Name: Does it matter?
Weight: Kind of rude to ask.
Height: Not tall enough.
I'm a pretty laid back guy who enjoys fanfics of all genres including, Adventure, Romance, Humor etc.
Favorite Animes: Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, RosarioVampire, Attack on Titan, and others.
1. Naruto/Sasuke: I love both of their characters, but I admit there have been times throughout the manga where my feelings for them would shift from love to annoyance/hate pretty quickly. Now that the manga has finished, I can safely say I love how both of them turned out. The only major issue I had with the ending was the pairings. Both of them felt rushed and lacked any sort of build up. I admit Kishimoto warned all of us that this was how things would end, but it still felt a little empty. In my opinion, Sasuke had the best possible ending he could have had. I know a lot of people wanted to see him die, but becoming a vagabond felt fitting. He knows that Konoha will never be his home again, but it is still the home of his loved ones. His journey of redemption also felt satisfying because he's dedicated his life to understanding the goodness that Naruto sees in people. Breaking the cycle of rivalry/hatred in this way left me content.
2. Kakashi: I'll be honest, when looking back, Kakashi was lazy in his training. People say he played favorites with Sasuke, but I think it was more along the lines of survival requirements against Gaara. He makes up for it in part 2 by training Naruto, while Sakura never made training a priority. If she had asked for training, then I would defend her (I don't hate her, just feel Kishi didn't do her justice). The old scarecrow is one of the most complicated/tragic characters in the manga and that makes his journey so interesting to follow. Plus, it's refreshing to have a Sharingan user that doesn't have total hacks (except during Kaguya). The anime did an awesome job with his ANBU arc and I would have loved to see more. In my opinion, it was the best filler that comes to my mind.
3. Tobi/Obito: I think I can speak for all of us when I say we've agonized for YEARS waiting for Kishimoto to remove his mask. I don't want to sound like a know-it-all, but I was in the Obito camp from the start. The clues Kishi left were too compelling for me. I do aknowledge though, that there is a possibility that during the time of Tobi's introduction that Kishi didn't decide on who he would be between until much later. With that said, I loved the fact the mystery that surrounded and now that things are finished I can acknowledge respect for how Kishi just trolled all of us for the longest time with the partial reveals of his face. I also felt he had a more compelling back story than Madara.
4. Itachi Uchiha: Enough said.
5. Kurama: I feel for the guy, I really do. To be locked up for possibly a century without any contact or acknowledgment of his existence makes me understand his rage.
I'm pretty open minded about what pairings are used for fanfics but I have a couple of one's I prefer over others.
1.NarutoxFem!Sasuke or vice versa
2. Whatever satisfies the mood I'm in.
I had several under a different name, but I'm able to admit that they were of lower quality because of my naivete at the time. So, I took them down and have started from scratch. My writing ability has drastically improved from both practice and my part-time job (I am a writing tutor). Please be patient and I'll try to make things worth the wait.
MORE INFO TO COME ALONG WITH STORIES*