Poll: At the end of Talida Prime: Rising Storms, who should be four weeks pregnant with a baby girl? Vote Now!
Author has written 63 stories for Loonatics Unleashed, Ben 10, Speed Racer, High School Musical, Good Wife, Astro Boy, Thunderbirds, Bones, Chronicles of Narnia, Avalon High, Wizards of Waverly Place, CSI, Transformers, Transformers/Beast Wars, Fantastic 4, and Swan Princess.
My FaceBook page:
Engagement ring from In Your Heart and A Love Story link:
The Ashford Wedding:
Nelson's tuxedo from link:
(From my left to right) Thomas, Ben and Kevin's tuxedos from link:
(From my left to right) Tamara, Julie and Gwen's bridesmaid dresses from link:
Sarah's wedding dress from link:
Wedding Pavilion from link:
Some Things Are Best Kept Secret:
Sarah's battle uniform (imagine pale blue and white):
Julie's battle uniform (imagine pale blue and white):
Sarah's formal dress:
Julie's formal dress:
Sarah's hairstyle (celebration chapter):
Julie's hairstyle (celebration chapter):
Taylor's Dress (regular):
Taylor's Dress (Narnia):
Fighting for Life:
Mortimer Kronj appearance:
Morgan le Fay appearance:
Morgan le Fay's casual dress:
Morgan le Fay's battle dress:
Millennia Greyback appearance:
Alex's regular outfit:
Millennia's regular outfit:
Mason's regular outfit:
Justin's regular outfit:
Max's regular outfit:
Alex's engagement ring:
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Season 1 REWRITTEN:
Kady's actual hair colour:
TALIDA PRIME: RISING DARKNESS
A Thousand Years
Miko, June, Nina (Fowler's wife), Laura (Fowler's oldest daughter) and Kora (Fowler's youngest daughter):
Jack, Bulkhead, Bumblebee, Wheeljack and Agent Fowler (the tuxedo on the far left):
Ratchet (Jesse Spencer):
Bumblebee (Jesse McCartney):
Bulkhead (Bradley James):
Wheeljack (Brandon Routh):
Optimus (David Boreanaz):
Arcee (Charlize Theron):
Miko, June, Laura, Nina and Kora:
Arcee's engagement ring:
One Shall Rise Part 2
Jack and Talida's symbol on wrist:
LOVE AND FOREVER
0 0 1 41 239 1 1 279 14.0 Normal 0 false false false EN-US JA X-NONE
0 0 1 22 126 1 1 147 14.0 Normal 0 false false false EN-US JA X-NONE
Chapter 1: http://www.dornbluth.co.uk/shop_image/product/b246af6fc44d07c5a7c004144d03ee6f.jpg
Boots from chapter 2:
0 0 1 18 104 1 1 121 14.0 Normal 0 false false false EN-US JA X-NONE 0 0 1 17 103 1 1 119 14.0 Normal 0 false false false EN-US JA X-NONE
Chapter 3: http://www.eastpromdresses.com/images/l/201004/HS6181.jpg
0 0 1 58 334 2 1 391 14.0 Normal 0 false false false EN-US JA X-NONE
Heels from Chapter 5: http://www.eveningshoes.com/images/abbyblk.jpg
Dress from Chapter 6:
0 0 1 39 225 1 1 263 14.0 Normal 0 false false false EN-US JA X-NONE
Dress from Chapter 9:
0 0 1 30 176 1 1 205 14.0 Normal 0 false false false EN-US JA X-NONE
Talida's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/talida_prime_strange_beginnings/set?id=55309686
Talida's necklace: http://i.ebayimg.com/t/SILVER-RED-TRANSFORMERS-AUTOBOTS-PENDANT-CHARM-NECKLACE-/00/$(KGrHqR,!jYE2Gy)-8lBNnm,Ev93Q_3.JPG
Talida's dance routine from Old Friends: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noW22olqP04
Captured: A new villian shows up, who turns up to be Lexi's ex-boyfriend from high school. When the Loonatics weren't watching, he kidnaps Lexi and traps her in a room that's linked to a bomb that's set to go off in a week, which will kill Lexi if they don't get her out before it explodes. It's a race against time as the Loonatics try to save their teammate from a dangerous man. MAJOUR Acexi
A Time Travel Adventure: The Loonatics get an interesting mission: To protect 6 teenagers (5 girls and 1 boy) from a powerful mass murderer. Here's the interesting thing: They have to travel back to Australia 2009. Things get interesting when secrets get revealed, strange things start happening and Tech falls for the oldest teenager! Will the murderer get to the Loonatics and the teenagers? Will Tech and his true love get a happily ever after? And what's going on between Ace and Lexi? Told you it'll be interesting. Acexi and Tech/OC
Loonatics Unleashed: Season 1 Rewritten: Sequel to Loonatics Unleashed: The Beginning. It's season 1 rewritten with Anaela and Jesse thrown into the mix along with a couple of my own twists.
Loonatics Unleashed: Season 2 Rewritten: Sequel to Loonatics Unleashed: The Beginning and Loonatics Unleashed: Season 1 Rewritten. This is season 2 rewritten with Anaela, Jesse and a couple of my own twists thrown into the mix.
Loonatics Unleashed: Season 3: After relocating to Planet Blanc, a mysterious new villain is unveiled and this villian reveals secrets to Ace and Anaela's past and the reason that they were separated when they were toddlers.
