Poll: Which would you rather see restored to the wonderful world of television? Vote Now!
Author has written 11 stories for Teen Titans, Batman, and Hey Arnold.
I have been on a long hiatus from writing, and am just now beginning to write again. I am SO touched by all the amazing review's I've had while I've been away. :) I had no idea that my stories were good enough to be re-read... thank you so much!
If you have any questions or requests or constructive criticism, feel free to send me a message, I love feedback!
The Story of Raven;
My stories about Raven are based on the Cartoon Network version of her character, although I use her complete background from the comics as her personal history. My stories pick up where the final season of Teen Titans left off, I continue to explore her relationships, the Titans and where they might have led her eventually. My stories are also based upon her experiences as I've Roleplayed her, which I've done since 2003 or 2004. She is my favorite character, I relate to her deeply, and I try to honor her in every way when I write from her eyes.
The stories pertaining to Raven were written, and meant to be read in the following order; each story could stand alone and still make complete sense to the reader, and the last three are part of a trilogy/pairing.
1. Amy Hit The Atmosphere - Raven connects with Beastboy on a deep level after he loses Terra.
2. Hurt - Raven expresses her loss after Malchior's betrayal, and he still torments her from his entrapment in the spellbook.
3. Darkness and Light - Raven meets someone new... someone who warms the cold embers of her heart and melts her soul. (1/3)
4. Melted Away - Raven lets herself be washed away by this new emotion, by Killowat. (2/3)
5. Pain In The Heart - Raven is suddenly, unexpectedly alone again, and the pain tears her apart. (3/3)
I believe I'm the only person, thus far, to have explored the possibility of a relationship between Raven, and the mostly unknown hero; Killowat. Its a pair that I very much enjoyed writing about, and I'm very passionate about. Several have asked me if I intend on continuing the Killowat/Raven Trilogy, and I'm still undecided if I should or not. My stories will continue though, I'm always writing, and I hope you enjoy each new story I write.
((Note; Teen Titans, DC Comics, Hey Arnold!, Catwoman, Helga G. Pataki, Raven & Killowat are all copy written by their respective owners. I do not claim to own any of their names, and I'm not using any of my works of fiction for payment. Its simple enjoyment. : ))
Unsafe External Link