Author has written 10 stories for Artemis Fowl, Twilight, and Alice in Wonderland, 2010.
gah. Okay, I am back after a gazillion years.
I'm Tea, from the Philippines. I'm 15 years old and I have tons of homework to finish right now.
I just spent today reading my previous profile and my previous works and right now, I am dying of embarrassment. My tenses, my grammar and my plots are sooo- Oh my, I can't take it. They're all horrible. I can't believe I wrote all of those and never even got around finishing them.
So, for the past years I've disappeared, here's what still going on:
1. I still AF. I'm now a non-shipper though ( before I was A/M but them Minerva disappeared after TLC )
2. Dystopian novels. Every single one of them. Here are some of my favorites:
Delirium - by Lauren Oliver
Divergent - Veronica Roth
The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins (this is the original dystopian story. It started the whole Dystopian Genre in Young Adult, I swear.)
3. I discovered The Vampire Academy lately. I Adrian Ivashkov. I think Dimitri's an overrated character.
4. Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Heroes of Olympus etc. The whole lot of Rick Riordan books. At first I loved it so much, then by The Son of Neptune, I found the plots repetitive and boring. Riordan plots: prophecy, quest, monster fighting, traitor, final battle, the villain was the least expected!, the end, cliff hanger last chapters.
5. The Mediator Series(Meg Cabot)
6. I kinda went through this embarrassing Harry Potter phase, in time with the final movie. I was so obsessed, my god. I wasn't even obsessed with Harry. I was obsessed with Voldemort, and his death eaters, especially Bellatrix Lestrange. I know, it's weird.
I ship all these crazy wonderful ships offered by the Potterhead fandom:
b. Drarry (forever!, they're so adorable)
c. Dramione (make for awesome fanfics)
d. Bellamort (I am so obsessed with Bellatrix angst stories.)
e. Dracomort (because that hug in the battle of hogwarts was the start of something beautiful)
7. As I said, I was obsessed with Bellatrix Lestrange. My obsession led me to absolutely worship Helena Bonham Carter: the dark lady herself. And of course, with Queen Helena Bonham Carter comes Tim Burton and Johnny Depp. I spent my whole summer watching Alice in Wonderland, Sweeney Todd and Corpse Bride and every HBC, Tim Burton movie I could get my hands on.
8. Still love Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga and Katy Perry. I recently discovered Christina Perri and Greyson Chance. Their lyrics are just so wonderful, like works of art.
Right now, I'm working on Limit and Spoils of War. I'm trying to repair limit. I don't even remember where I was going to lead the story. Gah. But, still trying. The other fics. Omg, they're so embarrassingly lame I am sorry you all had to read through that. I had great humor though :D I'm officially calling those works my Awkward Phase as a writer.