Author has written 11 stories for Doctor Who, Primeval, Stargate: SG-1, and Sherlock.
So, you've found where I come to hide when I can't bear to look at another essay and need a break from academic books. Please feel free to take a look around and let me know what you think.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Briteny Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in Britain.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
RULES: 1. Put your iPod, mp3, etc. on shuffle. 2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer. 3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS
My friends see me as:
I speak because I can (Laura Marling)
My make-out song is:
Knight Moves (Suzanne Vega)
My day will be like:
Black Feathers (Ed Harcourt)
I’ll have a good day if I can just hear:
Last Night I Nearly Died (Duke Special)
Next time I’m in front of a crowd, I’ll say:
Everybody Wants a Little Something (Duke Special)
My message to the world has always been:
Better Half (Frank Turner)
Somewhere in my wedding vows, I will include:
This One’s For You (Ed Harcourt)
My best friend is like:
From a Distance (John Barrowman)
My alter-ego is:
Shanghai (Ed Harcourt)
Right now, I feel:
All Comes True (Tom Baxter)
My innermost desire is:
The Road (Frank Turner)
What makes me happy is:
Fall on Me (Jane Taylor)
My birth was like:
No Cheap Thrill (Suzanne Vega)
My theme song:
Don’t Change (Rob Dickinson)
My deepest secret is:
Free Coffee (Ben Folds)
If I reached the top of Mount Everest, what I would scream:
The Piano (Daisy Chapman)
My favorite thing to do is:
Take My Hand (Dido)
The story of my life is:
At my funeral they’ll play:
Farmhouse Song (Duke Special)
When I’m drunk I say:
Good Friends Are hard to Find (Ed Harcourt)
Behind my back, my friends think I’m:
The End (Laura Jansen)
If I got lost on a desert island, I would yell:
So Easy (Teddy Thompson)
When I’m in the shower, I sing:
Hit the Ground (Jane Taylor)
My love of life was inspired by the song:
This Girl is Taking Bets (Thea Gilmore)
Secondary School was like:
My family is described by the song:
Open Book (Ed Harcourt)
How will you die?
Shake Your Tail Feather (Blues Brothers)
To cheer myself up I sing:
No Way to Be (Teddy Thompson)
I Fought the Law with:
Bad Beauty (Rob Dickinson)
I will post this as:
Try This At Home (Frank Turner)
Unsafe External Link