Author has written 8 stories for Death Note.
~ Hello everyone! ~
My name is Takia, I'm a 22 year old female who loves Anime with a passion! I hope you like my stories as they are my first written / posted Fan fiction stories ever!
I'm so thankful for all the support I still continue to receive as I start working on A Different Path again. Then I can work on rewriting: Saw Red.
I do not write Lemons and I do not write Yaoi as I really can't get into it. I do however write dark stories containing violence and cursing.
- Misa x L : I love musing over this couple the, "What IF?" Factor is purely wonderful. I honestly believe that they could have been more plausible then seeing Misa and Light together.
-BB x Takada: I know, I know, They don't even meet in the anime or the manga but come on! Two hateful people, fighting and bashing skulls with each other but still manage to have a passionate love life is pretty awesome. Yes I'm crazy and YES I love this pairing.
- Linda x Near: They are just so cute. Trying to act all professional when they have feelings for each other.
- Luffy x Nami: I love reading this paring it reminds me of Misa x L. Misa being the violent one kind of like Nami and then sincere while L and Luffy fit the innocent factor.
- Nami X Zoro: I don't really know, they are always fighting it's kind of cute.
- Kenshin x Kaoru: (Spoiler) They get married in the manga and have a child named Kenji! How does this couple not work?
- Naruto x Sakura: I'll admit at first I thought Sakura would be better off with Sasuke but after seeing them grow up I can see there's a connection. They just balance out so well and their emotional bonds are a big A+. Oh and points to Sakura for accepting his 9 tail form.
-Sasuke x Sakura: I've always loved this paring but after (spoiler) Sasuke's left the village and become so overly cold or whatever I just shrugged off his character. This pairing seems however likely considering Sakura still loves him.
- Naruto x Hinata: Okay so Hinata's been in love with him from the start but this also works the same with Naru x Saku. Both one-sided relationships but maybe they will get together. I do think Hinata would make a good girlfriend for Naruto though! I'm glad she finally told him how she feels, maybe there is hope for this pairing after all!
-Akira x Tadashi: I guess I'm a fan of seeing violent/shy girlfriends and the poor innocent boyfriends that get owned in the side lines. I think they make a good couple and whats best is they are even dating.
-Hikari x Kei: A love that can lead to disaster but for these two it just means a whole new level of love and I think that's adorable!
-Sakura x Jun: Another violent female with cute moments.
-Megumi x Yahiro: Such a sweet pair and how he understands her reason to not talk is very lovable. When she sang for him the anime I thought I was going to cry it was so nice!
-Gohan x Videl: Same concept but - Strong guy with innocents versus a very violent girl with temper issues. It's a good read!
-Vegeta x Bulma: What's to say? They are one of the best - to me - DBZ parings out of the whole series. Steamy, sexy, and super funny how they always fight over the most trivial things. I love Vegeta's cold exterior versus Bulma's genius attitude. Put them in a room and it's just amazing.
Samurai Deeper Kyo:
- Kyo x Yuya: Perverted, very skilled swordsman versus hot tempered female = win.
-Shinichi x Ran: They both love each other but they won't admit it, but it has been shown everywhere in the anime, manga, and movies. They are such a wonderful lovie dovie couple. The humor is great and the drama is super!
Stories I've written so far:
A Change of Pace: Completed: Basically follows the Anime's first season, but Misa having to decide if she wants to stay with Light or join forces with L.
A Bittersweet Discovery:Completed: (Sequel to A Change of Pace): Follows the second seasons, AU, considering Misa's newest dilema toward the end of my first story. It's where Misa picks up the pieces shattered between L and herself while dealing with a certain discovery...Dun Dun Dunnn.
A New Beginning: Completed: (Final Sequel following A Bittersweet Discovery): Misa tries to get her best to get L to remember loving her so that the two of them can finally have their happy ending. However it seems she cant get a break with a man named BB after he as well. T for mild cursing, and some adult theme.
A Different Path: In Progress (It's not connected to any of the titles above as it is its own world.): AU - What if L had captured Misa and Light and had them trialed and senteced to death? Would he allow Misa to die, especially when he has feelings for her? Or will he try to help her change her way of thinking? L x Misa, Light x Misa, Sayu x Matsuda, Lidner x Mello, Takada x Light, and BB x Takada.
The Happiness that Kills: Completed: (One-Shot) AU - Light's dream to create the new world has become a reality as the successors of L are nothing more. However Misa finds herself troubled because her mind continues to think about a certain detective that passed away so long ago..
Things I Hate: Completed: (One-Shot) Light ends up sick in bed with Ryuzaki and as if that doesn't annoy him enough...Misa visits to extend his pain. Story is in Light's PoV but implied L x Misa.
Thank you to everyone who has taken their times to read and review my stories. I plan on finishing A Different Path asap. Much Love and I wish you all the best!!