Author has written 1 story for Twilight.
Call me Crys (Cryst seemed a little vain).
Watercolor: A Jacob&Bella Story
Summary: Riverview Psychiatric Facility. Five wards, depending on the severity of the condition with level 5 as the highest and most dangerous. Can love form and grow in such a place? J/B. Canon-pairings. OOC, rated M for dark themes, gory scenes, suicide, adult situations.
Progress: Being completely redone into a new series of Twilight!asylum-fics
List of pairings:
Twilight: Jasper/Bella, Emmett/Bella, Embry/Bella, Paul/Bella, Jake/Bella, Demetri/Bella
Vampire Academy: strigoi!Dimitri/strigoi!Rose
Vampire Diaries: Klaus/Elena (Klena!), Damon/Elena
Supernatural: Adam-centric, Castiel/OC, I hate Destiel and Wincest
My Life as Liz: Liz/Louis, Liz/Bryson
Pretty Little Liars: Toby/Emily
Switched at Birth: Daphne/Emmett, Daphne-centric
Doctor Who: Jenny-centric (not paired with Jack)
Call of Duty (game): Ghost/OC, Soap/OC
Dragon Age: Hawke/Fenris, Hawke/Anders, Hawke/Isabela, Zevran/Mahariel, Alistair/Cousland, Ser Gilmore/Cousland, Cousland/Morrigan
Mass Effect: Shepard(f)/Thane, Shepard(f)/Zaeed, Shepard(f)/Samara,
Teen Titans: Robin/Jinx (Nightwing/Jinx), Kid Flash/Jinx
Chronicles of Narnia: Caspian X/Susan (Suspian!)
Harry Potter: Harry/Drace, Harry/Hermione, Harry/Fleur
Merlin: Merlin/Morgana, Merlin/Mordred
Skip Beat: Ren/Kyouko
Hana Yori Dango: Tsukasa/Tsukushi,
House: House/OC, Thirteen/OC
X-men: Gambit/Rogue, Deadpool/Rogue
In Plain Sight: Marshall/Mary
Cruel Intentions: Sebastian/Annette (Now, I don't like the Annette in the movie...they could have really played her up, but no one looks past thee innocent, annoying valley girl persona...therefore, I have to make up my own Annette)
Alice, 2009: Hatter/Alice, Mad March/Alice
Eragon: This is a difficult choice because I'm so picky about the character development...but...Murtagh/OC, Eragon/Arya (I'm sure in some alternate reality she'll eventually accept it), I dunno about Eragon/OC, but I do know I don't like any slash in that story.
Secret Life of the American Teenager: Amy/OC, Amy/Ricky
Naruto: Naruto/Gaara. Naruto/Itachi
Vampire Knight: Zero/Yuuki
Did you know...
kissing is healthy.
bananas are good for period pain.
it's good to cry.
chicken soup actually makes you feel better.
94 percent of boys would love it if you sent them flowers.
lying is actually unhealthy.
you really only need to apply mascara to your top lashes.
it's actually true, boys DO insult you when they like you.
89 percent of guys want YOU to make the first move.
it's impossible to apply mascara with your mouth closed.
chocolate will make you feel better.
most boys think it's cute when you say the wrong thing.
a good friend never judges.
a good foundation will hide all hickeys... not that you have any.
boys aren't worth your tears.
we all love surprises.
Now... make a wish.
Wish REALLY hard!
WISH WISH WISH WISH
Your wish has just been received.
Copy and Paste this into your profile in the next 15 minutes and...
Your wish will be granted.
Take 3 minutes and try this...it will freak you out...BUT NO CHEATING!
This game has a funny/spooky outcome.
Don't read ahead...just do it in order! It's worth a try.
First..get a pen and paper. When you actually choose names, make sure it's people you actually know and go with your first instinct.
Scroll down one line at a time...and don't read ahead or you'll ruin it!
1. First, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column.
2. Then, beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.
3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of members of the opposite sex.
4. Write anyone's name (like friends or family...) in the 4th, 5th, and 6th spots.
5. Write down four song titles in 8,9,10, and 11. (Go with your instincts!)
6. Finally, make a wish.
And now the key for the game...
1. You must tell (the number in space 2) people about this game.
2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.
3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out.
4. You care most about the person you put in 4.
5. The person you name in number 5 is the one who knows you very well.
6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.
7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3.
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.
9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
10. 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life
GIRLS DON’T REALIZE THESE THINGS:
But most of all…
And I'm sorry
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with assholes who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head, "WHY WON’T YOU JUST GIVE ME A CHANCE?!".
Because the person you are usually searching for is right by you.
If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry'.
If You're one of the FEW girls with enough BALLS to copy and paste this into your profile, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as 'Girls Don't Realize These Things'.
Put your MP3 on shuffle and the song you get is the answer to each question. Copy and paste to your profile so everyone can see how fed up your life is. :D
1. How does the world see me?
2. Will I have a happy life?
3. What do people really think of me?
4. Do people secretly lust after me?
5. How can I make others happy?
6. How can I make myself happy?
7. What should I do with my life?
8. Will I ever have children?
9. What is some good advice for me?
10. What do I think my current theme song is?
11. What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
12. What song will play at my funeral?
13. What type of men do you like?
14. What is my wedding day going to be like?
15. Why am I here?
16. What will people remember me for?
17. What song will I get stuck in my head tomorrow?
18. Are there people outside waiting to take me away?
19. What will this year be all about?
20 - If you reached the top of Mount Everest, you would scream:
21 - The next time you stand up in front of a group of people, you'll say:
22 - Your message to the world:
23 - Your deepest secret:
24 - Your innermost desire:
25 - Your oldest memory makes you think:
26 - Somewhere in your wedding vows, you'll include:
27 - When you wake up in the morning, you mutter:
28 - Right now, your feelings are:
29 - The day you fall in love will be the day that:
30- You’d describe your best friend as:
31- You'd describe yourself as:
32- Your friends describe you as:
33- In an elevator you are most likely to:
34- Your philosophy in life is:
35 - Your farewell message to the readers of this:
Advice for guys
When she acts shy...
When she runs away from you...
When she puts her face near yours...
When she kicks and punches you...
When she is silent...
When she ignores you...
When she pulls away...
When you see her at her worst...
When she screams at you...
When you see her walking...
When she's scared...
When she looks like somethings the matter...
While she holds your hand...
- You really don't need any tips just be your flawless selves and let the
Post this in the next 69 seconds and you will have the best day of your life
What makes life 100 percent?
is represented as:
H A R D W O R K
K N O W L E D G E
A T T I T U D E
So, it stands to reason that hard work and knowledge will get you close,
And look how far this will take you...
A S S K I S S I N G
Think about it... and have a nice day at work... :)
J. L. Collins (17)
Jupiter Light (6)
Lord Silvere (5)
Maggie Puddles (1)
Oracle Vas (2)
The Antic Repartee (14)
tipica adolescente (14)