Poll: Should I post a Shaun White story? If you don't know who that is, look him up. Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Inuyasha, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Death Note.
Age: In my teens (that's all I'm going to say)
Location: ...With my Holy Grail of Starbucks Coffee, wearing one of my hoodies (or jacket), typing away (and playing Spider Solitaire!) on my slow and mentally challenged laptop, Zorro. Ehm, I'll just tell you that I'm in the US and currently living in a state on the East Coast. NOT Florida!
Hobbies: Well, I write lyrics for songs... and I'm thinking about starting a band... Other than that, I love reading (books and comics, as well as manga and manhwa), listening to music, watching anime, drawing (which if I do say so myself I'm rather good at), playing soccer, swimming... other random crap that I shouldn't have to be bothered to type up. Oh, and I'll write stories when I'm extremely bored or just have that annoying little ITCH to write/type something up... it doesn't happen often. Before the writing and typing, though, I'll usually put in some CD, turn the volume up until I'm absolutely sure the people living five houses away are going to go deaf, and blast it. That DOES happen often... but not often enough.
Favorite Food: Er, skittles and coffee (Does coffee count as food!? Eh, no it doesn't, so lets just say this is Favorite Food AND Drink)... and sushi... I love sushi. I also have a HUGE tea collection (like, hot tea, ya know?). I also like Green Tea Soba Noodles, Green Tea Chocolate, Green Tea Ice Cream, and Pocky. (I'm a sucker for anything Green Tea flavored.)...And Mooncakes. A lot of Mooncakes (Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, etc.).
Favorite Bands: My Chemical Romance (The Black Parade, as well. Hahaa, alter egos...), Green Day, Fall Out Boy, Panic At The Disco, Paramore, Stereo Skyline, Evanescence, L'Arc~en~Ciel (Japanese band. REALLY good.), The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, The Vaine (Aussie Screamo band. They're really good, too.), The All-American Rejects, 3 Doors Down, 30 Seconds to Mars, Nickelback, The Academy Is..., blink-182, Papa Roach, and others that I can't be bothered to type up... again.
Ugh... I'll add more when my fingers don't ache (I've been typing all DAY). Next time I'm going to add some quotes (because I love the little buggers) and some funny statistics (or whatever the heck those little "98 percent of teens today would die if (blah blah blah). If your part of the 2 percent who'll be laughing their asses off, copy and paste this onto your profile."). I love the statistics, too... I'm always up for a good laugh.
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murderer chanted," Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceilling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.(I got a really creepy feeling when I read this, sooo... yeah, I'm reposting it.)
This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
In Honor of Stupid People:
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed to stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods:
On a Sears hairdryer -- Do not use while sleeping.
On a bag of Fritos -- You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
On a bar of Dial soap -- "Directions: Use like regular soap,"
On some Swanson frozen dinners -- "Serving suggestion: Defrost."
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom) -- "Do not turn upside down."
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding -- "Product will be hot after heating."
On packaging for a Rowena iron -- "Do not iron clothes on body."
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine -- "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication."
On Nytol Sleep Aid -- "Warning: May cause drowsiness."
On most brands of Christmas lights -- "For indoor or outdoor use only."
On a Japanese food processor -- "Not to be used for the other use."
On Sainsbury's peanuts -- "Warning: contains nuts."
On an American Airlines packet of nuts -- "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts."
On a child's Superman costume -- "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."
On a Swedish chainsaw -- "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that, put it in your profile.
If you have or had a crush on an anime character that not many people pay attention to copy this to your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
This is a story about a little girl that was abused. If you care at all, copy and paste this into your profile:
My name is sarah
child abuse, MAKE IT STOP!
Take Time To Read Each Sentence
This is this cat
This is is cat
This is how cat
This is to cat
This is keep cat
This is a cat
This is retard cat
This is busy cat
This is for cat
This is forty cat
This is seconds cat
Now read the THIRD word of ever line (HAH! Copy this into your profile if you find this funny)
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever started to read a chapter in a fanfiction, got side-tracked, forgot to review, and realized it after the author posted another chapter, copy and paste this on your profile. --Waaayyyy to many times has this happened... I'M SO SORRY!! X(
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a tree, copy this to your profile!
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, so weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If your friends are WEIRD (But not as weird as you) put this on your profile.
