Poll: Which story do you like the sound of best? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Twilight.
Right, so I'm struggling to work this damn website
Right, I'm typing this fully aware that no one will read it but what the hell!
My name is Emily.
I'm sixteen and from Sydney, Australia. Ironic because I cannot stand the heat and my lifes goal is to take out the goddam sun!
Ha, glad that's off my chest.
Here's a weird one: I'm an Italian-British Vegan... yeah, figure that one out :P
My intrests include:
- books (obviously) namely: Anything by Markus Zusak, Phillip Pullman, dont mind Tamora Pierce or Stephenie Meyer, Jodi Picoult's good but all hers are depressing. Harry Potter is cool but the movies have really spoiled the books for me. Peter Singer writes some great deep stuff too.
- guitar, I'm teaching myself to play... not going so well but i'm trying
- driving! that's fun! I got my L's on the 7th of November 2008 and just love it!
- British comedy! Monty Python, Billy Connonlly, Eddie Izzard, Noel Fielding. ALL good!
- I dont watch much TV but my fav shows are: Will and Grace, The Mighty Boosh, Two And A Half Men, Kath and Kim (the Aussie version), The Vicar of Dibley... i could go on...
Fully aware that you've stoped reading now, i cant stand my Motorola phone and as soon as it dies i'll be getting a Nokia!
Um... oh! My dog died recently which sucked, but she lived well and had a bunch of cancers so at least she's not in any pain anymore... unless she went to dog hell...
On the topic of hell, i don't believe in Christianity. I completely respect religion but I'm not a very religious person.
Right, i'll stop now.
Ok, because I had absolutely no idea what these meant when I started reading FanFics I have to do this for anyone else out there who is as oblivious as me.
AU - Alternative Universe
Man is the only animal that can remain on friendly terms with the victims he intends to eat until he eats them.
If slaughterhouses had glass walls, everyone would be a vegetarian.
We all love animals. Why do we call some "pets" and others "dinner?"
Truely man is the king of beasts, for his brutality exceeds theirs. We live by the death of others: we are burial places! I have from an early age abjured the use of meat, and the time will come when men such as I will look on the murder of animals as they now look on the murder of men.
I think if you want to eat more meat you should kill it yourself and eat it raw so that you are not blinded by the hypocrisy of having it processed for you.
To my mind, the life of a lamb is no less precious than that of a human being. I should be unwilling to take the life of a lamb for the sake of the human body.
Think of me tonight