Author has written 15 stories for Ninja Turtles, Twilight, Star Wars, Phantom Stallion, Transformers/Beast Wars, and Lord of the Rings.
Hi, my name is Katanagirl16!
AS OF 7/19/10 I AM ON PERMANANT HIATUS, I'M SORRY. BUT MY ORIGINAL NOVELS ARE MORE IMPORTANT TO ME RIGHT NOW.
Someday I do plan to finish my stories, but I'm just not able to do so at this time.
NOTE TO THE PEOPLE I BETA FOR: I'M STILL ACCEPTING ALL THE CHAPTERS YOU SEND ME, HOWEVER I'M NO LONGER ACCEPTING NEW AUTHORS. THANK YOU.
Here's some stuff about me:
Age: you can't ask a lady that.
Location: the Northern Hemisphere
I am now co-writing a new improved version of "Ghost of the Past" with Ganja Naraku, titled "Rage of the Forgotten"
A link to his profile is here --> Ganja Naraku
My story extras:
"Submission and Requisition":
Barricade's Pretender form: See full size image
Barricade's new car alt mode: mustangattitude.com/.../ 2008/2008_00015_01
"Submitting, And Why It Ain't So Bad":
Barricade's alt mode: mustangattitude.com/.../ 2008/2008_00015_01
Barricade's holoform: See full size image
Barricade's holoform fan art by TheJaxter:Barricade for Katanagirl16
Chromia's alt mode: Saturn Sky Red Line Sports Car
Elita's alt mode: See full size image
"Rage of the Forgotten"
Artwork for RotF, by our wonderfully talented artist The First Magelord
Rules to writting Chipmunks fanfictions. Written by: Chipmunklover and Mossnose (Kitty Seville)
1) They are brothers, nothing else.
2) They must always live with Dave.
3) They must always end up with the Chipettes. Alvin can hit on other girls, but he must end up with Brittany.
4) They cannot die.
5) They can have superpowers, but the color of the magic/ mystical zone has to he the same color as they're signature colors.
6) They can't die.
7) They can't be severely injured.
8) There cannot be any OCs. Only the Chipmunks, Dave, and the characters created my the Bagdasarians.
9) The Chipettes HAVE to live with Miss Miller.
10) If you kill them, thus violating numbers 4 and 6, you must bring them back. Also making it a horror story.
11) They can't be in horror stories.
12) You must have at least three jokes/gags in a chapter.
13) If you do a Chipmunk crossover, it must be with some other cartoon. Not live action.
14) If you have songs, they have to fit in the story. Not just be random.
15) The Chipmunks do not work for free. If you use them you must send Ross Bagdasarian 100 dollars by the end of the month, or else you'll die instantly.
16) Don't talk about the rules, don't tell people about the rules, don't even think about the rules.
Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts:
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work"
14) I will not you my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knight's of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an offical "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-ful"
25) I will not make, "OMG" a spell
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
30) I will not go to class sky clad
31) I will not use Umbridge's quiz to write, "Told you I was Hard Core"
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends"
37) I will not call the Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of it's clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronous
43) I will not lick Trevor
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey"
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet
49) "To conqur the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
20 ways to maintain a healthy level of insanity:
1: At lunch time, sit in you car with sunglasses on and point a hair dry at passing cars; see if they slow down
2: Page yourself over the intercom. Do not disguise your voice.
3: Every time some one asks you to do something, ask them if they want fries with that
4: Put you garbage can on your desk and label it "IN"
5: Put decaf in the coffee maker (home or work). When everyone gets over their caffeine addiction, switch to espresso
6: In your memo book, on all your checks, put "FOR SMUGGLING DIAMONDS"
7: Finish all your sentences with "In Accordance To The Prophecy"
8: Dont use any punctuation
9: As often as possible, skip instead of walking
10: Order diet water whenever you go out with a serious face
11: Specify that your drive-thru order is "TO GO"
12: Sing along at the opera
13: Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme
14: Put mosquito netting around your work area (or room) and play tropical sounds all day
15: 5 days in advance, tell your friend that you can't go to their party cause you don't 'feel like it'
16: Have friends or coworkers address you by your wrestling name "Rock Bottom"
17: When the cash comes out of the ATM yell, "I WON, I WON"
18: When exiting the zoo, start running toward the parking lot, yelling, "Run for your lives they're loose"
19: Tell your children (or younger sibling) that "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go"
20: And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity is... Copy this and put it on your profile!