Amazing Feeling: Ben and Julie are best friends. They have THE amazing feeling for each other, even though they deny it. Will an explosion and a secret bring them closer together? Ben/Julie Rated M for various reasons.
All it Takes: To become husband and wife, all it takes is 2 words. Gwen/Kevin K
This is It: With college around the corner, our favourite foursome make their final moments worthwhile. Rated T for some cuss words.
Summer Levin: Sequel to 'All it Takes'. After a year of mariage, Gwen and Kevin have their first child. Rated T for cuss words.
Finding Them: Ben, Sarah and Gwen mysteriously disappear. Julie, Nelson and Kevin have an adventure trying to find them. Rated T to be on the safe side.
Alien Force: The Next Generation: When their parents get kidnapped during a mission, it's up to their kids to save the day. Rated T for some swearing, sexual references and to be on the safe side.
Runaway: Ben's daughter runs away. Can he find her? K to be on the safe side.
Hope Finds You: When Sarah's daughter attempts suicide, she falls under stress. But what if this suicide attampt leads them to Sarah's missing husband and siblings? Rated T for suicide attempt.
Halo: Ben and Julie's first dance as husband and wife. Rated K.
That's Freedom: Julie, Sarah and Kevin find freedom while being held captive by SixSix. Rated T for various things.
Special Bonds: Ben's the new kid in town. Julie's the shy girl with leukemia. They meet and form a special bond. With her parents refusing to pay for the life-saving operation, is Ben the only one who cares enough to save her? Rated T for swearing. Might go up to M later.
Prom Night: It's finally here! It's the night of nights! How do our favourite foursome celebrate it?
Freaky Trouble: Ben is happily married to Julie and is weeks shy from becoming a father. What will happen when Ghostfreak and Darkstar join forces and kidnap his pregnant wife!?
Another Now: Gwen visits Kevin's grave on the one year anniversary of his death and sings a song.
Where Do I Go From Here?: Ben is unsure of what to do when Julie goes to Malibu for the summer.
Up To You: When Ben and Julie get trapped in a crumbling buidling with no way out, it's up to their kids to save the town!
Butterfly Fly Away: Ben overhears his teenage daughter singing and decides to join in. Oh sweet mother of God!
Russian Roulette: Ben, Julie, Gwen and Kevin dying one by one.
Stay My Baby: Ben and Julie are at a karaoke resteraunt. What happens when he dares her to sing a song?
Happy Birthday: Ben visits Julie on her 21st birthday.
Sweet Revenge: A mysterius person wants revenge on Ben for sending his latest captive to the Null Void by taking away everything he holds dear to him. What is better than kidnapping his wife and baby girl?
Closer: Ben is a victim of assault. Julie is a teenaged helper at a helpline for abused kids. They meet and suddenly realise how much they need each other. What will Ben do when his father finds out and sets out to kill her? Can he save her?
Hear No, See No, Speak No: Gwen has a girls' day out with Julie shortly after Kevin breaks up with her. Song-fic to Rikki-Lee's Hear No, See No, Speak No.
So Close: Set before Halo. Ben and Julie's wedding day...EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!
Broken-Hearted: Ben's heart gets torn apart when Julie dies. Enough said.
Uh-Oh!: Ben finds out that Sarah accidentally trapped Julie and Bella in the Null Void. Whoops!
One Time: Ben, Julie, Gwen, Kevin, Sarah and Nelson find a song on the radio that gets them dancing. Enough said. Song-fic to Justin Bieber's One Time.
First Sight: Julie and Sarah's accident on Sonakine and how Sarah and Nelson started a life together.
Continent of Love: Ben and Julie go to Paris on Valentine's Day. Gwen and Kevin go to Barcelona on Valentine's Day. Sarah and Nelson go to Rome on Valentine's Day. Coincidence that all of them are in Europe?? I think not.
One Last Chance: Gwen is dying of cervical cancer. Kevin isn't taking it very well. They used to be a couple...until an accident tore them apart. They now have one last chance to finally make things right. But will they take it?
Bella's Last Mission: Isabella 'Bella' Tennyson goes on one last mission with her father. Might be a two-shot.
Forever and Always: Prequel to Hear No, See No, Speak No. Gwen and Kevin were the perfect couple...until a 27-second phone call changed everything. Inspired by the breakup between Joe Jonas and Taylor Swift. Songfic to Taylor Swift's Forever and Always.
Vengence: After Ghostfreak murders his wife and unborn son, Ben and his daughter seek vengence.
Farewell: Ben, Julie, Gwen and Kevin are finally graduating high school. Yipee!
Ben 10 Reads FanFiction!: Title pretty much says it all.
Goodbye: The kids are going to college! How will the parents act!? Gasp!
Breathless: Ben enters the basement of Sarah and Nelson's houes and sees them doing something interesting with Julie and Michael... IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK, PEOPLE! Song-fic to Breathless by Cascada
Feels Like Whoa!: Hot Shots are singing requests this week. What song does Nelson get? Song-fic to Feels Like Whoa by Wes Car. NOT RELATED TO FAN-SERIES!
Death is Painful: A year after Bella's death, it's someone else's turn to go. Sequel to Bella's Last Mission.
Good Riddence: Alien Force finally get their college diplomas. What will happen to them afterwards? Might be a song-fic to Good Riddence (Time of Your Life) by Green Day.
Dying a Hero: Defending a freshman from Cash and J.T, Ben gets fatally stabbed. Dedicated to friends and family of victims of school stabbing and of those who died saving others (especially the soldiers who died in Afghanistan). Based on the ending of Pay It Forward.
Dying for Love: Julie dies of poison 1 year after Ben's death. Who will look after her son afterwards? Sequel to Dying a Hero.
Heaven is a Place on Earth: Song-fic to Heaven is a Place on Earth by Ashley Tisdale. Just a random story about Gwevin's relationship.
Just So You Know: Ben is in love with Julie. Julie is in love with Ben, but she's dating Kevin. Song-fic to Just So You Know by Jesse McCartney.
Wake Up!: Prequel to Knightmares. Ben's first nightmare after rescuing Ship from the Forever Knights in Pet Project.
Beautiful Soul: Ben doesn't want another pretty face. Ben doesn't want just anyone to hold. Ben doesn't want his love to go to waste. Ben wants Julie and her beautiful soul. Song-fic to Beautiful Soul by Jesse McCartney.
One Year Later: Sarah, Michael and Troy are having a hard time coping one year after Julie's death. Sequel to Dying for Love and Dying a Hero.
I Owe it All to You: Ben and Julie listen to a song that suit them perfectly. Another song-fic.
Endless Summer: Alien Force and International Rescue go to a new summer nightclub. What will they get up to? Crossover between Ben 10 and Thunderbirds.
Coping: Ben's wife died and his daughter, who witnessed her death, starts having nightmares. How will he comfort her?
I do have more but, I'm not saying it until the Ben 10: Alien Force Fan-Series is finished.
Next Generation: After months of intense training, the kids take over International Rescue.
Growing Up: Scott remembers holding his daughter as a baby. Now, he has to give his little girl away at her wedding! How will be cope with the fact that his baby is a woman now? Two-shot.
Certain Problems: TinTin starts having certain symptoms. Who does she turn to? Someone who's been through what she's going through now. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, she turns to her sister-in-law, Jenna Tracy.
Bonding: Based on the 2004 movie. After the events at the Bank of London, the 5 Tracy brothers bond.
Thunderbirds Movie Rewritten!: The 2004 movie rewritten with Jenna who is 9 months pregnant with the first Tracy grandchild. How will Scott cope with his pregnant wife getting caught up with the Hood business on Tracy Island? What about when she goes into labour in the middle of the attack!? Sequel to Coming Together.
Hot Training: Set a year after the first chapter of Growing Up. Scott and Jenna have some 'fun' training.
Hi Grandpa!: Sequel to the second chapter of Growing Up. Scott becomes a grandpa. nuff said
Love, Tears and Music: Set straight after Thunderbirds Movie Rewritten. Scott's married and a father, Alan's finally acting on his feelings for TinTin and Jeff and Penelope are slowly realising their feelings for one another. But what about John, Virgil and Gordan? How will they find love when working for International Rescue means that they could leave in a Thunderbird one day and return in a body bag? Through love, tears and music, of course.
Midnight Chats: Set during Thunderbirds Rewritten. In between The Cham Cham and The Imposters. Unable to sleep, Scott decides to go on a midnight stroll. And a certain someone decides to join him.
Scars: Scott knows Jenna was abused in the foster system. What he doesn't know is how bad the abuse was and what it lead her to do.
Now You Know: Alan and TinTin have been beating around the bush since puberty. Now, they realise how much they love each other. Song-fic to Now You Know by Hilary Duff.
Time Will Tell: Throughout their relationship, Scott and Jenna have beaten the odds on a lot of things. But how will they cope when one of them disappears?
Teenage Dream: Alan and TinTin have their first time together. Enough said. Smut story and song-fic to Teenage Dream by Katy Perry.
Different Versions: Title pretty much says it all. 4 different ways Scott and Jenna could've met, shared their first kiss, proposed and got married. Based on Thunderbirds Rewritten.
Come to Life: Set during Thunderbirds Rewritten during The Cham Cham. What if all the members of International Rescue were at the resort and Jenna had to perform another song? Song-fic to Come to Life by Marie Digby.
Steer: The Tracy boys make Jenna sing a song from when she was in the glee club at high school. Song-fic to Steer by Missy Higgins.
Wondering: The Tracy boys couldn't help but wonder what they're mother would think of everything if she was alive. Based on Thunderbirds Rewritten.
Love Story: Scott hears Jenna sing a song which reminds him of key moments of their relationship. Based on Coming Together. Song-fic to Love Story by Taylor Swift.
Halfway Gone: Set inbetween Flashbacks and Growing Up. For being such a good father-to-be, Jenna rewards Scott by letting him have the night off. So he decides to go to a nightclub with his brothers. Soon enough, they end up in a dance-off against another family. What chaos will ensure? Song-fic to Halfway Gone by Lifehouse.
Longing Love: They tried to rescue her, tried to stop this from happening, tried to stop fate. Unfortunately, they were too late to save her from him. 2 months later, Scott is trying to move on from the loss of his girlfriend with the help of her best friend. They expected to bond and grow closer to one another. But did they expect to fall in love?
Long Way From the Start: Scott and Jenna have come a long way after the events in Longing Love a year ago. But what if something happened to change that just weeks before their wedding? Will they stay together forever or will this ruin their fairytale love? And why is John affect by all the chaos?
Saying Goodbye: This is a story of how Jeff copes with the sudden death of his wife, Lucille. From the moment he finds out about her death to the moments shared with his daughter-in-law.
