Author has written 4 stories for Naruto, Evangelion, and Kim Possible.
Name: Its Carlos if your Curious
Age: Old enought to know better, Young enough to not care
Location: San Diego CA.
Relevant Information: Former Marine 0311. Bonus points if you know what that means.
I love to read. pretty much anything that catches my Interest.
Really anything that has a good story I enjoy. Video Games, Movies, books.
Personal Quote: Who you are. Is what you do. When It counts.
Violence is the last resort of the stupid. The wise resort to it much sooner.
Most worrying thing I ever heard. What do you mean were going to a different landing zone? 3 minuted before we landed in Iraq to begin the offensive. 2003.
Closely followed by. Is that a mushroom cloud? city of Fallujah 2005.
and Lastly. What could possibly go wrong? every single time I have ever heard this phrase.
10 quotes for a Man to live by. I got these from a list on AskMen.com .They really spoke me to so i posted them here. If one of these speaks to you paste it into your profile. And may they help you improve yourself. Even if only a bit.
1. A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do. -Bob Dylan.
2. There is one kind of robber whom the law does not strike at, and who steals what is most precious to men: time. -Napoleon
3. When men speak ill of thee, live so as nobody may believe them. -Plato
4. It is not titles that make men illustrious, but men who make titles illustrious. -Machiavelli
5. Between men and women there is no friendship possible. There is passion, enmity, worship, love, but no friendship. -Oscar Wilde
6. Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder. -George Washington
7. Big jobs usually go to the men who prove their ability to outgrow small ones. -Theodore Roosevelt
8. After a certain age every man is responsible for his face. -Albert Camus
9. Men are like steel. When they lose their temper, they lose their worth. -Chuck Norris
10. A man does what he must -- in spite of personal consequences, in spite of obstacles and dangers, and pressures -- and that is the basis of all human morality. -John Kennedy
For those of you who are curious about the exact looks of the Night Lords and their Primarch here are some Links. Enjoy.