Author has written 9 stories for Twilight.
On 1/27/12, the site disabled links in user profiles due to spam concerns. If no links appear below, it means the issue hasn't been resolved as yet.
- Lake Monsters won Reader's Choice in the MyVampFiction "Love Spelled Backwards Is Love" Valentine's Day Contest (February 2010), and received a custom banner! The story was originally only posted at MVF, but is now here since, sadly, they're leaving us. Thanks to everyone who voted (or participated in any way) in the contest, and to the wonderful folks at MVF for hosting!
- For those interested in original fiction, a short story I wrote called Through This Their Knowledge won first place in the last (January 2010) Twilighted Original Fiction Contest; the finalists were judged by author Rosemary Clement-Moore. There's both a story banner and winner banner for it. I had to cut some of the text to get it under the word limit, and at some point I'll be piecing it back together and posting the whole thing on my LJ. For now, it's only available at Twilighted.
- I have another original story posted at MyVampFiction which won second place in their first (October 2010) MVF Original Fiction Short Story Contest. The story is called Ashes of Atlantis, and the contest theme was to explore the origins of the vampire myth. Guess where it takes place. Guess.
- Alice's bear from C8 of Hope.
- Rosalie's necklace from C11.
- All of the following are on the public domain, i.e. legal to read online:
- The Haunted Man and the Ghost's Bargain, which inspired the fic The Hope of Empty Men.
- O. Henry's The Gift of the Magi, the inspiration for The Wise of These Days.
- The title for Empty Men came from T.S. Eliot's "The Hollow Men."