- I'm a 21 year old girl from Australia, in my second year of University (should be in my third year, but we spent the first year after high school backpacking the world).
- I've been dating the same guy since I was in the 5th grade (yay for true love and all that other jazz!), though I'm pretty certain I'm more in love with his biceps then his personality (joking, love)!
- I'm scarily addicted to Family Guy, and can quote it in my sleep, though I don't get a lot of that, as have mild insomnia.
- I spend my spare time (when I'm not writing shameless smut) wake-boarding, long-boarding, surfing or in pubs/bars/backyard bbq's in the traditional Aussie way.
- I'm a classic punk/rock girl, particularly late 70's/early 80's Brit Punk.
- My dream is to visit every continent in the world, though I only have the Middle East and Antarctica to go, so no idea how I'll accomplish that...
- AND, most importantly, I would give up my boyfriend, dog, taxable income and possibly a limb or two for Robert Pattinson!
"His Personal Assistant" Translations:
- (Portuguese) CarlinhaVMLDM: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1915977/
- (French) Yon.01: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1980515/
"His Personal Assistant" Thread on Twilighted:
(Thanks to the wonderful RoseArcadia)
"His Personal Assistant" Banner by RoseArcadia:
And a heap of you keep asking me this, so here's a list, not of the books I love, but the fictional characters I love:
- Eric Northman (True Blood and the Sookie Stackhouse books. Most gorgeous vampire ever. Sorry Edward!)
- Edward Cullen (dah)
- All the Cullen men (cause, really, hotness)
- Jacob Black (if he's looking like Taylor)
- Peeta Mellark (Hunger Games, this boy is the most adorable boy ever)
- Jericho Z. Barrons (Fever series, he embodies treat em' mean, keep em' keen)
- Jace Wayland/Morgenstern/Lightwood/Herondale (Mortal Instruments, sarcastic, witty, sex in black)
- Joe Morelli and Ranger (Stephanie Plum series, read it, it made me piss myself laughing (figuratively))
- Jesse DeSilva (The Mediator, very much like Edward with the old world charm)
- Bill Compton (True Blood and the Sookie Stackhouse books)
- Ian O'Shea and Jared Howe (The Host, can't decide who I love more, possibly Jared as have a thing for assholes)
- Jack Force (Blue Bloods, something about the Angel of destruction falling in love just totally does it for me)
- Dimitri Belikov (Vampire Academy, so sad, hope it ends well for Dimka)
- Henry DeTamble (The Time Traveller's Wife, this book is brilliant, sad, epic)
Unsafe External Link