Forever: Scott and Jenna promised each other forever no matter what. But what happens when one of them dies? How will the other half cope with the tragic lost? Will contain suicide.
She's Gone: TinTin dies after a complication during a rescue. How will Alan cope? How will everybody else cope? Will they move on from this tragic loss? What about TinTin and Alan's twin children?!
Long Time, No See: Sequel to Love Reunites. Scott and Jenna were reunited thanks to Lady Penelope. Now John longs to search for his best friend whom he lost contact with when she moved away. What will happen when they are reunited during a rescue? Will their close friendship turn into something more meaningful like Scott and Jenna? Or will they continue only seeing each other as close friends?
Goners: International Rescue attends to an emergency call in the snow to tend to an avelanche? What happens if another avelanche hits and Jenna and Virgil are nowhere to be found?!
Sweet Dreams: Jenna is diagnoised with a terminal illness. Scott took the news the hardest out of them all. Everyone on Tracy Island are preparing for her upcoming death physically and emotionally. What will her last moment be? What will her last words to her young daughter be? Is everyone actually prepared for the suffering her death will cause? What will their future shape out to be?
Can't Help But Wander: What if everything that happened in Thunderbirds Rewritten and Shot Down was nothing but a dream Scott and Jenna just happened to share at the same time? What if International Rescue never formed? What if Lucille never died in that avelanche? All these questioned will be answered in one single story; this story.
L.A. Baby: Scott, Jenna, John, Virgil, Gordon, Alan and TinTin journey to Los Angeles for a much needed and deserved vacation from International Rescue and Jeff's powerful business. Guess what song they randomly start singing once they set foot onto the streets of Los Angeles? L.A Baby by the Jonas Brothers, baby! WHOO!
Good Girls Go Bad: I decide to spend the day with the Thunderbirds gang and I stupidly bring my poor and not-so-innocent iPod Touch along with me for a good source of entertainment. Guess what happens when they find a certain song by Cobra Starship? Let me put it this way: I'm screwed.
Ultimate Randomness: Title says it all.
Hello Beautiful: TinTin's on vacation in California. Alan's missing her like crazy. What do you think happens? Song-fic to Hello Beautiful by Jonas Brothers.
Just Friends: Alan and TinTin finally tied the knot! At the reception, his dear older brothers have a little surprise for him... song-fic to Just Friends by Jonas Brothers.
Poker Face: Let me put it this way: NEVER take Gordon and Alan to Las Vegas. Song-fic to Poker Face by Lady Gaga.
I have more for Ben 10 and Thunderbirds but contains too many spoilers.
Last Friday Night: Will, Allie, Jen and Lance have been best friends since they were little kids. As they go through high school, Will and Allie slowly discover that they see each other as more than friends. But they have one obsticle: they are dating someone else! Will is dating Jen who is cheating on him with Lance and Allie is dating Miles but he is cheating on her with one of the brainless cheerleaders (I'M NOT SAYING THAT ALL CHEERLEADERS ARE BRAINLESS!) But one happens after a drunken night where they live the teenage dream? Drama, chaos, drama chaos...yeah. Pretty much drama and chaos. Will/Allie Jen/Lance. Based on the Disney film. They're not reincarnations in this one. Alternate universe!
Fall: Based on the scene in the Avalon High film where Allie is pushed down the hill. You know how Will got frantic? Well, what would happen if she didn't wake up for a little while? Hmm...
BEN 10: ALIEN FORCE FAN-SERIES:
Return of Vilgax - COMPLETE!
Some Things Are Best Kept Secret - COMPLETE!
Malfunctions - COMPLETE!
Breathtaking - Set 2 months after 'Malfunctions'. Everyone in Bellwood is slowly dying from lack of oxygen, excluding the Alien Force gang. Ben and Sarah discover that someone built a machine which is slowly taking away the oxygen in Bellwood and every town near by. Who's behind all this? Will Alien Force destroy the plan in time? Ben/Julie Gwen/Kevin Sarah/Nelson Michael/Kai Taken over by JBAL19
A Blast From The Past - Set 6 months after 'Breathtaking'. Someone from Gwen's past comes back and causes trouble for the gang. When Gwen refuses to explain, Michael, Nelson, Julie and Sarah take matters into their own hands but it only causes more trouble for the gang! Can they solve the problem and get rid of the mysterious person from Gwen's past? Gwen/Kevin Ben/Julie Sarah/Nelson Michael/Kai
Summer Road Trip - Set 2 months after 'A Blast From The Past'. Ben, Julie, Gwen and Kevin are out of school for the summer and they want to spend the summer together with Sarah, Nelson, Michael, Kai, Grandpa Max, Alan, Manny, Helen, Pierce and Cooper. What do they do? 3 words: Summer Road Trip. Ben/Julie Gwen/Kevin Sarah/Nelson Michael/Kai Manny/Lila Helen/David Pierce/Kellie Alan/Brianna
Control: Set 1 week after 'Summer Road Trip'. Just as Ben, Julie, Gwen and Kevin kick off their senior year at Bellwood High, trouble arises. Darkstar is back and not alone. Albedo is to! The villians are more powerful than ever! More problems come with Nelson and Michael lose complete control of their powers, which is worrying the others. When the others get kidnapped, it's up to Julie, Sarah and Grandpa Max to save the day. But can they do it alone? But the big question is: Will they make it out alive? Ben/Julie Gwen/Kevin Sarah/Nelson Michael/Kai
