Author has written 9 stories for Twilight.
On 1/27/12, the site disabled links in user profiles due to spam concerns. If no links appear below, it means the issue hasn't been resolved as yet.
Girl who reads wrote a beautiful over on (must sign up/sign in to read reviews; short process). It really made my day. :o)
- The Wise of These Daysin the Novel Novice Twilight November-December (2009) Fanfiction Challenge! Winners and Honorable Mentions got a .
- Lake Monsters won Reader's Choice in the"Love Spelled Backwards Is Love" Valentine's Day Contest (February 2010), and received a custom ! The story was originally only posted at MVF, but is now here since, sadly, they're leaving us. Thanks to everyone who voted (or participated in any way) in the contest, and to the wonderful folks at MVF for hosting!
- For those interested in original fiction, a short story I wrote calledwon first place in the last (January 2010) Twilighted Original Fiction Contest; the finalists were judged by author . There's both a and for it. I had to cut some of the text to get it under the word limit, and at some point I'll be piecing it back together and posting the whole thing on my LJ. For now, it's only available at Twilighted.
- I have another original story posted at MyVampFiction whichin their first (October 2010) MVF Original Fiction Short Story Contest. The story is called , and the contest theme was to explore the origins of the vampire myth. Guess where it takes place. Guess.
- FANART! The talented Marrabelle drew this beautiful as she pictures her in Hope. I just love it! And she illustrated the scene where Carlisle !
- Alice'sfrom C8 of Hope.
- Rosalie'sfrom C11.
- All of the following are on the public domain, i.e. legal to read online:
-, which inspired the fic The Hope of Empty Men.
- O. Henry's, the inspiration for The Wise of These Days.
- The title for Empty Men came from T.S. Eliot's "."
Unsafe External Link