Author has written 8 stories for Wrestling, and Harry Potter.
I have finally stumbled into a fanfiction world that doesn't have anything to do with wrestling. Happy days!
The sorting hat says that I belong in Gryffindor!
Said Gryffindor, "We'll teach all those with brave deeds to their name."Students of Gryffindor are typically brave, daring, and chivalrous.
Famous members include Harry, Ron, Hermione, Albus Dumbledore (head of Hogwarts), and Minerva McGonagall (head of Gryffindor).
Take the most scientificever created.
I have a habit of not updating in ages, not because I want to annoy people, but I just lose inspiration easily. Right now, I keep starting oneshots that I never usually post. Someone please slap me and I'll be able to snap out of it :D.
I sleep a lot.
1. Shawn Michaels : THE MAN!! My favourite. Of all time. The love I have for this man is ridiculous. He's just the best. Always.
2. Triple H : The King Of Kings. HE GRABBED MY HAND. Mark out. He's fun, especially back in the McMahon-Helmsley era :P.
3. Jeff Hardy : I've had a crush on him since I was 8 years old. I just love him lots :).
4. Chris Jericho : Best in the bizz right now. Although bring Y2j back!! Please? :(
5. Kurt Angle : The REAL Wrestling God. Muahaha fk you JBL! He's just amazing, and so damn beautiful!!
6. Christian : So glad he's back. But please get him on Smackdown with his brother!!
7. Rey Mysterio : So damn cute and loveable. He needs another title run!! Still got it after all these years.
8. Kevin Nash : BIG SEXYYY. Nuff said? Loveage.
9. Edge : He's really grown on me, I really like him. I hope he gets his belt back soon.
10. Big Show (...What? I find the guy hilarious :P)
Special mentions go to Randy Orton, Ted Dibiase, Tyson Kidd, Scott Hall, Alex Shelley, John Morrison and John Cena for just being PURE stunning and allowing me to drool whenever they come on the telly :).
1. Lisa-Marie Varon : My favourite. She's just the best. Ever. I love her so much. NOT TARA :@. It's Victoria or Varon or nothing at all :). SOOOOO happy she's not retired anymore.
2. Nattie Neidhart : I hope she gets used properly, she kicksass. Her voice is just sexual.
3. Beth Phoenix : The best right now, I hope they don't stop pushing her. She deserves another title run and soooon.
4. ODB : Just sheer hilarity. She rocks.
5. Gail Kim : Good wrestler. Shame about being stuck on Smackdown with McWhore.
6. Melina : Her gimmick, entrance and flexibility are amazing. She's a good wrestler too.
7. Maryse : Porquoi? She just makes me chuckle.
8. Mickie James : She's really good. I do like her, I just say I don't to annoy a certain someone. But yes, she's really good. (Happy?:P)
9. Vickie Guerrero : I know she doesn't really count but I still love her, she was great. I miss her :(
10. Eve : I dunno why? I just do. Plus, her finisher is AMAZING.
Special mention goes to Stephanie McMahon who is just my damn idol. She's awesome and I miss her so much :( Why did she have to write herself off TV? She has more fans than she realises!! I just love her so much, she was my favourite Diva before any of them up there. She's awesome.
TNA 5th row in January baby!! And TWO Raw shows in November (pleasebethereshawnpleasebethereshawnpleasebethereshawnpleasebethereshawn :D).
One rant : MICKIE JAMES BETTER GET THE DIVAS BELT BEFORE MCTAKER GETS THE WOMANS BELT. I don't think I could cope with her being the first person to win both belts.
Harry Potter :
By the way - in my world, Tonks and Lupin are still alive. I don't think I have ever, or will ever cry so much over a book in my life. Why why WHY would she kill them both and leave baby Teddy all alone?! grumbles
Music, Wrestling, Writing, Alcohol, Cigarettes, My People and Banter are things I just cannot live without.
Unsafe External Link