Something New: Set 1 month after 'Control'. While shooting a music video for Hot Shots, Nelson, Julie, Michael and Sarah discover a new ability in their powers. They're not the only ones. Ben, Gwen, Kevin and Kai have too! They continue practising their new ability so they can master it completely. When D'Void strikes and kidnaps Grandpa Max, will they be ready to defeat D'Void, aka Dr Animo, and free the universe from his reign once again? Ben/Julie Gwen/Kevin Sarah/Nelson Michael/Kai
Here We Go Again: Set 2 months after 'Something New'. Just when the gang are celebrating Kevin's birthday, Hunterous strikes again. He wants to get his revenge on Julie and Sarah after what happened over a year ago. After they come clean to the others about their disappearence, Hunterous kidnaps Ben and Nelson. Julie and Sarah unlock all their strenghs in their Sonakite powers but, will it be enough to take Hunterous down once and for all? Ben/Julie Sarah/Nelson Gwen/Kevin Michael/Kai
Dreamer: Set 1 month after 'Here We Go Again'. Sarah has been having nightmares about Sonakites recently and refuses to tell anyone, even Julie, Nelson, Michael and Kai. To find out what her nightmare's about, Julie uses her Sonakite powers to see it with her own eyes but, it only causes trouble for herself and Sarah. Is there any way to stop the nightmare from happening? Sarah/Nelson Ben/Julie Gwen/Kevin Michael/Kai
Time Leap: Set 2 months after 'Dreamer'. The Alien Force gang discover the secrets of the Plumbers. Because of it, Eon(from Ben 10: Race Against Time) returns to Earth and once again tries to purswade Ben to activate the 'Hands of Amergedon' (Spelling would be nice) as his species. Will Ben stop Eon once again? Ben/Julie Sarah/Nelson Michael/Kai Gwen/Kevin
Lengthy Limits: Set 1 month after 'Time Leap'. While having a girl's day out, Julie, Sarah, Gwen and Kai discover that there's a hidden underground bomb which has reached it's maximum limit of powerful radiation. With it set to go off in 12 hours, the Alien Force gang have to choose one of these 2 options: Stop the bomb from blowing up completely or move the bomb somewhere else. What will they choose? Will they save Bellwood? And why is Julie, Michael and Sarah's Grandmother against Julie and Sarah being part of this? Ben/Julie Gwen/Kevin Sarah/Nelson Michael/Kai
Nobody Knows: Set 1 month after 'Lengthy Limits'. Alien Force is in jeoprady as Ben, Sarah, Julie and Nelson discover that somebody is out to avenge Darkstar and Albedo by disolving their powers. To weakon the threat, they split up into pairs and go off to different planets. But will it be enough? Ben/Julie Gwen/Kevin Sarah/Nelson Michael/Kai
PREQUELS TO BEN 10: ALIEN FORCE FAN-SERIES:
First Kiss: COMPLETE!
The Ashford Wedding: COMPLETE!
Power Discovery: COMPLETE!
Joining the Team: COMPLETE!
We're What!?: Might be rewritten. Should I?
Termination: Set 2 years before 'Return of Vilgax'. The Forever Knights get terminated for good! Mentioned in: Return of Vilgax (when they go to rescue Julie) IN PROGRESS!
The Origen of Hot Shots: Set 1 year before 'Return of Vilgax'. Julie, Sarah, Michael and Nelson form Hot Shots. Mentioned in: Breathtaking
Narrow Escape: Set 1 year before 'Return of Vilgax'. The Vreedle brothers (from Vreedle, Vreedle aka Don't Fear the Repo) are back and attempt to capture Julie and Sarah for an unknown reason. Mentioned in: Malfunctions
Finally!: Set 1 year before 'Return of Vilgax'. Gwen and Kevin finally admit their feelings for one another and start dating, much to Ben's happiness. Mentioned in: A Blast From The Past
Sisterly Love: Set 9 months before 'Return of Vilgax'. Finally able to have some time alone without any interruption, Julie and Sarah decide to try and remember more of their Sonakite childhood. Mentioned in: Here We Go Again
Truth or Dare?: Set 7 months before 'Return of Vilgax'. Alien Force play Truth or Dare...with a twist. Mentioned in: Malfunctions
No Way: Set 5 months before 'Return of Vilgax'. Alien Force discover that a legend of Bellwood is an actual fact. Mentioned in: Time Leap
Getting Naughty: Set 1 month before 'Return of Vilgax'. Ben and Julie conceive their first child. Mentioned in: Some Things Are Best Kept Secret
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? No
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? I hate a lot of people, dude.
3) How many houses have you lived in? If you count a holiday room, 4. If not, 3.
4) Favorite candy bar? Flake
5) Favorite shoes? CONVERSE!
6) Have you ever tripped someone? Never
7) Least favorite school subject? Study of Religion
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD? No!
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? Does a public bathroom count?
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind. Music
12) Favorite genre of music? Any song that has a good beat
13) What is your zodiac sign? Aquarius
14) What time were you born? 5:14pm
15) Do you like beer? Nope and not in a million years, bud.
16) Ever made a prank phone call? Been part of one.
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? Not gonna say
18) Are you sarcastic? Sometimes
19) What are your favorite colors? Blue and purple
20) How many watches do you own? 1
21) Summer or winter? Summer. Winter's too cold. And my birthday's during summer.
