Poll: Wich song by Tokio Hotel is your favorite? Vote Now!
Don't F@#k With Me I Know The Muffin Man!
We waited for infinity
We screamed 'til we felt it
We were ready when it was time to run
We ran through the monsoon
We got closer to the edge
We didn't jump
We broke away
We're the forgotten children
We're gonna live on if it is our final day
You came to rescue us
You're always forever sacred to us
And even if your a thousand oceans far
We'll raise our hands for you
My friend Brittany likes Bill
My friend Amanda likes Gustav
My mom likes Tom
My friend Hope likes Georg
And I like them all!
I love the Twilight series! If you know of any good fanfiction about any of the books Please let me know!
And if anybody knows a good Tokio Hotel Fanfiction please tell me! Doesn't matter if it's on a different site!
Ich Liebe Dich Tokio Hotel Für Immer!
I love the band Tokio Hotel, T.a.T.u, Paramore, Linkin park and alot of others I'm just to lazy to name!
cbkeikei953 (at) gmail (dot) com Here's my E-mail if you want to E-mail me if it's any eaiser! ~-~
I have visited the land of nothingness! There was nothing there.
If you have a question ask!
Any funny Quotes I put in my stories I usually read somewhere so I don't take credit for them. And any songs you read Cat and her friends talking about. I do not own them either.
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
If so, scroll down(don't cheat--)
ONE FOR THE GIRLS!
(1) A couple is lying in bed. The man says, "I'm gonna make you the happiest woman alive." the woman replies, "I'll miss you..."
(3) Q: What does it mean when a man is in your bed gasping for
(4) Q: What do you call an intelligent, good looking, sensitive man?
25 REASONS I OWE MY MOTHER
( I Love you mommy!)
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
I don't obsess! I think intensely.Don't run in the school hall, gliding is more fun!
Friends will always be like "Well, you deserve better." Best friends will be prank calling him in the middle of the night, saying "You will die in seven days."
Life isn't passing me by, it's trying to run me over.
Therapist = The/rapist... scary thought
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
I was gifted, but the psychiatrist took away my powers.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If someone pisses you off, you have one of two things you can do.
I'm going on a quest, to the deepest, darkest corners of my room, in search of what some would call a "floor" - a long and difficult task awaits me my friends, wish me luck, for I may not return alive (It seriously took me 3 DAYS to clean my room! It...was...scary)
You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff ... I laugh even harder
Whoever said "anything is possible" never tried to slam a revolving door.
Confusion is a term for the stupid.
I am NOT saying your stupid...I'm just implying it.
Come to the dark side, we have cookies!
Please note : Christmas is canceled - apparently you told Santa you were good this year ... and he died laughing
Everything here is edible. I am edible, but, that, my children, is called cannibalism and is frowned upon in most societies.
"It's always in the last place you look" Duh! If you had already found it, why would you keep looking?
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and then the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
I DO NOT OWN TOKIO HOTEL! I PUT THIS HERE COZ I FORGOT TO PUT IT IN MY STORIES!
I'm sorry if my stories don't make any sense! if YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THEM JUST ASK ME AND I'll TRY TO EXPLAIN!