Count every "F" in the following text:
FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE
THERE ARE 6 - no joke.
The reasoning behind this is the brain cannot process 'OF'
Anyone who counts all 6 "F's" on the first go is a genius.
What a Boyfriend SHOULD do:
When she walks away from you mad
When she stares at your mouth
When she pushes you or hits you
When she starts cussing at you
When she's quiet
When she ignores you
When she pulls away
When you see her at her worst
When you see her start crying
When you see her walking
When she's scared
When she lays her head on your shoulder
When she steals your favorite hat
When she teases you
When she doesn't answer for a long time
When she looks at you with doubt
When she says that she likes you
When she grabs at your hands
When she bumps into you
When she tells you a secret
When she looks at you in your eyes
When she misses you
When you break her heart
When she says its over
When she reposts this bulletin
Stay on the phone with her even if she's not saying anything.-
When she says she's ok don't believe it, talk with her- because 10 years later she'll remember you-
Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her-
Treat her like she's all that matters to you.-
Tease her and let her tease you back.-
Stay up all night with her when she's sick.-
Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think its stupid.-
Give her the world.-
Let her wear your clothes.-
When she's bored and sad, hang out with her.-
Let her know she's important.-
Kiss her in the pouring rain.-
When she runs up to you crying, the first thing you say is;
Girls Don't Realize These Things
But most of all
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with assholes who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?"
If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry'
If You're one of the FEW girls with enough BALLS to copy and paste this into your profile, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as 'Girls Don't Realize These Things'
List twelve of your favorite characters from your fandom, in no particular order. Then answer the questions about them. (I'll try Harry Potter this time)
1. Salazar Slytherin
2. Tom Marvolo Riddle
3. Harry Potter
4. Rowena Ravenclaw
5. Remus Lupin
6. Draco Malfoy
7. Sirius Black
8. Godric Gryffindor
9. Lily Evans
10. Helga Hufflepuff
11. Severus Snape
12. The Basilisk
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Draco/Severus . . . I don't think so. No, I think they're Uncle to Nephewish.
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
snickers The Basilisk got poor Godric preggers? Poor Godric.
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Tom/Draco, hmm, no.
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Remus/Lily or Remus/Helga, hmm, Helga, because of the two it sounds more interesting.
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
Sirius walked in on Tom and The Basilisk, oh God, LOL, The Basilisk would kill him with his/her eyes.
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
Salazar/Godric, hmm, not sure.
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
Sirius/The Basilisk, hmm, Walking Among Ghosts.
11. Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
Harry, eh, no, none of my friends like HP, sob.
12. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
Severus, see above answer.
13. Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
Tom/Rowena/Remus, again see answer to 11. (though I would like to read it.)
14. If you wrote a Song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Godric Gryffindor, hmm, um, eh, uh . . . gosh I don't know . . . meh, let's make it a crack fic and say Just Can't Wait to be King.
15. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Salazar/Draco/The Basilisk, hmm, Time-travel, bestiality, insanity.
16. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
Remus, um . . . yesterday.
17. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (7). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).
Salazar and Sirius are in a happy relationship until Lily runs off with Sirius. Salazar, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Severus and a brief unhappy affair with The Basilisk, then follows the wise advice of Remus and finds true love with Harry.
What title would you give this fic?
Time Traveling Through The Ages
The last outcome of question 17.
Anakin and Obi-wan are in a happy relationship until Yoda runs off with Obi-wan. Anakin, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Siri, and a brief unhappy affair with Qui-gon, then follows the wise advise of Han and finds true love with Ahsoka.
Quotes from various places:
"If you can't stand behind our troops, then feel free to stand in front of them." - bumper sticker wisdom.
I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer. ~ Douglas Adams
I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally. ~ W.C. Fields
Yes, madam, I am drunk. But in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. ~ Winston Churchill
Golf is a game whose aim is to hit a very small ball into a even smaller hole, with weapons singularly ill-designed for the purpose. ~ Winston Churchill
I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter. ~ Winston Churchill