23) Favorite color to wear? Purple or blue
24) Pepsi or Sprite? Sprite
25) What color is your cell phone? White. (AND IT'S AN IPHONE 5!)
26) Where is your second home? Don't have one. Metaphorically...Sydney
27) Have you ever slapped someone? Nope
28) Have you ever had a cavity? Not yet
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? 2
30) How many video games do you own? I seriously have no idea.
31) What was your first pet? A dog. It was a German sheperd. We put it down because it kept on getting sick and if she had another operation, it'll kill it. We couldn't put her through that.
32) Ever had braces? Yes. For two and a half years.
33) Do looks matter? No. I believe in wearing what you like and what you feel comfortable in. Don't let anyone criticise your outfit. They're probably jealous or something.
34) Do you use chapstick? Only when I need too
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School. Miss H, Ms L and Mrs L.
36) American Eagle or Abercombie? Never heard of them
37) Are you too forgiving? Unfortunatly
38) How many children do you want? 2 or 3
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? What's hot topic?
40) Favorite breakfast meal? Toast
41) Do you own a gun? No way in hell, dude!
42) Ever thought you were in love? Yeah
43) When was the last time you cried? When I had to put Charlie (my cat) down because of pancreatitis
44) What did you do 3 nights ago? Play with my new kitten
45) Olive Garden? La Panera? Never been to either
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? Last year. It's embarrassing! Thankfully nobody really heard...
47) Have you ever been in a castle? In my dreams
48) Nicknames? Caz, Cazzikins and CJ. ANZAC is a recent addition
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? Nope. I mean, come on. Bertha. Seriously?
50) Ever been to Kentucky? I've been to KFC!
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic? I don't even know what that is
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now? My family
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? Nope
55) Do you own a diamond ring? Nope
56) Are you happy with your life right now? Yes
57) Do you dye your hair? Black once. I'm normally a brunette
58) Does anyone like you? My friends and family
59) What year were you born? 1997
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? My parents weren't even MARRIED at the time!
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? Nope
62) McDonalds or Wendys? McDonalds
63) Do you like yourself? No
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? Mother
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex? His gotta have beautiful eyes
66) Are you afraid of the dark? Used to be
67) Have you ever eaten paste? Nope
68) Do you own a webcam? It's built into my laptop
69) Have you ever stripped? No
70) Ever broke a bone? Not yet
72) Do you chat on AIM often? I don't have an AIM account. I have Gmail.
73) Pringles or Lays? Pringles
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? No..at least, I don't think so.
75) Rugrats or Doug? Rugrats
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? The Brady Bunch
77) Did you like your high school guidance counsellor? She's as useful as tits on a bull.
78) Has anyone ever called you fat? Yeah
79) Do you have a birth mark? 2
80) Do you own a car? Since I'm only on my learner's permit, I can't own a car. But since I drive my mum's car when I'm learning...
81) Can you cook? Not really
82) 3 things that annoy you:
3. Writer's block
83) Do you text message often? Sometimes
84) Money or love? Love
85) Do you have any scars? From chickenpox on my face and one in my eardrum from a glue ear infection. Couldn't hear till I was 3 because of it!
86) What do you want more than anything right now? For it to be September so I can go to America
87) Do you enjoy scary movies? Never seen one
88) Relationships or one night stands? Relationship
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? Never heard of any of them
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? Uh...
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? Never heard of them
92) Do you own a box of crayons? At school
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? Mum
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? My dad because he was, as usual, being a total asshole.
96) Who was the last person that made you cry? Do NOT ask
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? Mum
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? Not tellng you
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you? My friends
100) Who was the last person that called you? My brother
101) Name one thing you want to stop. Bullying
102) What's your dream holiday destination? Anywhere and everywhere
103) Who's you celebrity crush? Either Harry Styles from One Direction or Chester Bennington from Linkin Park
104) What's your favourite video game? Hard to say...
105) What's your favourite song right now? So many songs, so little time...
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen Teetering On The Brink Of Insanity Past The Point Of No Return ManLife Sucks, Avatarwolf, danyan, Colt-Man, 24kt White Gold, fourfourfourfour, Recalled to Life, Hyperactive Lioness, Life.GetOne, alienphantom, Kisdota- The Freak Gamer, IceGirl2772.
My name is Sarah
I am but three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can't speak at all
I can't do a wrong
Or else I'm locked up
All the day long
When I awake I'm all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren't home.
When my mommy does come
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll get just
One whipping tonight
Don't make a sound!
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie's Bar.
I hear him curse
My name he calls
I press myself
Against the wall.
I try and hide
From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now
I'm starting to cry.
He finds me weeping
He shouts ugly words,
He says its my fault
That he suffers at work.
He slaps me and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And I run for the door.
He's already locked it
And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken.
"I'm sorry!", I scream
But its now much too late
His face has been twisted
Into unimaginable hate.
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
Oh please God, have mercy!
Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor.
My name is Sarah
And I am but three,
Tonight my daddy,
Child abuse, MAKE IT STOP!
This is about school shootings.
Mommy...Johnny brought a gun to school,
He told his friendds that it was cool,
And when he pulled the trigger back,
It shot with a great, huge crack.
Mommy, I was a good girl, I did what I was told,
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold!
When I went to school that day,
I never said good-bye.
I'm sorry that I have to go, But Mommy, please don't cry.
