Author has written 9 stories for Harry Potter, Billy Elliot, and Twilight.
Hey! ActorPotter here, and as my name would suggest I am an actor and I love Harry Potter (and Twilight) I am a super fan of Harry Potter slash as you can tell from my stories as well as
my favorites. I am an actor/singer/somewhat dancer that plans to be a Shakespearean actress when I grow up. I might not update my stories much, but I still love them, and I will
eventually get to them, but I am also very busy and it is hard to always be writing (even though that is what I wish I could do) when I am not taking eight classes I will spend my days
writing and doing nothing else, fanfiction and others! I love pumpkin pie... and chicken...and pepperoni pizza...and my best friend Mikay Cullen, you should totally check out her
Twilight/Harry Potter story by the way, totally amazing, original and fanfreakingtastic! If anyone has any ideas on what they want to see happen in my stories, I will gladly listen, I LOVE
LOVE LOVE feedback!
By the way you should check out my favorite stories icon at the bottom of this profile, the authors of these stories are soo awesome I sometimes don't know what to do with myself.
XErised is one of the most amazing people to walk this planet!!
I'm a beta starving for betaees so all you have to do is ask and you'll get an amazing beta that will make your stories so wonderful it'll make you cry! well, maybe not cry, but you will be
very happy I assure you! So read, review, ask questions, and enjoy ActorPotter!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Repost this if you're against homophobia.
Name ten of your favorite Harry Potter characters in any order.
1) Have you read a five/ten fic before? (Harry Potter/Scorpius) No, but wow that's be cool! Can you imagine Draco's reaction?
2) Do you think three is hot? How hot? (Draco Malfoy) OF COURSE!! If I was Harry Potter...
3) What would happen if six got one pregnant? (Luna gets Snape pregnant) Well, Luna would be there to console him and hopefully Snape could get through it!
4) Do you recall any good fics about nine? (Gregory Goyle) Hmm... not especially...
5) Would seven and two make a good couple?(Hermione Granger/Neville Longbottom) It would be cute...but not my favorite.
6) Four/eight or four/nine? (Ginny Potter/ Albus Severus Potter or Ginny Potter/ Gregory Goyle) Definitely four/eight who doesn't love a good incest story? (when it's well written that is) but no way would she be with GOYLE ugh.
7) What would happen if seven discovered three and eight in a secret relationship? (Hermione discovers Draco and Albus Severus in a relationship) She would say "I'm telling your father!!"
8) Make a summary of at least twenty words for a two/six fic. (Neville/Luna Lovegood) She's a misunderstood Ravenclaw, he's a Gryffindor who just can't seem to do anythign right. When they by chance run into each other in a Herbology greenhouse they both teach each other something new...
9). Is there such a thing as a four/ten romantic fluff story? (Ginny/ Scorpius) I haven't read one, but whoo would that create drama!
10) Suggest a title for a one/five Hurt/Comfort fic. (Severus/Harry) Teach me How to Heal
11. What kind of plot would you use if four wanted to seduce one? (Ginny/ Severus) Well, Ginny would plan a way to keep getting detention with Snape and slowly but surely woo his heart every evening for a month.
12. Does anyone on your friends list read number seven het? What about nine slash? (Hermione Het) definitely! (Gregory Goyle Slash) I don't know people who chose Goyle in the first place..
13. If you wrote a songfic about number ten, what song would you chose? (Scorpius) i ain't goin' down by Shania Twain. No wouldn't that be a fantastic fic!!
14. If you wrote a two/three/six fic, what would the warning be? (Neville/Draco/Luna) Warning: Slash and Threesomes plus a little fun with handcuffs...
15. What pick-up line might eight use on five? (Albus Severus Potter/Harry Potter) "Who's your Daddy?" lol
16. Challenge: Write a drabblefic for ten/eight. (Scorpius/ Albus Severus) I knew him. Son of the still famous Harry Potter, the one who defeating the Dark Lord. Of course I knew him. And I was in love with him. (I don't know really what a drabble is teehee.
U know you live in 2009 when...
1. You accidentally enter your password into the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/LiveJournal/MySpace/Live Messenger/Facebook.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
9. You were too busy to notice number five.
10. You actually look to check if there was a number five.
11. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.
12. Repost if you fell for it. You know you did
I have to say this was the most hilarious thing in the world. I was nodding all the way through and when it said you were too busy for number five I fell off my chair laughing and hit the floor coughing. It made my year!!
A girl and guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle