Author has written 3 stories for Maximum Ride, and Twilight.
"Ask me any 3 questions and as long as you don't ask me my real name or where I live, I'll answer them truthfully. Put this in your profile and see what people ask. "
Hi guys, I'm spyoftherouge. I got the name from becoming obsessessed with George, the King of the Rogue (I misspelled it so now it's rouge or red) or the King of the Thieves from the book Alanna:The first adventure. Well it's an amazing book.
Well anyways I love adventure books and a bunch of other genres, but if you have a favorite book could you put it in a review? I really am running low on books that will hold my reputation as a bookworm up. Okay well thanks.
Anyone who is viewing this page is pretty amazing. I have never finished writing something, well, um, nope I never have. Hopefully I can keep this one up, if you guys help me come up with ideas because well, honestly I think my ideas are boring so I would probably stop writing. So help me prevent that and post reviews. Anyways now to the actually this might be interesting section.
1. "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Jimi Hendrix
2. "I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to." Jimi Hendrix
3. "Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens." Jimi Hendrix
4. "Excuse me while I kiss the sky." Jimi Hendrix
5. "The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." Jimi Hendrix
6. "You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven." Jimi Hendrix (That's it for Jimi Hendrix, how sad...)
7. "What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pike
8. "Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." Plato
9. "All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." Charles M. Schulz
10. "The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." Douglas Adams
11. "He was a dreamer, a thinker, a speculative philosopher...or, as his wife would have it, an idiot." Douglas Adams
12. "I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer." Douglas Adams (That's it for Douglas Adams)
13. "Look and you will find it- what is unsought will go undetected." Sophocles
14. "I'm gonna put a curse on you and all your kids will be born completely naked." Sorry forgot this one. Jimi Hendrix
15. "I didn't fail the test, I just found 100 ways to do it wrong." Benjamin Franklin
16. "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." Benjamin Franklin
Might add more later if I can think of them... or not
Anyways thank-you for staying to this point. Hope you enjoyed.
Some of the most amazing books ever:
Inkheart, Inkspell, Inkdeath~ Cornelia Funke
The Thief Lord~ Cornelia Funke
Anything written by Tamora Pierce
Host~ Stephanie Meyer
Gone, Hunger~ Michael Grant
To Catch a Pirate~ Don't know
Unsafe External Link