrs F and Mr C
36) American Eagle or Abercombie? Don't have them in Australia.
37) Are you too forgiving? Used to be. Now, not so much.
38) How many children do you want? 2 or 3
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? What's hot topic?
40) Favorite breakfast meal? Anything that's gluten and dairy free that's not going to send me running to the bathroom.
41) Do you own a gun? I live in Australia, so I can't.
42) Ever thought you were in love? Nope.
43) When was the last time you cried? When Dad yelled at me and I was EXTREMELY EMOTIONAL
44) What did you do 3 nights ago? Write and sleep
45) Olive Garden? La Panera? Never been to either
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? I plead the fifth
47) Have you ever been in a castle? In my dreams
48) Nicknames? Caz, Cazzikins and CJ. ANZAC is a recent addition
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? Nope. I mean, come on. Bertha. Seriously?
50) Ever been to Kentucky? I've been to KFC!
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic? I don't even know what that is
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now? My family
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? Nope
55) Do you own a diamond ring? Nope
56) Are you happy with your life right now? Yes
57) Do you dye your hair? Black once. I'm normally a brunette
58) Does anyone like you? My friends and family
59) What year were you born? 1997
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? My parents weren't even MARRIED at the time!
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? Nope
62) McDonalds or Wendys? McDonalds
63) Do you like yourself? No
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? Mother
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex? His gotta have beautiful eyes
66) Are you afraid of the dark? Used to be
67) Have you ever eaten paste? Nope
68) Do you own a webcam? It's built into my laptop
69) Have you ever stripped? No
70) Ever broke a bone? Not yet
72) Do you chat on AIM often? I don't have an AIM account. I have Gmail.
73) Pringles or Lays? Pringles
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? No..at least, I don't think so.
75) Rugrats or Doug? Rugrats
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? The Brady Bunch
77) Did you like your high school guidance counsellor? She's as useful as tits on a bull.
78) Has anyone ever called you fat? Yeah
79) Do you have a birth mark? 2
80) Do you own a car? Yes. I am the proud owner of a 2004 Citroen C3 Exclusive Hatchback.
81) Can you cook? I can cook a few meals.
82) 3 things that annoy you:
3. Writer's block
83) Do you text message often? Sometimes
84) Money or love? Love
85) Do you have any scars? From chickenpox on my face and one in my eardrum from a glue ear infection. Couldn't hear till I was 3 because of it!
86) What do you want more than anything right now? To be friends with someone and not worry about them stabbing me in the back in the future.
87) Do you enjoy scary movies? Never seen one
88) Relationships or one night stands? Relationship
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? Never heard of any of them
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? Uh...
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? Never heard of them
92) Do you own a box of crayons? At school
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? Mum
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? My dad because he was, as usual, being a total asshole.
96) Who was the last person that made you cry? Grandma
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? Mum
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? Not tellng you
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you? My friends
100) Who was the last person that called you? My brother
101) Name one thing you want to stop. Bullying
102) What's your dream holiday destination? Anywhere and everywhere
103) Who's you celebrity crush? Chester Bennington from Linkin Park
104) What's your favourite video game? Hard to say...
105) What's your favourite song right now? So many songs, so little time...
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen Teetering On The Brink Of Insanity Past The Point Of No Return ManLife Sucks, Avatarwolf, danyan, Colt-Man, 24kt White Gold, fourfourfourfour, Recalled to Life, Hyperactive Lioness, Life.GetOne, alienphantom, Kisdota- The Freak Gamer, IceGirl2772.
My name is Sarah
I am but three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can't speak at all
I can't do a wrong
Or else I'm locked up
All the day long
When I awake I'm all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren't home.
When my mommy does come
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll get just
One whipping tonight
Don't make a sound!
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie's Bar.
I hear him curse
My name he calls
I press myself
Against the wall.
I try and hide
From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now
I'm starting to cry.
He finds me weeping
He shouts ugly words,
He says its my fault
That he suffers at work.
He slaps me and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And I run for the door.
