Poll: Which one of my stories should I update the most? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Fullmetal Alchemist.
Name: You have the permission to call me by my username. (Athiriel, if you really need help)
Age: Age is so overrated.
Gender: You know, in my country "gender" and "pretty" spells the same way. So in this question we always just answer "yes". Doesn't seem I'll be able to do it here...
Yearh... That was a little about me. Hmmm...
I'm a reeally big fan og the FullMetal Alchemist world! (Now you know that).
I watch many different animes, and I simply love it.
I'm from Denmark, so if my english is a little off... Then I'm very sorry...
I like to write stories, but right now I need requests, because I'm out of ideas.
I'm willing to write it all! Just send me a request.
Oh, and I - like most people - LOVE reviewers!
Wanna know stuff about my country?
I'll write it anyway, 'cause I feel like telling the world about these things!
1) It's us with H.C Andersen? The man who made 'The little mermaid'
2) Us with the letters "æ" "ø" "å"
3) Greenland is danish!!
4) The part biggest of Denmark - Jylland - looks like a man or Christmas elf with a common cold.
2) Krebinetter (breaded and fried minced meat). I hate Krebinetter so badly... I also don't like frikadeller that much... Don't like my danish food xD
3) Rugbrød (Rye-bread) I don't know if you know it... It's dark bread... In a way... taste good. The most of us get it for lunch, with something on it, like cheese, meat or something.
4) Flødeboller! It's candy! Most kids get it for birthdays, and give it to their class. You may call it - deep breath - Chocolate-coated marshmallow treats! It's... Hmmm... It's whipped cream with chocolate on it, I believe... Yearh... Tastes good. But I don't like it. I'm a healthy freak. People don't like my birthdays xD
Uh, wanna know how to say "I love you" in danish??
"Jeg skal tisse." je-ai s-ca-l tee-s-eh.
Naaah, just messing with ya. It means "I gotta pee" xD
5) The first registered gay couple ever, in the whole world, were two Danish gays! (LadyCharlie told me that! :D)
Aren't you happy about those thing you've learned?! :D Now you can write about it in shcool!