Author has written 1 story for Naruto.
Favorite shows and stories: Naruto, Marvel comics, DC Comics, various video Games, action/adventure movies and television shows
While I have been an avid reader of fanfiction, and other fiction stories for years, I generally have never written a story that I felt comfortable posting. I finally started one that I found worthwhile, and I intend to continue writing to get some of my ideas out in the open.
the following are the rules that I use when writing Fan-fiction for Naruto, which is pretty much the only series that I will bother writing for:
1. No beatings of Child Naruto. Not only would that end up severely cracking his psyche, in my mind, but I just cannot be that cruel to him
2. Konoha Ruling council is made of the Hokage, the advisers to said Hokage, the Jounin Commander, and the ANBU Commander. This council makes most of the decisions regarding the operation of the village, and will generally operate in the villages best interests.
3. The clan leaders also meet occasionally to discuss ways of bringing new business to the village through Investment, but they have no say in actual village operation.
4. Konoha is run Like a Military base would be, and as such, there are actually very few civilians in the village. Most of the village residents are Shinobi, Shinobi trainees, or the families of either of the first two groups. some Civilians do work in the stores and restaurants, but these people are carefully screened before allowing entry, and are carefully watched.
5. Most of the main cast are adept at hiding their full skill. I do not believe that Naruto is that stupid, that Shikamaru is actually that lazy, or that Hinata is actually pitiful in combat. They do have personality quirks, but they generally hide their true skills unless they really need to show them.
6. Naruto is not a Jutsu fiend. He does not need hundreds of Jutsu, just ones that will actually be useful. Most of his commonly used jutsu in my stories will be self created by Naruto, with the exception of shunshin, kamiwarmi, Kage Bunshin and its variants, and Rasengan and its variants.
other than that, enjoy my writing, and feel free to leave comments if you think that I could do something better. I will take all constructive criticism under advisement.
This is weird, but interesting! If you can raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed erveylteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! Paste this to your profile if you can read this!