When Johnny shot the gun, he hit me and another,
And all because Johnny, got the gun from his brother.
Mommy, please tell Daddy; That I love him very much,
And please tell Zack; my boyfriend; That it wasn't just a crush.
And tell my little sister; That she is the only one now,
And tell my dear sweet grandmother; I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends; That they always were the best
Mommy, I'm not the first, I'm not better than the rest
Mommy, tell my teachers; I won't show up for class,
And never to forget this, And please don't let this pass
Mommy, why'd it have to be me. No one, though, deserves this.
But mommy, it's not fair, I left without a kiss.
And Mommy tell the doctors; I know that they really did try
I think I even saw one doctor, trying not to cry.
Mommy, I'm slowly dying, with a bullet in my chest,
But Mommy please remember, I'm in heaven with the rest
When I heard that great, big crack, I ran as fast as I could
Please listen to me if you would,
I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were knew
I guess I'm not going with Daddy, On that trip to the zoo
I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid,
I wanted to be an actress, I really wanted to live.
But Mommy I must go now, The time is getting late,
Mommy, tell my Zack, I'm sorry I had to cancel the date.
I love you Mommy, I always have, I know you know it's true
And Mommy all I need to say is, "Mommy, I love you"
Make School Shootings Stop!
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
1.WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
2. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
3. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Back For You
4.WHAT IS 22?
Life is a Highway
5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
A Place For My Head
6.WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
7.WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
8.WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
9.WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
10.WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Hey! Mr Mango Man
11.WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
12. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
13.WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Cotton Eyed Joe
14. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
15. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
16. WHAT IS THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Doors Open From Both Sides
17. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
This Is Who I Am
18. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU WILL REGRET?
19. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
20. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
21.WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Since You've Been Gone
22. WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
23.DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
24. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
25. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Pon De Replay
26.WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Catch My Breath
Well, that was f-ing weird.
I saw this on someones profile and loved it!
Put your music on Shuffle and fill this out!!
Opening credits: Us Against the World by Westlife
Waking up: Way Back into Love by Hugh Grant and Haley Bennett
First day of school: Miracle (The Hitman Radio Edit) by Cascada
Falling in love: Penguin Rag by Andy Firth
Fighting: Glitter In The Air by Jack Vidgen
Breaking up: The Radiance by Linkin Park
Driving: Wouldn't Change a Thing by Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato
Flashback: 4:35 A.M. by Gemma Hayes
Mental Breakdown: My Suffering by Dead By Sunrise
Getting back together: Mistletoe by Justin Bieber
Wedding: Something About the Sunshine by Anna Margaret
Birth of a child: Empty Spaces by Linkin Park
Final battle: Blackout by Linkin Park
Death scene: Love is Easy by McFly
Funeral: Baba O'Riley by The Who
End credits: Whatever You Like by TI
This is a poem about Drug Abuse, if you care at all, copy and paste this poem to your profile:
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile
Hi, my name is Kazu.
I like Writing and I like Athletics.
I am running down the road
I suddenly tripped over.
I come home with a scatch on my knee.
My mummy begins to worry.
I tell her I am fine.
She sighs and says ok.
I am at school.
When suddenly I fall and hit a tree.
I am sent to the sickbay.
Then I am sent home.
Mummy takes me to the doctors.
The doctors tell mummy something.
Mummy starts to cry.
I tell her it's ok.
I'm not going to die.
She tells me I am starting.
Starting to be slower.
I don't know what it means.
But I have become sick.
I tell mummy it's ok.
I will become better.
Mummy starts to cry.
Do I have cancer?
Mummy says no.
Then what do I suppose.
As a year had past.
I struggle to walk.
My speech is getting slower.
It's hard for me to talk.
My friends like to help me.
My classmates like to run.
But I have to sit down.
And watch them have fun.
Then one day my teacher.
Comes to see mummy.
Daddy comes out.
And starts to get all snotty.
The teacher tells my parents.
I can no longer go to school.
My motion is too slow.
I ask the teacher slowly.
I am sorry I am useless.
I start to cry and beg her.
I want to go to school.
The teacher gives a smile.
And tells me she is sorry.
The school cant really help me.
The words were so cruel.
The day I had to leave.
My friends and classmates cried.
The boys upon the windows.
Wave to me goodbye.
I smile and sit in the car.
I am taken to a school.
A school with special people.
Just like me and you.
I start to have some fun.
I made a lot of friends.
As many years passed again.
I talk too slow to understand.
I cannot run anymore.
And I struggle to even stand.
I cannot write in my diary.
My motion is too slow.
Then one day I am sent.
To the hospital again.
Now many years have passed.
I lie in a warm bed.
I cannot move my body.
I cannot move again.
I talk very slowly.
I cannot move my head.
My mummy sits there crying.
My daddy looks depressed.
I ask my mummy sadly.
Am I going to die.
My mother holds my hand.
Yells and starts to cry.
A few more years later.
I have to shut my eyes.
I cannot talk or move.
I seem to have died.
Copy and Paste this story about Kazu who was diagnosed with a rare uncurable disease, Spinocerebellar Degeneration, in your profile. This disease causes a failure of muscle control in their arms and legs, resulting in a lack of balance and coordination or a disturbance of gait. Support and send the message worldwide.\
Her parents kept her
Locked in an attic
Her only friend
was a little toy bear
It was old and worn out
And had patches of hair
She always talked to it
When no one's around
She lays there and hugs it
Not a peep of sound
Until her parents
unlock the door
Some more and more pain
She'll have to endure
A bruise on her leg
A scar on her face
Why would she be
In such a horrible place?
