Author has written 5 stories for Fullmetal Alchemist.
I have always enjoyed writing, but have also always been short on inspiration. Enter fanfiction! In the form of an obsession with Roy Mustang and Riza Hawkeye. FMA is the first manga I ever read, after the "conclusion" of the first anime/terrible movie left me devastated and unfulfilled.
My favorite pairing is of course Royai, but I really love convincing rare pairings too. Ooh, and Havocai. If it is in the FMA universe and well-written, I will probably read it. I find it odd there are more Roy/Ed fics out there than anything else, because while they are both very pretty and I can understand the appeal, I see NO canon support for even an attraction. So reading the fic is fun, but I still put my eggs into the Royai-will-one-day-be-canon basket, and as far as I'm concerned, IT IS. I wish there was more parental!Roy/Ed out there. Write some more of it, people! I think my favorite rare pairing may be Greed/Riza, which I know is weird since there are all of three fics (exactly three, I've counted) about them out there, and they never even met. I can just see Greed being absolutely nutso over Riza, in a Barry-the-Chopper-esque way. Of course, Riza would tell him to shove it.
Once upon a time, I was an astronomer, and I've always loved mythology and other symbolic systems, so what first drew me to FMA were the seven sins in the anime.
After thinking I wouldn't ever get into a fandom besides FMA, whammy. D. Gray-Man hit me like a ton of bricks, though as of yet I don't have any impulse to write for it. Just devour others' stories. I have a soft spot for Miranda Lotto. Hopefully I will sometime write a story for her, but right now I have no ideas. It is so nice to have a new manga to follow! I miss FMA.
Will I ever update "Whoopsies":
I totally blew update goal, but I have not given up. Thank you for all of your patience and reviews.
The funniest thing I have ever said, according to my best friend:
--Girl: It's Valentine's day, but I have a friend coming into town. Where do you think we could go out to eat without a reservation?
--Me: Allow me to recommend "somewhere crappy".
Reasons I Didn't Read Your Story, Completely Independently of Its Plot, In Order
1. The contents of the summary were "I suck at summarys".
2. The grammar and spelling in the summary were appalling.
3. The story was formatted so poorly I found it difficult to read and gave up.
4. The grammar and spelling in the story were appalling.
5. You interrupted an otherwise good story with constant author asides, and I found it so annoying I stopped reading.
1. Write a summary.
2. Spell check, or beta. Or both.
3. Right align the text, put spaces after commas and between sentences, and skip a line between paragraphs. Have more than one paragraph.
4. Spell check, or beta. Or both.
5. Put author's notes at the top or bottom of the story or chapter, preferably differentiated from the story itself through formatting or a line break.
Unsafe External Link