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself/someone else, copy this into your profile. (Yup)
98 of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile
If you have ever said something that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile! (I seem to be a very random being. At least everybody I know says that.)
If you are insane, copy and paste this into your profile
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that God-forsaken Trix Rabbit some Trix, copy this into your profile
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile. (You have NO idea...)
If you have ever choked on air (or any other substance you thought impossible to choke on), copy and paste this onto your profile.
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Everytime someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "In".
5. Put Decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to Espresso.
6. In the Memo Field of all your checks, write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish all your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Order a diet water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify that your drive-through order is "To Go".
12. Sing along at the Opera.
13. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
14. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
16. Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, "Rock Bottom".
17. When the money comes out at the ATM, scream "I Won! I Won!".
18. When leaving the Zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!".
19. Tell your children over dinner, "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go".
20. And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity --
Send this in an e-mail to someone to make them smile!
20 Things To Do At Wal-Mart
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone!?"
9. Look right into the security camera. Use it as a mirror and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME! PICK ME!!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while. Then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "go, Pikachu, go!"
17. Challenge people to duels in the back aisles with wrapping paper tubes.
18. Have a conversation with yourself loud enough so that people in the other aisles can hear you.
19. Throw things over one aisle into another one.
20. Mark out price tags with a sharpie.
Copy and paste this to your profile to help them take over the world!!
-CUTE BUT DEADLY IS THE CHIBI AKATSUKI MOTO
-Naruto Name Meanings:
Sasuke- Parrot (BAHAHAHA! That explains so much!)
Itachi- Weasel (So that explains the eye line thingys)
Sakura- Cherry Blossom (Not really creative.)
Kisame- Demon Shark (Really?)
Sasori- Scorpion (I wonder why?)
Kiba- Fang (What gave it away?)
Naruto- Ramen toppings with a pink whirlpool design in the middle (Yeah, I'll have Naruto for lunch.)
Deidara- Mud (SON OF A !!) or Day Flaw (...)
Kakuzu- Painting made to Life (...right...)
Hidan- Bandit gang (No shit, Sherlock.)
Pein- Priss (if you fell for that then your a n00b!) Pain
Hinata- Sunflower (Awww, how sweet.)
Shikamaru- Deer boy(I don't like deers anymore! Poor Hidan...)
Tobi- Good Boy (Not true but he is!)
Zabuza- Cuts Once (Interesting... Is it because of the huge sword or the shark teeth?)
Haku- Someone who has a meaning in someones life. (Oh the iorny!)
Neji- Screw (So when i'm saying 'Neji You' i'm really sayig 'Screw You'!)
Kakashi- Scarecrow (that's why there's always those kakashi doll-things in Naruto)
Don't own, originally from Raptor-Chick:
