Author has written 2 stories for Twilight.
Where to begin?
I hate describing myself. Honestly, I can never do it properly. So here's some random facts:
- I absolutely LOVE to read. I don't think "love" is a strong enough word actually. Books are like air for me . . . seriously. They are my escape, my comfort, my entertainment, you name it. My future home is going to have my own personal library. If I could just read books as a job, I'd be a billionaire.
- I am ALWAYS listening to music. When I'm sitting around, when I'm walking, when I go to sleep . . . it's playing almost 24/7. Or if it's not playing, I'm singing in my head. :)
- I have a fascination with the old Jane Austen-esque and earlier periods. I don't think I'd want to live during those times, but I do wish we still had balls where we got dressed up all fancy and all knew the dances.
- I love vampires. Even before Twilight came out. But the Cullens are my favorite kind :)
- I love dark, twisted stuff. Example: Tim Burton is one of my favorite directors.
- I hate when the bindings on my books get broken. Hate it, hate it, hate it!
Unsafe External Link