Author has written 1 story for Twilight.
Hi Guys and Dolls!! Welcome to my world...
-x-...If everyone is unique, then being unique is normal, but normal-ism is the complete opposite of unique-ness, therefore no-one is normal and normal is a made-up concept. So we are all the opposite of normal which gives us the right to do what we want. Huh. Cool...-x-
Name: You can call me Wilma! (My nickname)
Edward vs. Jacob!
Edward: You are inadequate because Bella doesn't want you. Or hadn't you noticed?
Jacob:I am very adequate. I suggest you check out the pictures on the RDP. And I'm sure you can ask Bella, we did spend some time together :D
Edward:You have some serious personal insecurity problems if you need to rely on photo-shopped pictures of yourself as "proof" of your masculinity.
And I know you spent time with Bella. I believe you were fixing motorcycles in a dirty garage.
Hmm... when I want to spend time with Bella...
... we usually end up in a bedroom.
K.O. ! ! ! ! ! ! - Edward Cullen wins!
My Pokemon bring all the nerds to the yard
They're like, you wanna trade cards?
DAMN RIGHT! I wanna trade cards
I'll trade this, but not
( )( )
25 REASONS I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
The thing every good profile should have even if not everyone reads them (a.k.a. Quotes):
-Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect - and I didn't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean- (Bob Marley)
-You know you're in love when reality is finally better than your dreams- (Dr. Seuss)
-People will always talk about you. Might as well give them something to talk about- ;)
-A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left- (Marylin Monroe)
-When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it's not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end- (Twilight)
-Stupid, shiny Volvo owner- (Twilight)
-Bella's all about the extreme sports these days- (Alice Cullen)
-It is in our idleness, in our dreams, that the submerged truth sometimes come to the top- (Virginia Woolf)
-Obstacles are things you see when you take your eyes off the goal- (E. Joseph Cossman)
-Let us endeavor to live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry- (Mark Twain)
-Aerodynamically, the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know it, so it keeps flying anyway-
Perhaps stupidity is contagious...
On a bag of Chips: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
On a bar of Palmolive soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap".
On some frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost".
On Nanna's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down".
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating".
On packaging for a K-Mart iron: "Do not iron clothes on body".
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication".
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness".
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only".
On a Japanese food processor:"Not to be used for the other use".
On Nobby's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts".
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts".
On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly".
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals".
Hey... I don't know if you read all of the above or not but...yeah. Have a nice day!