But she grabs her bear
And softly crys
She loves her parents
But they want her to die
She sits in the corner
Quiet but thinking,
"Please God, why is
My life always sinking?"
Such a bad life
For a sad little kid
She'd get beaten and beaten
For anything she did
Then one night
Her mom came home high
And the poor child was beaten
As hours went by
Then her mom suddenly
Grabbed for a blade
It was sharp and pointy
One that she made
She thrusted the blade
Right in her chest,
"You deserve to die
You worthless piece of CRAP!
The mom walked out
Leaving the girl slowly dying
She grabbed her bear
And again started crying
Police showed up
At the small little house
Then quickly barged in
Everything quiet as a mouse
One officer slowly
Opened a door
To find the little girl
Lying dead on the floor
It must have been bad
To go through so much harm
But at least she died
With her best friend in her arms
A child dies every day from child abuse
And if you have an ounce of pity in you for Auroura (the little girl),
and you hate child abuse with a passion,
just repost this
if you dont repost this you're a lazy, cold hearted person
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it
(No I'm not a lesbian or anything but seriously, if people were afraid of heterosexuals, then what would you do? How would you feel? It's stupid, to be honest.)
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? I had fluid build-up in my ears from 9 months old to 3 years old which caused me to only hear vibrations and that left a scar inside my ear.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Justin Bieber, One Direction and I'm hoping to get a collection of Linkin Park stuff soon.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? I used to snore and actually FLICK my teeth until I got my tonsils and adnoids removed when I was six years old. I'm not sure about the talking in my sleep one. But I have been known to sleep walk.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Anything but heavy metal
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? yes 5:14 p.m.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? Membership to Linkin Park Underground
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? my grandma
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? iPod, computer, books and my cell phone
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 164 (about 5"4)
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Nope
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Used to.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? My former friend when she tried to alienate me from the entire school and then pretended that nothing happened
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? Don't have one
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Blue eyes and...blonde or brown hair
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? Along the beach in the sunset or in a garden filled with flowers (like the botanical gardens)
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Never had any of those but I would go coffee with soy milk any day!
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? plain old cheese for me!
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Lasagne
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? EW! NO!
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? Ummmm Idk I like all my gifts the same
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Not at the moment
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? Not that I'm aware of
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Uh...let me get back to you on that.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? yep
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? 1 cat and 1 dog
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? maybe it depends
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? hum...How ever you feel like telling them
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES? I don't really know
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? Umm... most people call me
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? That's easy. My dad!
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? I live in Australia! But I did go to California when I was 10 and recently I went to San Francisco, New York, Orlando and Hawaii
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Sports and Maths
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? I did see Anthony from the Wiggles in the mall when I was younger and I met the weatherperson from Channel 7 and a newsreader from Channel 9.
37. FIRST JOB? I fed my neighbour's animals once.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? No but have watched my friends do some before and I have been prank called
41. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Reading someones story
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? yea I got my tonsils and adnoids removed when I was six.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My personality.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? November 2009 to April 2012 Do NOT miss those days
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Books, DVDs, iTunes credit
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? I used to want six. But now 3 is my limit.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? my name was my great-grandmother's nickname.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Yes when ever I can
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? I don't think it really matters
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I guess it could be a little better though
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? i don't really have one
52. ANY BAD HABITS? I'll get back to you on that
53 WHAT CD IS YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? None of your business
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Meh. Who knows?
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? No just a bonus
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Do you really wanna know?
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? Sydney (well...it is where I was born! All of my family's there!)
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Uh...my Barbie dolls
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? I have no idea
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? I wouldn't say a fan. I liked a few things.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Sometimes
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Lactose Intollorent. Can't have either
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Good personality, sweet and sensitive, good person on inside and out
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? CJ, Caz, Cazzo, Cazzie, one person called me ANZAC.
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Justin Bieber, One Direction, Linkin Park and Cascada
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Bones, Castle, NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, The Good Wife, CSI, Transformers Prime
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE? I live in Australia. We don't have SATs.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Can't have ice cream. Reason in Q64. But if I could eat ice cream...chocolate.
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Heck yeah!
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Last night! I went swimming
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? There is a 64!
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? 70 (I'm on my learner's)
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? I don't really care.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? My iPod
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Apple and Blackcurrent Cordial
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Umm I don't remember.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? Hair and eyes
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? I have two. Both by Linkin Park. Shadow of the Day and Castle of Glass
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? People who kill people for the fun of it and bullying
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? Hard to say
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Aquarias (It's my birth sign)
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Brown (but I sometimes rinse it black)
86. EYE COLOR? Hazel
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTURANT? Subway
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? Hate it.Yuck
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Transformers Prime stuff
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Ummm don't have one
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Alto saxophone and piano
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? In Australia, we have Labor and Liberal. I'm totally Liberal! But if I lived in America...DEMOCRAT!
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Hugs I never kissed anyone (which is something my dad and brothers are relieved about)
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? relationships
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? NCIS: Los Angeles seasons 1-3
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? Since I'm only on my learner's I don't have a car. But since I use my mum's a lot, I can say I have a Suzuki SX4
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Transformers Exodus
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: Don't have a love life. I go to an all girls school and my dad goes mad if I even TALK about boys!
Unsafe External Link