He's already locked it
And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken.
"I'm sorry!", I scream
But its now much too late
His face has been twisted
Into unimaginable hate.
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
Oh please God, have mercy!
Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor.
My name is Sarah
And I am but three,
Tonight my daddy,
Child abuse, MAKE IT STOP!
This is about school shootings.
Mommy...Johnny brought a gun to school,
He told his friends that it was cool,
And when he pulled the trigger back,
It shot with a great, huge crack.
Mommy, I was a good girl, I did what I was told,
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold!
When I went to school that day,
I never said good-bye.
I'm sorry that I have to go, But Mommy, please don't cry.
When Johnny shot the gun, he hit me and another,
And all because Johnny, got the gun from his brother.
Mommy, please tell Daddy; That I love him very much,
And please tell Zack; my boyfriend; That it wasn't just a crush.
And tell my little sister; That she is the only one now,
And tell my dear sweet grandmother; I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends; That they always were the best
Mommy, I'm not the first, I'm not better than the rest
Mommy, tell my teachers; I won't show up for class,
And never to forget this, And please don't let this pass
Mommy, why'd it have to be me. No one, though, deserves this.
But mommy, it's not fair, I left without a kiss.
And Mommy tell the doctors; I know that they really did try
I think I even saw one doctor, trying not to cry.
Mommy, I'm slowly dying, with a bullet in my chest,
But Mommy please remember, I'm in heaven with the rest
When I heard that great, big crack, I ran as fast as I could
Please listen to me if you would,
I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I'm not going with Daddy, On that trip to the zoo
I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid,
I wanted to be an actress, I really wanted to live.
But Mommy I must go now, The time is getting late,
Mommy, tell my Zack, I'm sorry I had to cancel the date.
I love you Mommy, I always have, I know you know it's true
And Mommy all I need to say is, "Mommy, I love you"
Make School Shootings Stop!
1.WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
True Love's Kiss
2. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Where'd You Go
3. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Thinking Out Loud
4.WHAT IS 22?
Take the Lead (Wanna Ride)
5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Hungry Like the Wolf
6.WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Strangers Like Me
7.WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
8.WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Thunderbirds Are Go! Theme
9.WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
10.WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Club Can't Handle Me
11.WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Big Girls Cry
12. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
13.WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Where Is the Love?
14. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
15. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
16. WHAT IS THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Watch me (Whip/Nae Nae)
17. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Best of Me
18. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU WILL REGRET?
19. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Livin' On A PRayer
20. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Let's Get Loud
21.WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Can't Help Falling In Love
22. WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
23.DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
24. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
What I've Done - String Quartet
25. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
26.WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Well, that was f-ing weird.
I saw this on someones profile and loved it!
Put your music on Shuffle and fill this out!!
Opening credits: Wth>You by Linkin Park
Waking up: Guilty All the Same by Linkin Park
First day of school: I Can Only Imagine by David Guetta feat. Chris Brown and Lil' Wayne
Falling in love: California Girls by Katy Perry
Fighting: Flashlight by Jessie J
Breaking up: Feel Again by OneRepublic
Driving: Never Be the Same by Jessica Mauboy
Flashback: A Place for My Head by Linkin Park
Mental Breakdown: A Light That Never Comes by Linkin Park
Getting back together: Somewhere Only We Know by Keane
Wedding: River Flows in You by Yiruma
Birth of a child: A Sky Full of Stars by Coldplay
Final battle: Hero of War by Rise Against
Death scene: Love Myself by Hailee Steinfeld
Funeral: Circus by Britney Spears
End credits: Immortals by Fall Out Boy
This is a poem about Drug Abuse, if you care at all, copy and paste this poem to your profile:
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile
Hi, my name is Kazu.
I like Writing and I like Athletics.
I am running down the road
I suddenly tripped over.
I come home with a scatch on my knee.
My mummy begins to worry.
I tell her I am fine.
She sighs and says ok.
I am at school.
When suddenly I fall and hit a tree.
I am sent to the sickbay.
