Author has written 18 stories for Naruto, Final Fantasy VII, Hakushaku to Yōsei, Final Fantasy VIII, Maid Sama!, Nodame Cantabile, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, and Assassin's Creed.
Soooooo. I am Toriga-Okami. I write. That's about it really. Other than the fact that this is one account of two. This is the official page of Greatness (Moi), and the other page of Greatness (Moi), also known as the page of Alter-Greatness (Moi) is under the name Enige-Iets.
I will soon be having a clearout of this page and anything I'm not happy with will be going away (the bin).
Rabbithole will be completed in due time, but I will be executing a re-write (this will likely include scrapping a lot of what is there already as I will try and make this more serious, also I think that - after having read it over a few times - that the main line of the plot if hard to grasp. In fact I think that it's impossible to grasp). I am currently trying to work on my action writing and am in need of a Patient Beta, because I am far too critical of my own work (someone said on the way here). So, if you've looked at the thing and wanna Beta for me, that would be greatly appreciated.
If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your profile.
1. Only in America...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America...are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their
4. Only in America...do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
5. Only in America...do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in America...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway
7. Only in America...do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't
8. Only in America...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
9. Only in America...do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'
10. Only in America...do they have drive-up ATM's with Braille lettering.
The reason why the human race has evolved as far as it has...
-On a Myer hairdryer: "Do not use while sleeping".
Urgh, I hate all this shite that appears on my page, but it cheers me up when I'm getting down so I won't get rid of the funny bits :)
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Okami wolf chronicles...|