Author has written 2 stories for Life With Derek.
Hey everyone! My name is Angie, and here's a little about myself!
- I was born and raised in Cape Cod Massachusetts, where I've lived all my life.
- I got my permit about a month ago, so I've been doing a lot of practice driving lately. It's sooo much fun!
- I have the greatest sister in the world named Niki, who is attending college at Bridgewater State. My dog, Jake, is one of the most adorable animals you'd ever see in your life!
- My two loves in life are writing and singing. I'm generally pretty shy, though, so writing is most likely the path I'm going to take. But it's always fun to break out of your shell and express yourself in other ways, as well.
- I am a Team Edward, all the way! Sorry Team Jacob fans, but I can't resist the dazzling powers of Edward Cullen.
- I'm whole-heartedly committed to my ships the way a mother is committed to her children. Don't hurt my babies! They can turn my whole day around, they really can. Which is why I came to fanfic.net.
Music: Nickelback, the Jonas Brothers, Boys Like Girls, Dashboard Confessional, Lifehouse, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco, The All-American Rejects, Cartel, Chris Brown, Cute Is What We Aim For, Daughtry, David Archuleta, Elliott Yamin, Evanescense, Good Charlotte, Goo Goo Dolls, Green Day, The Higher, Hinder, Jordin Sparks, Leona Lewis, The Killers, Linkin Park, Maroon 5, Metro Station, One Republic, Paramore, Plain White T's, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Rihanna, Secondhand Serenade, Something Corporate, and Taylor Swift.
Movies: Harry Potter, Twilight, Pirates of the Carribbean, The Notebook, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, High School Musical, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Phantom of the Opera, Camp Rock, How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days, The Day After Tomorrow, and Apollo 13.
TV Shows: Life With Derek, CSI, Greek, The Secret Life of the American Teenager, Hannah Montana, iCarly, South of Nowhere, That 70's Show, Survivor, Big Brother, The Amazing Race, American Idol, and So You Think You Can Dance.
Books: Harry Potter, Twilight, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, and A Series of Unfortunate Events.
1. Derek/Casey (Dasey from Life with Derek) -- These two are just amazing. Really. As soon as you see them, you're immediately hooked.
2. Greg/Sara (Sandle from CSI) -- They've been sunk so many times, lost in the fog that is GSR, but I still can't give them up. Ships are like drugs. Seriously.
3. Carly/Freddie (Creddie from iCarly) -- I think the way Freddie acts around her is just darn adorable. She really needs to stop turning him down and realize how cute they could be together.
4. Miley/Oliver (Moliver from Hannah Montana) -- These two really seem perfect for each other in my opinion.
5. Harry/Hermione (Harmony from Harry Potter) -- Yes, I know, these two didn't work out. But the world would have been a perfect place if they had.
Cappie/Casey (Greek), Bones/Booth (Bones), Kyle/Jessi (Kyle XY), and Edward/Bella (Twilight).
"I'm living for her, breathing for her, singing for her fairytale." - "Come On" by Ben Jelen
"You're voice was the soundtrack of my summer. Do you know you're unlike any other. You'll always be my thunder... Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors. I don't wanna ever love another. You'll always be my thunder." - "Thunder" by Boys Like Girls
"I feel like a hero, and you are my heroine. Do you know that your love is the sweetest sin." - "Hero Heroine" by Boys Like Girls
"Do you ever think when you're all alone, all that we can be, where this thing could go. Am I crazy or falling in love? Is it real or just another crush?" - "Crush" By David Archuleta
"Holding you for the very first time, never letting go. What I wouldn't give to feel that way." - "To Be With You" By David Archuleta
"When you look me in the eyes, and tell me that you love me, everything's all right, when you're right here by my side." - "When You Look Me In The Eyes" By the Jonas Brothers
Unsafe External Link