Author has written 78 stories for Chronicles of Narnia, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Clique, Fairy Tales, H2O: Just Add Water, Strange Days at Blake Holsey High, Little White Horse, His Dark Materials, Bible, Stardust, Seven Kingdoms Trilogy, Avalon High, Maximum Ride, Once Upon a Time, Jack and the Beanstalk: The Real Story, Grimm, Anastasia, A Kid in King Arthur's Court/A Kid in Aladdin's Palace, Anastasia's Secret, City of Ember, Aquamarine, and Hunger Games.
Hello there! Welcome to the profile page of LucyCrewe11!
Avatar/profile picture: me wearing a hooded cloak. I added in the snowy background myself, LOL.
Favorite books: The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield, Here Lies Arthur by Philip Reeve, The Lost Crown by Sarah Miller, Unwind by Neal Shusterman, East by Edith Pattou, A Company of Swans by Eva Ibbotson, Mermaid by Carolyn Turgeon, Anastasia's Secret by Susanne Dunlap, and The Host by Stephenie Meyer.
Favorite movies: Cinderella (2015), The Host, Frozen, Jack and the Beanstalk: The Real Story, Mirror Mirror, 500 Days of Summer, Anastasia, Snow Queen (2002), The Polar Bear King, On Stranger Tides, The Black Cauldron, Romeo and Juliet (both the 1996 and the 2013), Tristan and Isolde (2006), and Snow White: Fairest Of Them All
Drop by my forums!: https://www.fanfiction.net/myforums/LucyCrewe11/1665910/
Q: What's up with White Fabergé Lilies?
A: This story is still "active" officially, because it was originally intended to be completed before I began work on other (non-fanfiction) projects, but was initially delayed when my old computer died, and has since remained on an unofficial hiatus.
Q: Hey, Lucy, wasn't there supposed to be a sequel to These Games We Play? Doesn't it say "end of Fanfiction one" at the end of that fic?
A: You are 100% CORRECT! A sequel WAS originally planned for These Games We Play, as I never intended it to be a stand-alone fic; however, among other problems, my notes for this sequel got lost during a computer crash and a flashdrive that got scrampled as well... Basically I don't know when (or even if, at this point) this is coming. So sorry.
Q: Okay, so what was the sequel to These Games We Play even supposed to be about?
A: As I said my notes were lost, but strictly from memory it was meant to concern four separate plotlines. 1) All of the stuff about Peter (and other victors) being mistreated after winning the hunger games was going to be explained in more detail, whereas it is only strongly implied in the "first" fic. 2) A love story between Peter and Susan. 3) Jill and Eustace's lives as fugitives after their escape. 4) Edmund and Lucy's lives as mentors, particularly Lucy's inability to cope and Edmund's growing anger over the situation. Again, I don't know if this will ever see the light of day, but yeah that's what it was supposed to be about.
Q: Where's the Swan Lake Ed/Lu fic?
A: Nowhere. It was never even planned, though a lot of people seemed to think I intended to write one because of some Swan Princess fanvids I made with Edmund and Lucy a long time ago.
Q: Can I message you just to say hi?
A: By all means, send me a PM! I love hearing from my readers and my friends; I always try to reply, even if it takes me a while sometimes. OR find me on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/lovetolovefairytales
Q: Is it true you're also Adelina Le Morte March?: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/3939275/Adelina-Le-Morte-March Why do you have two accounts/pennames?
A: Yes, that's me! Well, as I have been on the site for several years now (I know, I can't believe it either; time flies, doesn't it?) it had gotten to the point where people largely expected only certain kinds of stories from "LucyCrewe11" (mainly endless slews of Peter/Susan and Edmund/Lucy), so Adelina Le Morte March started as a way to experiment with new (sometimes slightly darker) fandoms and to see if people would still read my stuff if they DIDN'T immediately associate everything I wrote with, say, Diamond Flask or White Bear High King Peter. Basically I was (and still am) growing as a writer, and needed a little more wiggle room.