1. Do not introduce self as roleplaying character in public.
2. Do not talk to fictional characters in public.
3. Do not answer fictional characters in public.
4. Do not talk to inanimate objects in public.
5. Do not go out in public.
6. Disregard above note. Perform numbers 1 to 4.
7. Note expressions.
8. Don't die alone. Take many people with you.
9. Floor is slippery when wet.
10. Lake is slippery when dry.
11. Only talk to strangers you know.
12. Strangers you don't know are spies... Kill them all.
13. For legal purposes be sure to delete above note.
14. Tell people about the spies that are trying to kill you.
15. Kill them for security purposes.
16. Crying does not solve anything. Try violent mood swings.
17. Make a scene whenever humanly possible.
18. The men in white coats are not your friends.
19. Ask them for a room with lots of sharp, pointy objects.
20. When that doesn't work, ask for a designer jacket.
21. Chicken soup, although good for colds, is not the best cure for drowning.
22. Flammable and inflammable mean the same thing.
23. Unlike fine wine, milk does not get better with age.
24. Always remember, um... um... Damn.
25. Train army of flying monkeys.
26. Goldfish don't like milk.
27. Do not maim people. If you already have, kill them to avoid lawsuits.
28. Find out who invented the word "pianist".
29. People are staring at you.
30. So act insane.
31. People are weird, but not as weird as me.
32. Do not taunt animals at zoo. They have feelings... And teeth.
33. Little people are aggressive. Stay away from little people.
34. Going through other people's stuff is a bonding experiance. Do this as much as possible.
35. You'll sometimes notice shadows late at night. Don't worry. It's only me... Bonding.
36. Never pet a burning dog.
37. Never make eye contact with a naked man. Especially if you are wearing a parka.
38. Naked men dig parkas.
39. Beware the naked man who offers you his parka.
40. You know what would look good on you?
41. Immolated cockroaches.
42. Don't worry. It's only a harmless pimento bug.
43. The size of Danny DeVito.
44. Making an amusing facial expression. Like this.
45. Numbers are evil. Count in clovers.
46. Stalking is fun. Do it more.
47. Make a large sign saying, "Look at me, I'm a gumnut tree!"
48. No matter what anyone says, there is a way to get to your fantasy world.
49. That way is rum.
50. Constipated people don't give a sht.
52. You cannot kill the snow.
53. The snow can kill you.
54. Grass can also kill you.
55. The leprechaun on the cereal box said I can't get his lucky charms...
56. Catch and castrate leprechaun.
57. HE is real... No matter what the men in white coats say.
58. Staple paper in the middle of the page.
59. In case of blank looks, laugh maniacally.
60. You are not haxxor l337 or an uberhacker or anything like that.
61. Pretend to be so around teh n00bs.
62. Do not go out with voice #7. He is a sadistic, soul sucking demon.
63. Disregard last note. Go out with demon. Who needs a soul anyway?
64. Ask Senior Diablo for a bigger pitchfork.
65. Remember to kill HIM...
66. Tell the small children in Toys 'R' Us that the dolls have an insatiable thirst for blood.
67. Note reactions. Avoid parents.
68. The blood of infants gives unholy superpowers according to Jhonen C. Vasquez. Test theory.
69. Scream, the doctors don't like it, they'll give you a shot of something nice.
70. Hide the bodies, otherwise peole ask embarrassing questions.
71. Eat the evidence.
72. But not if it's broken glass.
73. When in the presence of someone much wiser than you, point in a random direction and yell, "Look, a distraction!" Then run.
74. Do not tell children that Santa is fat because he eats kids.
75. Disregard last note.
76. Note reactions.
77. On average, 100 people choke to death on ball point pens every year.
78. Stock up on ball point pens.
79. Learn to fly. Tell no one.
80. The secret to flying is throwing yourself at the ground and missing.
81. Do not stick fingers into blender.
82. Blender... Bad... Ouch.
83. Blood loss is bad.
84. Find way to re-attatch fingers.
85. Scream as much as humanly possible at 2:00 AM.
86. Answer every question with a question.
87. Ask people what gender they are.
88. Note reactions.
89. Refer to people as "mortals".
90. The Seagull From Hell is out to get me.
91. Kill all enemies in most disturbing way possible.
92. Start by drowning them in fire ants.
93. Find the creators of pop-up messages.
94. Kill them.
96. Teachers don't like finding notes on world domination.
97. Dunk head in boiling water.
98. Disregard last note. Was written by Voice #7.
99. Gullible IS written on the ceiling! (Where?!)
100. Investigate this whole "critical mass" thing when the klaxon dies down...
10 Commandments of a Teenager
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today?
I don't know what makes you so dumb, but it really works.
That man is cruelly depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.
When I look into your eyes, I see straight through to the back of your head.
Whom am I calling "stupid"? Good question, I don't know. What is your name?
How can you love nature when it did that to you?
Hey, weren't you the poster child for birth control?
"You are not permited to kill a women who has injured you, but nothing forbids you from reflecting that she is growing older every minute." -- Ambrose Bierce
"Brigands demand your money or your life; women require both." -- Samuel Butler
The nine most terrifying words in the English Language are: "I'm from the government and I'm here to help." -- Ronald Regan
Lady Astor, to Churchill: "Winston, if you were my husband, I should flavor your coffee with poison."
Churchill: "Madam, if I were your husband I should drink it."
Her name was Auroura
Her dad was a drunk
Her only friend
She always talked to it
Until her parents
A bruise on her leg
But she grabs her bear
She sits in the corner
Such a bad life
Then one night
Then her mom suddenly
She thrusted the blade
The mom walked out
Police showed up
One officer slowly
It must have been bad
|Community:||Cherry Blossoms At Dawn|