Author has written 7 stories for Gone, Tinkerbell, Avatar: Last Airbender, Liberty's Kids, and Sherlock.
My name is Jess Daylight. . I enjoy writing stories about mermaids and secretes getting out. To be honest I wish my life was one of my stories. Preferable-I swam into his heart...51 style. (And yes there are thirteen dots there-for midnighters fans like me ) Also I must delete this story, sorry guys! :( I need to rewrite it... It could take months...or years I'll explain why later! Sorry!
My age- I'm old enough to know to not tell anyone.
My favorite tv shows-H2o Just Add Water, icarly, Flight29DWN, NCIS
My favorite Movies-Aquamarine, Unaccompanied Minors
My secrete wish-If I told you it wouldn't be a secrete now would it?
My Hobbies- Making websites (I will post them at the bottom), Swimming, Surfing the web, Writing
My favorite books- Maximum Ride, Midnighters, The Tail of Emily Windsnap, Daughters of the Moon, Twilight, Gone, The Hunger Games!!
My favorite musicals- Into the Woods, Wicked, Fiddler on the Roof
If you think Jacob Black should die...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've reread chapter 23 of TWILIGHT over eight times...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think Edward is dreamy, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think Jess and Jonathen make a cute couple, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think Rex is a dork, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If annoying people say you will one day out grow your love of fairytales although evidence proves otherwise, copy/paste this onto your profile.
If you believe Narnia is real, copy and paste this to your profile
If you talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Writer's Block is evil, put this in your profile.
If you have ever seen a film, TV show, or anything of the like, and can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments, copy this into your profile.
If you think candy should have a larger triangle on the food pyramid copy and paste this to your profile.
If you believe in Neverland copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever made up a secret code for when you pass notes so even if the teacher caught you they wouldn't know what you were saying copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think you are haunted by a ghost copy and paste this to your profile.
If you make spoofs at 2 in the morning with your friends because your parents don't care as long as your quiet copy and pastethis into your profile.
If you dont remember your friend's real name anymore because you used a name from a book..copy and paste his to your profile.
If your friends are WEIRD (But not as weird as you) put this on your profile.
If you think that being unique is better than being cool then put this on your profile.
If for one of those statewide English essay tests where the question is, WHO IS YOUR IDOL? You have written a book character copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are a true book nerd,
You can randomly open to a page and know exactly what's going on.
Read the book until 4 A.M., then get back up at 7 to continue reading.
You write fanfictions about the book.
You try to get all of your friends (and everyone else in the entire world) to read it.
You accidentally call everyone by the character's names. (I did that. Oops.)
Everything reminds you of the book.
You quote random lines all the time.
You try to do things that the characters do, even though you know you can't. (like, um, magic powers, or taking a Fangish vow of silence, or trying to break Nudge's talking record)
You've gotten incredibly bored in class, and debated on doing something your favorite character can do to escape the class
You've got pictures of the characters on your iPod.
You've got a book memorized.
You've read a book more than five times.
You've read a book with 400+ pages in less than two days.
You've planned and prepared a seige on a writer's house because he/she killed a character you like.
You've plotted to murder a character and steal her boyfriend.
You hate it when someone calls your favorite character fictional (e.g. Too bad Caine is fictional)
You blatantly deny it when someone calls a character fictional.(Who wouldn't??)
You check your back every morning in the mirror to see if you've sprouted wings and can join the flock.
You've found yourself trying to impersonate a character.
Your idol is a character from a book.
If all of your friends were to jump off a bridge would you jump with them or be at the bottom to catch them. If you'd catch them copy and paste this into your profile.
A teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit
some friends one
and time passed quickly as each shared
various experiences of the past year.
She ended up staying longer than
had to walk home alone. She wasn't
because it was a small town and she lived
few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm
Diane asked God to keep her safe from
When she reached the alley, which was a
cut to her house, she decided to take it.
However, halfway down the alley she
man standing at the end as though he
She became uneasy and began to pray,
Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness
security wrapped round her, she felt as
someone was walking with her.
When she reached the end of the alley,
walked right past the man and arrived
The following day, she read in the
a young girl had been raped in the same
twenty minutes after she had been there.
Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and
that it could have been her, she began to
Thanking the Lord for her safety and to
young woman, she decided to go to the
She felt she could recognize the man, so
them her story.
The police asked her if she would be
at a lineup to see if she could identify
She agreed and immediately pointed out
she had seen in the alley the night
When the man was told he had been
immediately broke down and confessed.
The officer thanked Diane for her bravery
asked if there was anything they could do
She asked if they would ask the man one
Diane was curious as to why he had not
When the policeman asked him, he
answered, "Because she wasn't alone.
two tall men walking on either side of
Amazingly, whether you believe or not,
never alone. Did you know that 98 of
will not stand up for God?
Repost this as DO you believe in God? if you truly
If you think that people who hate and hit children are mad/sick/stupid/horrible/heartless, copy and paste this on your profile
100 Things to do when ordering a pizza by phone
1. If using a touch-tone, press random numbers while ordering. Ask the person taking the order to stop doing that.
2. Make up a charge-card name. Ask if they accept it.
3. Use CB lingo where applicable.
4. Order a Big Mac Extra Value Meal.
5. Terminate the call with, "Remember, we never had this conversation."
6. Tell the order taker a rival pizza place is on the other line and you're going with the lowest bidder.
7. Give them your address, exclaim "Oh, just surprise me!" and hang up.
8. Answer their questions with questions.
9. In your breathiest voice, tell them to cut the crap about nutrition and ask if they have something outlandishly sinful.
10. Use these bonus words in the conversation: ROBUST FREE-SPIRITED COST- EFFICIENT UKRAINIAN PUCE.
11. Tell them to put the crust on top this time.
12. Sing the order to the tune of your favorite song from Metallica's Master of Puppets" CD.
13. Do not name the toppings you want. Rather, spell them out.
14. Put an extra edge in your voice when you say "crazy bread."
15. Stutter on the letter "p."
16. Ask for a deal available somewhere else. (e.g. If phoning Domino's, ask for a Cheeser! Cheeser!)
17. Ask what the order taker is wearing.
18. Crack your knuckles into the receiver.
19. Say hello, act stunned for five seconds, then behave as if they called you.
20. Rattle off your order with a determined air. If they ask if you would like drinks with that, panic and become disoriented.
21. Tell the order taker you're depressed. Get him/her to cheer you up.
22. Make a list of exotic cuisines. Order them as toppings.
23. Change your accent every three seconds.
24. Order 52 pepperoni slices prepared in a fractal pattern as follows from an equation you are about to dictate. Ask if they need paper.
25. Act like you know the order taker from somewhere. Say "Bed-Wetters' Camp, right?"
26. Start your order with "I'd like. . . ". A little later, slap yourself and say "No, I don't."
27. If they repeat the order to make sure they have it right, say "OK. That'll be 10.99; please pull up to the first window."
28. Rent a pizza.
29. Order while using an electric knife sharpener.
30. Ask if you get to keep the pizza box. When they say yes, heave a sigh of relief.
31. Put the accent on the last syllable of "pepperoni." Use the long "i" sound.
32. Have your pizza "shaken, not stirred."
33. Say "Are you sure this is (Pizza Place)? When they say yes, say "Well, so is this! You've got some explaining to do!" When they finally offer proof that it is, in fact, (Pizza Place), start to cry and ask, "Do you know what it's like to be lied to?"
34. Move the mouthpiece farther and farther from your lips as you speak. When the call ends, jerk the mouthpiece back into place and scream goodbye at the top of your lungs.
35. Tell them to double-check to make sure your pizza is, in fact, dead.
36. Imitate the order taker's voice.
37. Eliminate verbs from your speech.
38. When they say "What would you like?" say, "Huh? Oh, you mean now."
39. Play a sitar in the background.
40. Say it's your anniversary and you'd appreciate if the deliverer hid behind some furniture waiting for your spouse to arrive so you can surprise him/her.