Q: Aren't you ashamed that you're best known for writing creepy incest stories between the Pevensie siblings? How could you shame C.S. Lewis in that way?
A: None of my Narnia stories contain incest. Most are set in AU versions of Narnia where some of the Pevensies are not, in fact, siblings. And I've always tried to keep the tone, feel, and other things the same as in the original Narnian novels.
Q: So where have you been? Did you stop writing Narnia stories altogether?
A: I'll never say never, but I have original novels and short stories that need me more than any fandom does right now.
If you're one of those people who gets excited every time they get a new review, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever had to hop up and down on a stool in a bookstore because you were too short to reach the shelf the book you wanted was on, Copy/paste this into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile
The 27 Commandments of Fanfiction
1. Thou shalt not post a fic until it has been checked for grammar and spelling errors. The fanfiction gods hath given you a spellchecker on the computer for good reason. Use it.
2. Thou shalt not post a chapter of less than 100 words, unless it is a drabble. This displeases the masses.
3. Thou shalt not put author's notes in the middle of the story.
4. Thou shalt NEVER use text-speak in a fic, unless the characters are actually texting.
5. Thou shalt keep to one tense, and only one, throughout the story. Do not switch randomly.
6. Apply the above number 5 to POVs as well.
7. Thou shalt not get offended when someone makes fun of the crack pairing featured in your fanfiction. It probably is rather hilarious.
8. Thou shalt not use :) , ;D , or >:( in a fanfiction to show the emotion exhibited by a character.
9. Thou shalt try-eth to keep characters in character!
10. Thou shalt not treat every criticism as a flame.
11. The author's note is not a spot for your personal drama, and thou shalt not make it so.
12. Thou shalt not put any form of the phrase "first fic" in thy summary.
13. Thy created characters must not have names that exceed five syllables in length. Nor shall thy name have more than five words in length.
14. Thou shalt not insert thyself into the story line as thyself or as a character- yes we know that you are in love with yourself and are very narcissistic, we just don’t want to read about how you end up with the main character.
15. If thou art writing a story that does not follow the original story line, point it out in the beginning.
16. Thou shall not make a person randomly smart or powerful unless stating a reason for the change (a good reason).
17. Thou shalt show and not tell.
18. Thou shalt not EVER use the phrase "I suck at summaries" in-est thine summary. This annoys thine readers.
19. Thou shalt not write the same way thou speak-est - writing is an art.
20. Thou shalt ALWAYS spell the word "okay" correctly. Using the letter "K" is an unacceptable compromise.
21. Thou shalt only use clichés when thou a) art writing a parody or b) find a new and interesting twist to make such clichés bearable to thine reader.
22. Thou shalt always separate dialogue from two separate speakers in two separate paragraphs. Otherwise thine readers shalt be confuse-ed.
23. Thou shalt not EVER make a chapter all one paragraph. THIS INFURIATES BOTH THINE READER AND THE FANFICTION GODS. They have given thee an ENTER key with good reason.
24. Thou shalt not write with thy caps lock on, it displeases the masses and causes thy readers to lose their vision and make angels weep.
25. Thou shalt know how to spell the character's names correctly before you writeth the fic. Misspelling the name of the main characters makes readers angry and distracts from the story.
26. Thou shalt not say in thine summary "summary inside". This shows lack of creativeness and infuriates the masses. The only exception is when a summary is cut short and a continuation of it lies inside.
27. Thou shall use paragraphs and space the story so it is not terrifyingly daunting to thine readers.
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity.
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggling Diamonds"
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy."
8. Don't use any punctuation
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In The Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won!, I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner. "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of I! nsanity...Copy and Paste this into your profile!! Whee, insanity is FUN!
If you are one of the few people who don't have or want to have a myspace/facebook, copy and paste this into your profile.
Pluto was declared no longer a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was 'too small' and 'off its orbit' for a couple scientists' likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy this onto ya profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!
Put this in your profile if you hate kindles. LONG LIVE THE CODEX!!!!!!!!!
