Author has written 14 stories for Ninja Turtles, Loonatics Unleashed, Kim Possible, Starlight Express, My Little Pony, and Goosebumps.
I thank my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, for helping me to get this far and to get even further.
Things you should know about me (no, really):
1) I like correspondence. :) You're never too old to geek out with fellow fans over the things you love. So, if you want to talk about Starlight Express headcanons or Goosebumps, send me a PM sometime.
2) I work two jobs. Fanfiction is a hobby and a passion, but it's not my career.
3) I write to entertain my readers. If readers don't seem to be entertained, I move on to other fanfics. So, if something in my stories interest you, please tell me about it so that I know I'm doing something right.
4) I keep my dead fics as a reminder of what my writing used to look like and so that I can learn from my mistakes. This encourages me when I can look back and see the progress I've made.
5) A lot of my fanfics double as writing experiments and personal challenges. "The Wagon Who Rattles" was me practicing with writing subtext. "Deal with the Dummy" was a challenge to write about serious issues under a PG rating (while still being enjoyable to readers). Honest feedback is always welcomed so that I can keep improving on my skills.