Author has written 1 story for Twilight.
Well, let's just say that I'm an over-obsessed Twilight fan. And my favorite ship of all time is... Alice/Jasper! YAY! Haha. They are the cutest couple in the world!! Fosho.
Favorite Alice/Jasper quotes:
1) "Where's Alice?" I asked Edward anxiously.
2) "That's the second reason of course, the reason I couldn't say to Jasper. Because if they're there and the Volturi kill Edward, they'll fight them. Bella." She opened her eyes and stared at me, beseeching. "If there were any chance we could win… if there were a way that the four of us could save my brother by fighting for him, maybe it would be different. But we can't, and, Bella, I can't lose Jasper like that." I realized why her eyes begged for my understanding. She was protecting Jasper, at our expense, and maybe at Edward's, too. I understood, and I did not think badly of her. I nodded. (New Moon)
3) Alice sighed silently and stood, taking her tray of food - her prop, as it were - with her and leaving him alone. She knew when he'd had enough of her encouragement. Though Rosalie and Emmett were more flagrant about their relationship, it was Alice and Jasper who knew each other's every mood as well as their own. As if they could read minds, too - only just each other's. (Midnight Sun draft)
4) Jasper was the first one I saw—he didn't seem to see me at all. His eyes were only for Alice. She went quickly to his side; they didn't embrace like other couples meeting there. They only stared into each others faces, yet, somehow, the moment was so private that I still felt the need to look away. (New Moon)
5) Alice and Jasper laughed in harmony, soprano and bass. (Eclipse)
6) "Alice!" Jasper's voice whipped, and then he was right behind her, his hands curling over hers, loosening them from their grip on the table. Across the room, the door swung shut with a low click. (Twilight)
7) "And then Alice and Jasper's is the most…mystical. They just are together, and have been from before they even met. They are not complete without each other–and never were. That's what makes them different from the other couples, they "never were." They were already not-whole before they met, waiting for each other." (PC#9)