You're a 90's kid if:
You can finish this 'ice ice _'
You remember watching Doug, Ren & Stimpy, Pinky and the Brain, Bobby's World, Felix the cat, The Tick...AAAAAAAH Real Monsters!
You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCHE!"
You just cant resist finishing this . . . "Iiiiiiin west philidelphia born and raised . . ."
You remember TGIF, Two Of A Kind, Boy Meets World, Sabrina: The Teenage Witch, and Brother's Keeper.
You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
You got super excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school.
You remember reading "Goosebumps"
You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school.
You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence . . . not
If you remember seeing hot tub bubbles make bubbly sounds before every music video on VH1.
when everything was settled by rock paper scissors..or bubble gum bubble gum in a dish...eeny meeny miney mo...and even better daddy had a donkey inky binky bonky.
You used to listen to the radio all day long just to record your FAVORITE song of ALL time, and on an actual cassette tape at that.
"Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?" was both a game and a TV game show.
Captain Planet. He's a Hero.
You knew that Kimberly, the pink ranger, and Tommy, the green ranger, were meant to be together.
You remember when Super Nintendos and Sega Genisis became popular.
You always wanted to send in a tape to America's Funniest Home Videos . . . but never taped anything funny.
You remember watching Home Alone 1, 2 , and 3 . . . and tried to pull the pranks on "intruders"
You remember watching The Magic School Bus, Wishbone, and Reading Rainbow on PBS.
You remember when Yo-Yos were cool.
You remember those Where's Waldo books.
You remember eating Warheads.
You remember watching the 1st Batman, Aladdin, Ninja Turtles, and 3 Ninjas movies.
You remember Ring Pops.
You remember drinking Surge, and Tang.
If you remember when every thing was "da BOMB!"
When they made the new lunchables so that you could make pizza AND tacos.
You remember boom boxes vs. cd players.
Making those little paper cootie-catcher things, and then predicting your life with them.
You played and/or collected "Pogs"
You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet, or Nano and brought it everywhere.
. . . Furbies
Muppets Tonight was the coolest show ever!
You haven't always had a computer, and it was cool to have the internet.
And Windows 95 was the best.
You watched the original cartoons of Rugrats, Power Rangers, and Ninja Turtles.
Michael Jordan was a king.
YIKES pencils and erasers were the stuff!
All your school supplies were "Lisa Frank" brand.
You remember when the new Beanie Babies and Talking Elmo were always sold out.
You collected those Beanie Babies.
Mortal Kombat was awesome--the game and the movie
Gak was the coolest stuff invented.
Lambchop's song really never ended.
The old dollar bills.
Silver dollars, which were cool to have.
You remember a time before the WB.
You collected all the Troll dolls
You had to read Weekly Reader's in class.
If you even know what an original walkman is.
You remember wanting to sit on the orange Nickelodeon couch.
You've gotten creeped out by "Are You Afraid of the Dark?"
You know the Macarena by heart.
"Talk to the hand" . . . enough said
You always said, "Then why don't you marry it?!"
You remember trying to collect all 150 original pokemon cards but never could and if you did you thought you were all that!
You remember Highlight's magazine.
You went to McDonald's to play in the playplace.
You remember playing on merry go rounds at the playground.
Before the MySpace frenzy . . .
Before the Internet & text messaging . . .
Before Sidekicks & iPods . . .
Before MIKE JONES . . .
Before PlayStation2 or X-BOX . . .
Before Spongebob . . .
Back when you put off the 5 hours of homework you had every night.
When light up sneakers were cool.
When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs.
When gas was 0.95 a gallon & Caller ID was The new thing.
When we recorded stuff on VCRs.
When we called the radio station to request songs to hear off of our walkmans.
When gameboy was a brick.
You did MASH to figure out your future
When you weren't cool unless you had a Starter jacket.
Before we realized all this would eventually disappear.
Who would have thought you'd miss the 90's so much!!
Post this in your profile if you remember these days . . . .or if you smiled at one of these.