Then I am sent home.
Mummy takes me to the doctors.
The doctors tell mummy something.
Mummy starts to cry.
I tell her it's ok.
I'm not going to die.
She tells me I am starting.
Starting to be slower.
I don't know what it means.
But I have become sick.
I tell mummy it's ok.
I will become better.
Mummy starts to cry.
Do I have cancer?
Mummy says no.
Then what do I suppose.
As a year had past.
I struggle to walk.
My speech is getting slower.
It's hard for me to talk.
My friends like to help me.
My classmates like to run.
But I have to sit down.
And watch them have fun.
Then one day my teacher.
Comes to see mummy.
Daddy comes out.
And starts to get all snotty.
The teacher tells my parents.
I can no longer go to school.
My motion is too slow.
I ask the teacher slowly.
I am sorry I am useless.
I start to cry and beg her.
I want to go to school.
The teacher gives a smile.
And tells me she is sorry.
The school cant really help me.
The words were so cruel.
The day I had to leave.
My friends and classmates cried.
The boys upon the windows.
Wave to me goodbye.
I smile and sit in the car.
I am taken to a school.
A school with special people.
Just like me and you.
I start to have some fun.
I made a lot of friends.
As many years passed again.
I talk too slow to understand.
I cannot run anymore.
And I struggle to even stand.
I cannot write in my diary.
My motion is too slow.
Then one day I am sent.
To the hospital again.
Now many years have passed.
I lie in a warm bed.
I cannot move my body.
I cannot move again.
I talk very slowly.
I cannot move my head.
My mummy sits there crying.
My daddy looks depressed.
I ask my mummy sadly.
Am I going to die.
My mother holds my hand.
Yells and starts to cry.
A few more years later.
I have to shut my eyes.
I cannot talk or move.
I seem to have died.
Copy and Paste this story about Kazu who was diagnosed with a rare uncurable disease, Spinocerebellar Degeneration, in your profile. This disease causes a failure of muscle control in their arms and legs, resulting in a lack of balance and coordination or a disturbance of gait. Support and send the message worldwide.\
Her parents kept her
Locked in an attic
Her only friend
was a little toy bear
It was old and worn out
And had patches of hair
She always talked to it
When no one's around
She lays there and hugs it
Not a peep of sound
Until her parents
unlock the door
Some more and more pain
She'll have to endure
A bruise on her leg
A scar on her face
Why would she be
In such a horrible place?
But she grabs her bear
And softly crys
She loves her parents
But they want her to die
She sits in the corner
Quiet but thinking,
"Please God, why is
My life always sinking?"
Such a bad life
For a sad little kid
She'd get beaten and beaten
For anything she did
Then one night
Her mom came home high
And the poor child was beaten
As hours went by
Then her mom suddenly
Grabbed for a blade
It was sharp and pointy
One that she made
She thrusted the blade
Right in her chest,
"You deserve to die
You worthless piece of CRAP!
The mom walked out
Leaving the girl slowly dying
She grabbed her bear
And again started crying
Police showed up
At the small little house
Then quickly barged in
Everything quiet as a mouse
One officer slowly
Opened a door
To find the little girl
Lying dead on the floor
It must have been bad
To go through so much harm
But at least she died
With her best friend in her arms
A child dies every day from child abuse
And if you have an ounce of pity in you for Auroura (the little girl),
and you hate child abuse with a passion,
just repost this
if you dont repost this you're a lazy, cold hearted person
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it
(No I'm not a lesbian or anything but seriously, if people were afraid of heterosexuals, then what would you do? How would you feel? It's stupid, to be honest.)
