Author has written 7 stories for Harry Potter, Code Geass, and Warcraft.
Currently, taking up dual undergrad degrees of Economics and Finance. My brief stint as a bartender earlier this year was fun. Thinking of experimenting from home. Learning French and Spanish at the same time, though progress is slow with different things holding my attention. German I'm picking up bits and pieces for The Magnate.
Story Updates: 2015-07-21: General Announcement: If a story hasn't received an update by the 26th of July, no updates will be forthcoming until the last week of August (probably) as I'm unsure whether I'll have internet connection during that time.
1) A King Without a Crown (AKWAC): While writing Chapter 16, I realized there were some things I'm unhappy about with the story that I'll be trying to fix. Minor things that won't radically change the storyline, but will make for a better reading experience overall. Chapter 16 (30% done).
2) The Magnate - Chapters 3-7 minor revision. Chapter 9 being plotted out.
3) Making a Difference (MAD) - Hiatus.
4) Prodigy Series - Current version abandoned. Will be rewritten for a more streamlined story in the future that will be vastly AU. The backdrop of Prodigy simply doesn't fit with the HP Canon World.
5) Gamecraft - 9 published.
In the Works:
1) A trio of stories planned following the same initial premise as East Bridge's "Zerg Swarm" Story. The three stories, if I ever get them from planning to writing, would occur simultaneously yet separate from each other, following protagonists in different parts of the same world. Each would be written in the protag's perspective. The setting is somewhat unique, with a world having no axial tilt in a binary star system.
Ramifications? Well, you'd have a day-night cycle that's perfect (i.e. 12 hours each), and consistent weather patterns. The poles would be cold, the equator a desert. I imagine it would follow the seasons, being Winter at the Poles, Autumn, Spring, then Summer at the Equator (perpetually). Possibility of stronger tides too, given the gravitational force exerted is much higher, making naval travel unfeasible.
1. Prodigy’s Ascension – 0.7/5
2. Prodigy’s Reign – 2/5
3. Making A Difference – 1.5/5
4. Magnate (1st Version) – 2.0/5
5. A King Without a Crown – 3.5/5
6. The Magnate (The Rewrite) – 3.0/5
7. Gamecraft - 3.0/5