Poll: Which experiment s should Austin bond with as a friend more? Vote Now!
Author has written 3 stories for Misc. Comics, Lilo & Stitch, and Legend of Zelda.
Sup? My name is the same as my character in my story, "Wish upon a Star" (Read it to find out my name).
I am in High School, and that's all I am going to tell you.
My likes are sculpting with my oil clay, Drawing, Writing, Playing video-games that are decent (Stuff with a good story-line, comedy and/or challenging puzzles), and watching my favorite shows and Animes.
My dislikes are people who think they are superior to you (when they really aren't), Bigots who have nothing better to do than call other ethnic groups evil or Devil-spawns, people who keep trying to push their beliefs onto another when that person really doesn't want to hear about it, being made fun of (It's not any fun for ME...), when my laptop suddenly shuts off (HUGE pain in the ass when I'm trying to write), and not being able to listen to my mp3 player (It has awesome music from different animes and video games).
My dreams are... not yet certain. I don't really know what I want to do with my life, other than go to live in Japan as an English teacher for at least a few years.
If you like fanfiction, try reading some of my friend Viperwatcher's stuff! If you don't, WHY ARE YOU HERE??
Minty: A small little KatXArt oneshot I made awhile back for the Webcomic "Sequential Art", By Phillip M. Jackson. It takes place between comic 77 and 80. You can find Sequential Art by Googleing "Collected Curios."
Wish upon a Star: A story that I decided to continue after writing the first chapter. A boy falls into the world of "Lilo and Stitch." He wakes up only to find that he's covered in White fur, and that he's an unnumbered Experiment to boot. He befriends many Experiments along the way, as well as Experiment 149, A.K.A. Bonnie. With Bonnie at his side, things will never be boring again. Story's Status: On Hiatus. (Need a Muse for where this story's going to go.)
Enter The Imp: Din is tired of seeing Link and Midna go their seperate ways show she throws a kid from another world into their adventure. Who is he and what is he going to do during Link's quest? Will he help Link? Or betray him? And where did that fairy come from? She seems familiar somehow... Read and Review! LinkXMidna, OCX(Read to guess), Story Status: Ongoing, updated randomly.
In the works:
Dog Days: Yuichiro's father is at it again! This time he makes a Trans-Dimensional-Warp machine! What will happen when it breaks down during it's first test? Who is this new dog? YuichiroXElga (You know she loves him!), RinoX??(Cause even Rino needs love!) Inumimi fanfiction.
Welcome to the Organization, Probie: Organization is looking for a new recruit. Me. Read along as I alter the fates of the beloved members of Organization XIII. Demyx & Larxene (don't know the pairing name), Axel and Roxas (Friendship, NOT Yaoi! I'm not giving it a second try...). Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction.
Now for some questions that no one knows the answer to!
Why is it considered necessary to naildown the lid of a coffin? Why don't we ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"? Why dosen't glue stick to the inside of the bottle? Why do doctors call what they do "practice"? Why is the man that invests all your money called a broker? Why can't they make the plane out of the same substance that indestructable little black box is? Can fat people go skinny-dipping? If a person with multiple personalities theatens suicide, is that consisdered a hostage situation? If a cow laughed would milk come out of her nose? So what's the speed of dark? How come abbreviated is such a long word? Since light travels faster than sound, isn't that why people appear bright until you hear them speak? Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag? Should women put pictures of missing husbands on beer cans? How much deeper would oceans be if sponges didn't live there? Why does the word Filipino start with letter "F"? EMO= extravegentley made origami If the sky is the limit then what is space, over the limit? Why do our noses run and our feet smell?
Why is it considered necessary to naildown the lid of a coffin?
Why don't we ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
Why dosen't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
Why do doctors call what they do "practice"?
Why is the man that invests all your money called a broker?
Why can't they make the plane out of the same substance that indestructable little black box is?
Can fat people go skinny-dipping?
If a person with multiple personalities theatens suicide, is that consisdered a hostage situation?
If a cow laughed would milk come out of her nose?
So what's the speed of dark?
How come abbreviated is such a long word?
Since light travels faster than sound, isn't that why people appear bright until you hear them speak?
Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag?
Should women put pictures of missing husbands on beer cans?
How much deeper would oceans be if sponges didn't live there?
Why does the word Filipino start with letter "F"?
EMO= extravegentley made origami
If the sky is the limit then what is space, over the limit?
Why do our noses run and our feet smell?
If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape or shoplifting?
Can you cry under water?
How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?
Why do you have to 'put your two cents in'... but it's only a 'penny for your thoughts'? Where's that extra penny going to?
Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?
Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
What disease did cured ham actually have?
How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?
Why is it that people say they 'slept like a baby' when babies wake up like every two hours?
If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?
Why are you IN a movie, but you're ON TV?
Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?
Why do doctors leave the room while you change? They're going to see you naked anyway.
Why is 'bra' singular and 'panties' plural?
Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?
Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane ?
If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?
Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs!
If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME crap, why didn't he just buy dinner?
If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune? Why did you just try singing the two songs above?
Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him for a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?
Do stairs go up or down?
Do coffins have lifetime guarantees?
When French people swear do they say “Pardon my English?”
Why does the last piece of ice always stick to the bottom of the cup?
Why do they put Braille on the drive through bank machines?
If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
If a person with Multiple Personality Disorder threatens to kill themselves, is it considered a hostage situation?
I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, otherwise your old ones won't get washed."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16 My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to get stuck that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me. "
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed...
Unsafe External Link