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? I had fluid build-up in my ears from 9 months old to 3 years old which caused me to only hear vibrations and that left a scar inside my ear.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Justin Bieber, One Direction and Linkin Park.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? I used to snore and actually FLICK my teeth until I got my tonsils and adnoids removed when I was six years old. I'm not sure about the talking in my sleep one. But I have been known to sleep walk.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Anything but heavy metal
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? yes 5:14 p.m.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? Thunderbirds memorabilia
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? my brothers
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? iPod, computer, books and my cell phone
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 164 (about 5"4)
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Nope
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Used to.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? My grandma when she told me she just wanted to go to sleep and not wake up. I was already emotional as I was recovering from surgery at the time.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? Don't have one
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Blue eyes and...blonde or brown hair
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? Along the beach in the sunset
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Never had any of those but I would go coffee with soy milk any day!
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? plain old cheese for me!
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? NACHOS!
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? EW! NO!
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? Ummmm Idk I like all my gifts the same
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Not at the moment
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? Not that I'm aware of
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Uh...let me get back to you on that.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? yep
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? 1 Russian Blue x Ragdoll cat named Buster and a Groodle (Goldendoodle for Americans) named Montana
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? maybe it depends
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? hum...How ever you feel like telling them
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES? I don't really know
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? Mum
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? That's easy. My dad!
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? I live in Australia. But I have been to American three times: Anaheim when I was 10 (one word: Disneyland); San Francisco, New York, Orlando and Hawaii when I was 15; Los Angeles, Boston, New York and Washington when I was 17 for a graduation present.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Sports and Maths
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? I did see Anthony from the Wiggles in the mall when I was younger and I met the weatherperson from Channel 7 and a newsreader from Channel 9.
37. FIRST JOB? I'm currently at my first job: an administrative assistant at my dad's office
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? No but have watched my friends do some before and I have been prank called
41. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Reading some reviews on my story
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Four times. Got grommets in my ears just before I turned 3, had my tonsils and adnoids removed when I was six (I'm not kidding: the surgeon took one look and said, "I'm booking her in on my next available date at your local private hospital. Don't worry about out-of-pocket expenses. I'll just take whatever Medicare and your private health fund are willing to pay."), had three wisdom teeth removed when I was 16 and in December 2015, I had what was planned to be a diagnostic laparoscopy and ended up being treated for endometriosis.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My personality.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? November 2009 to April 2012 Do NOT miss those days
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Books, DVDs, iTunes credit
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? I used to want six. But now 3 is my limit.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? my name was my great-grandmother's nickname.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Yes when ever I can
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? I don't think it really matters
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I guess it could be a little better though
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? i don't really have one
52. ANY BAD HABITS? I'll get back to you on that
53 WHAT CD IS YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? None of your business
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Meh. Who knows?
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? No just a bonus
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Do you really wanna know?
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? Sydney (well...it is where I was born! All of my family's there!)
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Uh...my Barbie dolls
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? I have no idea
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? I wouldn't say a fan. I liked a few things.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Sometimes
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Mac and Cheese. I make a special dairy-free and gluten-free version.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Good personality, sweet and sensitive, good person on inside and out
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? CJ, Caz, Cazzo, Cazzie, one person called me ANZAC.
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? One Direction, Linkin Park and Cascada
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Bones, Castle, NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, CSI, Transformers Prime
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE? I live in Australia. We don't have SATs.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Soy vanilla or coconut chocolate
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Heck yeah!
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Treadmill today
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? There is a 64!
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? 110 kilometres an hour
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? I don't really care.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Spotify playlist
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Red Powerage
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Mum
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? Hair and eyes
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? I have two. Both by Linkin Park. Shadow of the Day and Castle of Glass
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? People who kill people for the fun of it and bullying
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? Hard to say
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Aquarius (It's my birth sign)
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Brown
86. EYE COLOR? Hazel
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTURANT? Noodle Box
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? Hate it.Yuck
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Family Feud
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Ummm don't have one
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Alto saxophone and piano
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? In Australia, we have Labor and Liberal. I'm totally Liberal! But if I lived in America...DEMOCRAT!
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Hugs I never kissed anyone (which is something my dad and brothers are relieved about)
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? relationships
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Transformers Prime Season 2 and Beauty and the Beast on Blu-Ray
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? 2004 Citroen C3 Exclusive Hatchback
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Transformers Exodus
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: Don't have a love life.