Hey, this is Aurelie! I'm a teen, and i love to read, write, and travel. I like sports (playing and watching), and hanging out with my friends. I can be shy at times, and really quiet, but at other times I'm just bursting with energy, and very crazy.
I like everything, and anything Twilight-related. Ever since the books came out, I've been hooked. . I discovered this site this summer, and I've been on it almost everyday since! I love to read all the amazing fan-fics people write. So I decided to get my own account and actually write down some of the plots that have found their way into my head, and put them on this site, to let you be the judge of how good (or bad) they are. I've stuck with Twilight through thick and thin, and practically worship the Goddess that is Stephenie Meyer. I quote Twilight a lot, and some how can connect a lot of real-life happening to the world of Twilight. Just put it out in the open, I'm proud to be part of Team Switzerland. I love both Jacob and Edward. I'm glad that they both got a happy ending. I find it amusing when people write about Jacob like he's evil, and I can tell then, who's a Jacob hater, and who's not.
I have one story, and it's about Jacob's transformation into a wolf. I might not be able to update it a lot once i start it, cuz in a few weeks i start school and will probably be bombarded with work to do. --cowers in a corner, and sobs quietly--.
Yah... I've been slacking. My readers probably hate me. The last time i probably updated was November...or October was it? Anyway One more chapter to go, then I will start a new story!!
~ The release of the Twilight movie has been set back to November 21st!!
- 3 released teaser trailers!!
Whoa! The 3rd one was iNtEnSe!
~ You've probably heard that the partial draft of Midnight Sun was leaked on the internet. Stephenie Meyer posted it on her website after it was leaked. If you want to check it out, here it is: It's only the first 12 chapters, but it kept me entertained!
20 WAYS TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY LEVEL OF INSANITY
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "IN".
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has
6. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for smuggling
7. Finish all your sentences with "in accordance with the
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat - with a serious
11. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go".
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical
14. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their
16. Have your coworkers address you by your wrestling name, Rock
17. When the money comes out the ATM, scream "I won! I won!"
18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot
19. Tell your children over dinner "due to the economy, we are
20. And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity . . .
I DID NOT MAKE THIS UP! THE AWESOME a-pixie-with-attitude HAD IT FIRST! =)
>If you are so obsessed with Twilight that it is NOT even funny anymore, copy this into your profile.
>If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile
>If you're a proud stalker and obsessed love-struck girl of Edward Anthony Masen Cullen, copy this into your profile.
>If you are counting down the seconds until Breaking Dawn, copy this to your profile
>If you find that nearly everything you hear or say somehow relates to Twilight, copy this to profile
>If you annoy the hell out of your family for starting random conversations about Twlight, copy this to your profile
>If you have ever imagained Edward just walking into the room, copy this to your profile
>If you have ever had an actual conversation with Edward, copy this to your profile
>If you have your own dream world, copy this to your profile
>If you have ever walked into something (like a door) because you are too bust thinking about Edward, copy this to your profile
>If you have told everyone you are engaged to Edward, copy this to your profile
>If you want to Emmet as your older brother, copy this to your profile
>If you don't think about your future because you think you are going to be a vampire, copy this to your profile
>If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile
>If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
>If you look around and say "where" whenever you hear the name Edward, copy this to your profile
>If whenever you see or hear the name "Edward" you freak out and have a small fit because you love him so much, and then people stare at you, copy and paste this into your profile
>If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile
>If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile
>If you have to be snapped back into reality at least 5 times a day, copy this to your profile
>If you have read the books well over 5 times, copy this to your profile
>If you cannot wait until the film comes out, copy this to your profile
>If you have been told off countless amount of times because you spend way too much time reading, copy this to your profile