41. Amuse the order taker with little-known facts about country music.
42. Ask to see a menu.
43. Quote Carl Sandberg.
44. Say you'll be able to pay for this when the movie people call back.
45. Ask if they have any idea what is at stake with this pizza.
46. Ask what topping goes best with well-aged Chardonnay.
47. Belch directly into the mouthpiece; then tell your dog it should be ashamed.
48. Order a slice, not a whole pizza.
49. Shout "I'm through with men/women! Send me a dozen of your best, Gaston!"
50. Doze off in the middle of the order, catch yourself, and say "Where was I? Who are you?"
51. Psychoanalyze the order taker.
52. Ask what their phone number is. Hang up, call them, and ask again.
53. Order two toppings, then say, "No, they'll start fighting."
54. Learn to properly pronounce the ingredients of a Twinkie. Ask that these be included in the pizza.
55. Call to complain about service. Later, call to say you were drunk and didn't mean it.
56. Tell the order taker to tell the manager to tell his supervisor he's fired.
57. Report a petty theft to the order taker.
58. Use expletives like "Great Caesar's Ghost" and "Jesus Joseph and Mary in Tinsel Town."
59. Ask for the guy who took your order last time.
60. If he/she suggests anything, adamantly declare, "I shall not be swayed by your sweet words."
61. Wonder aloud if you should trim those nose hairs.
62. Try to talk while drinking something.
63. Start the conversation with "My Call to (Pizza Place), Take 1, and. . . action!"
64. Ask if the pizza is organically grown.
65. Ask about pizza maintenance and repair.
66. Be vague in your order.
67. When they repeat your order, say "Again, with a little more OOMPH this time."
68. If using a touch-tone press 9-1-1 every 5 seconds throughout the order.
69. After ordering, say "I wonder what THIS button on the phone does." Simulate a cutoff.
70. Start the conversation by reciting today's date and saying, "This may be my last entry."
71. State your order and say that's as far as this relationship is going to get.
72. Ask if they're familiar with the term "spanking a pizza." Make up a description to go with the term. Ask that this be done to your pizza.
73. Say "Kssssssssssssssht" rather loudly into the phone. Ask if they felt that.
74. Detect the order taker's psychic aura. Use it to your advantage.
75. When listing toppings you want on your pizza, include another pizza.
76. Learn to play a blues riff on the harmonica. Stop talking at regular intervals to play it.
77. Ask if they would like to sample your pizza. Suggest an even trade.
78. Perfect a celebrity's voice. Stress that you won't take any crap from some two-bit can't-hack-it pimple-faced gofer.
79. Put them on hold.
80. Teach the order taker a secret code. Use the code on all subsequent orders.
81. Mumble, "There's a bomb under your seat." When asked to repeat that, say "I said 'sauce smothered with meat'."
82. Make the first topping you order mushrooms. Make the last thing you say "No mushrooms, please." .Hang up before they have a chance to respond.
83. When the order is repeated, change it slightly. When it is repeated again, change it again. On the third time, say "You just don't get it, do you?"
84. When you're given the price, say "Ooooooo, that sounds complicated. I hate math."
86. Order a one-inch pizza.
87. Order term life insurance.
88. When they say "Will that be all?", snicker and say "We'll find out, won't we?"
89. Order with a Speak-n-Spell where applicable.
90. Ask how many dolphins were killed to make that pizza.
91. While on the phone, fake entering puberty. Fluctuate pitch often; act embarrassed.
92. Engage in some serious swapping.
93. Dance all around the word "pizza." Avoid saying it at all costs. If he/she says it, say "Please don't mention that word."
94. Have a movie with a good car chase scene playing loudly in the background. Yell "OW!" when a bullet is fired.
95. If he/she suggests a side order, ask why he/she is punishing you.
96. Ask if the pizza has had its shots.
97. Order a steamed pizza.
98. Get taker's name. Later, call exactly on the hour to say, "This is your (time of day) wake-up call, So-and-so." Hang up.
99. Offer to pay for the pizza with a public flogging.
100. If any of the above practices are rejected by the order taker, say #100. in your best pouty voice,
"Last guy let me do it."
If you would totally do this Copy and paste it to your profile.
A fan site for H2o Just Add Water
A fan site of books to read with polls suggestions and more...
My second H2o site. Its all about mermaids.
My newest site. All about magic.
http:/// My blog all about books~
Please visit my sites and enjoy reading everyone!
If you know every single freaking awesome word in Taylor Swifts new CD Fearless copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think 13 is the luckiest number although others disagree copy and paste this to your profile.