Poll: Should I post my stories on DeviantArt too in order to get more readers and reviews? Vote Now!
Author has written 12 stories for Sonic the Hedgehog, and Super Smash Brothers.
Currently: It’s a climax that’s been nearly a decade in the making, but the penultimate chapter of Repeated Mistakes is finally posted! All of you have waited months to see the fate of Tails and Mysty, and now it’s finally here! Get ready for a wild ride, everyone, because Chapter 15 isn’t holding anything back!
Important Stuff I want to keep on my profile for now:
To commemorate the 10th year anniversary of my very first fanfic, I have returned from fan fiction retirement to post a new, completely remastered version of Lethal Mutation. I chose to publish this as another story rather than editing the original so that readers could compare the two side by side and see how my writing has changed and improved, in hopes that it can also help other aspiring writers on this site. As far as a posting schedule goes, I can't give any real guarantees. The earliest chapters of LM are going to need almost completely rewritten, which will take a lot of time in my busy life schedule. However, the later chapters quickly get much longer than at the start of my story, which means they will also take a bunch of time even if the edits are hopefully less extensive. So it looks like either way, I will just have to ask for your patience between chapters. I'm really excited right now about this project, and I hope you'll enjoy this definitive edition of my most popular fanfic even more than the original!
Also, many of you may have seen by now that I’m planning on finally finishing my abandoned story formerly known as ‘Incest’. The title has changed to ‘Repeated Mistakes’, as I feel like the original title was misleading in the content of the story and carried a heavy sexual connotation which I truly did not intend. The chapter I ended on before was also a reason the story got abandoned so long ago. It’s really full of intense and intermingled emotions, and I never felt like I could get it right. Now, however, I am a bit saddened by the lack of reviews on the new chapter’s quality because I really felt like I finally nailed it. I know it was a short one after years of nothing, but I expected more, I guess.
Current Avatar: This young fox is finally getting married to the beautiful Seedrian of his dreams, and I don't plan on firing my best friend out of a giant cannon at her, either. XD The picture is a scene from Sonic X that I believe was actually only aired overseas, which I found on the Team Artails website.
1. Lethal Mutation: A Tails Fanfic-- A story about how Tails' mutant body may not be as harmless as he once thought. Lovers of intense and twisted plots, this story is a must read! My first fanfic! I must thank my younger brother Chad (not a site member) for his help on this story as a great critic and co-plot director that kept the early versions of my story on track! (Every writer needs someone to tell them that they're doing it all wrong now and then!) Complete!
2. Germ-O-Phobic Fox-- A quick oneshot I made because I was really sick for a few days and decided that I needed someone to share my pain. (Well, OK, more like everyone in Mobius, but you get the idea!) Can Tails avoid a spreading flu bug that has already claimed everyone else he knows? Complete!
3. Of Flickies and Charmies-- Another oneshot with Sonic and Tails brotherly. Sonic is forced to explain all about the birds and the bees to his little bro one night, but the kit doesn't make it easy on him. However, Sonic might be the one who learns the most at the end! Complete!
4. Too Much of a Good Thing-- (long oneshot) an Amy-centered fanfic. (Gasp, not Tails?! I must be crazy!) Amy finds a way to get what she's always wanted, total power over men, but can she handle it? Sure Sonic is tripping all over her now, but he's got some serious competition! Pure humor in which I strongly advise readers to wear a diaper Superman style while reading, just in case! Complete!
5. Bedtime Legends-- A cute little oneshot I created one night from random inspiration. No real characters or storylines from the Sonic universe are directly involved in it, but the legend itself is very familiar to a certain couple of heroes regardless. Complete!
6. Things Best Forgotten-- A horror story about Tails and a mysterious rag doll he finds in his closet one day. Could it be... (gulp) alive?! Lots of Sonic/Tails brotherly moments, which is surprising for a soft horror fic. Complete!
7. The Egg that Stole Christmas-- 'The Grinch' redubbed in the Sonic the Hedgehog universe. It's a great holiday read, and more than a few short chuckles and clever rhymes are included as well in this poetic oneshot. Complete!
8. The Unlikely Date-- (oneshot) A Super Smash Bros. fanfic that I wrote for entering into Pikana's 'Unusual Pairing Contest'. Which couple do I think would be one of the most unusual from the characters in Brawl? Read and find out! Complete! Contest Update: This story won 2nd place in the contest! Yeah! I even got a really cool certificate as a result!
9. The Hike-- (oneshot, poem) OK, so I was feeling really depressed when I wrote this weeks after my father passed away, and I couldn't help myself but to ponder how Tails might express the pain and torture of being a shunned orphan before he met Sonic. This short free-verse poem is a result of my sadness combined with Tails' backstory, explaining in the fox's own view a picture of what it was like before Sonic saved him. Complete!
10. Motivation-- (oneshot) I was just randomly inspired one night to write a fluff story between Sonic and Tails, and, since I hadn't written anything in a long time, I came up with this in just a few hours. It's a pretty short little story about Sonic trying comfort Tails back in the early days when they were just starting to get used to being partners. Complete!
11. Repeated Mistakes (formerly Incest)-- The two year anniversary of their defeat of the Metarex looms, and a lot has changed for our heroes. Sonic and Amy finally tied the knot, leaving Tails to live alone. But most everything is still the same old, same old. Tails spends his days tinkering in his workshop like usual. But after rescuing a stranger in the city, Tails finds himself confronting a lot of painful emotions and memories he worked hard to bury in the past. Now he wonders, can he love again after what happened to Cosmo? Yes, it is a Tails/OC fic, but, if you've ever enjoyed any of my other stories, you'll give this one a chance. Current Status: Revived after an 8 year hiatus! Chapter 15 is posted!
12. Lethal Mutation: A Tails Fanfic REMASTERED-- In celebration of the 10th anniversary of my first, and still most popular fanfic, I am rewriting and republishing my original epic tale. The plot will remain the same, but I am going to be heavily editing the whole story using all my experience and improvements as a writer in the last 10 years to make what was already a great story into something truly incredible. (Or at least that's my hope.) Current Status: Chapter 7 is up!
Asher Tye (37)
Bean Man (0)
brave kid (0)
Kitsune Disciple (6)
Madhog thy Master (53)
Rae Logan (47)
Tai Sky (2)
Zachary W (4)