Author has written 1 story for Twilight.
Well, where to start? I realized that I've been a member of this site for some time now and I haven't posted my profile yet so here it goes.
I'm 24 years old, been married for over a year now. Reading and writing are my biggest passions in life, with the exception of my husband. I'm addicted to any series dedicated to Witches or Vampires. TWILIGHT BABY!! :)
I'm from the south, hate the heat! I like relaxing at home, with a book in one hand and a glass of wine in the other! I work at hospital, doing medical billing. Fight with insurance companies all day long and I LOVE it. Each day is a challenge and something new always goes wrong!
Random things to know about me about me:
1. Can you cook? Yep, and I love doing it!
2. What was your dream growing up? To be V.C. Andrews
3. What talent do you wish you had? Mind reading
4. Favorite Place? My couch, it's just so comfortable and the perfect spot to curl up with a book
5. Favorite Vegetable? Tomatoes
6. What was the last book you read? I just re-read the Secret Circle Series
7. What zodiac sign are you? Gemini
8. Any tattoos and/or piercings? Tattoo of 2 cherries on my right lower back and belly button pierced.
9. Worst Habit? Tend to talk so fast I lose my words.
10. What is your favorite sport? Baseball
11. Worst thing ever to happen to you? Lost my cousin/best friend to an auto accident in which her skeezy boyfriend ran her over and got away with it. (whew mini vent is over)
12. Name one weird fact about you? I hate the taste of water.
13. Do you have any pets? Nope
14. If you could change one thing about you what would it be? rock hard abs!
15. Ever been arrested? No, but I made out with a guy in the back of a cop car once (my friend's dad was a cop, he drove us home from a dance one night)
16. What is your favorite drink? COCA-COLA!! ONLY! Whoever said that Pepsi tastes like coke must have had a cold that day!
17. Do you believe in ghosts? yes I absolutely do.
18. Do you swear alot? I could have been a sailor, or a pirate
19. Biggest pet peeve? Smart people who do and say stupid things on purpose.
20. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Empathetic.