Author has written 116 stories for Transformers/Beast Wars, Batman, Ninja Turtles, and Once Upon a Time.
"Oh, I'm still evil. I just now feel guilty about it." - Stevil, Family Matters
Personal Quote: "My hands are freezing."
My brother: "Then put them in your pockets."
Me: "I can't."
Brother: "Why not?"
Me: "I have marshmallows in my pockets."
Brother: "Then put the marshmallows in the bag."
Brother: "Why not?"
Me: "I like having marshmallows in my pockets."
Hi, hi! I'm 9aza. I'm from the U.S. and I tend to be a bit fangirlish at times. Some stories I'll be posting will be mostly based on ideas my brother and I had, so be prepared for crack. However, recently I've been writing a lot of poetry in between chapters, so if you're interested, check them out.
Stories that I've posted or will post:
Note: Titles are subject to change and some stories may not be mentioned here.
Also, a word of caution: I like slash. Not everything I write will have slash, but I tend to write a lot of slashy stories.
TESOW Universe (Stories are in chronological order of events, not publishing dates. Underlined titles are the stories that have been published) (Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I will not be writing for this universe anymore. The plot's just so weird and I don't think it'll make sense if I even try to write it all out. Sorry.)
1. The Early Stages of War- 2007 movie AU with major G1 influences. Crackfic. Ever wonder how life on Cybertron was like before the Allspark hunt and 07 movie, well here's your chance to find out. Find out how certain bots and cons got their start.
2. Lost and Found- This is the story about how little Mirage met little Hound and the promise he swore to him. Short friendship fic. Takes place during chapter 6 of TESOW.
3. The Ultimate Resource- An important oneshot that takes place after chapter 19 of TESOW. "The Pit hath no fury like a Seeker without his..."
4. Caught Up- The first sequel to TESOW. Skywarp and Thundercracker have just received a message from Starscream, unfortunately, it was a bit garbled. Oneshot.
5. Hey There- He was alone, she was lonely. He was bored, she was amusing. He was older, she was younger. This is how Starscream met a human named Ms. Bennett. Oneshot. Warning: Fluff!
6. Honeymoon- Starscream had secretly gotten married and just as he and his new bride were about to enjoy their honeymoon...Skywarp, Thundercracker, Blackout, Barricade, Frenzy, and Scorponok crash it. Primus help them! Completed five chapter story.
7. Behind Closed Doors- Just a short humor fic that takes place on Valentine's Day. Starscream and Mrs. Bennett just want some time alone, but the others want to know what they're doing.
8. Gifts- It's a year later and this time Starscream and Mrs. Bennett try to celebrate Valentine's day a little differently. Just a short oneshot.
9. New Neighbors- Three shot. An important oneshot because the rest of the sequels will take place in this area. Crossover with another series (I'm not telling). You gotta love inter-dimensional travel...
10. Snails Are Evil!- A Naruto crossover. Sasuke "kidnapped" Bluestreak, Kankuro has a YouTube account, and don't go faster than the snail! Oneshot.
11. Locked In A Kitchen- There are better ways to repair a friendship... Oneshot.
12. Donut Shop- Frenzy works at a Donut shop and is really good at his job. Too bad he has to deal with a bad employee (Rumble), a free-loading Barricade, and an easily offended Jazz. Oneshot.
13. Danger- One of 28 prompts but takes place in this universe. There's a very good reason why a certain Seeker isn't an Autobot. Oneshot.
14. Steve- "I knew one day something would mutate and try to kill us all!" Oneshot.
15. New Roommates- There was one thought going through Starscream's mind at that moment: Kill Sunstreaker and Sideswipe. Oneshot.
16. For The Love of Primus, No!- There was an accident--But it wasn't Wheeljack's fault! Oneshot.
17. Selfish- One of 28 prompts. Starscream can be very selfish and sometimes that leads to awkward situations. Oneshot.
18. Parent Conference- One of 28 prompts. Sometimes Celine wishes her family was normal, if only to avoid situations like this... Oneshot.
19. I Want A- A bunch of Autobots and Decepticons lost a bet and now have to wear skirts, but Starscream and Skywarp instead have to take a dare. A dare that will change Skywarp's life. Oneshot.
20. Operation: Rescue Sparkling- Can't say much about this without giving too much away, but I will say this... Thundercracker on a stick! Oneshot.
21. A 99 Cent Sword Did What?!- Jazz accidently hurts Prowl with a sword he bought at the 99 Cent Store. Let's see what happens next. Twoshot.
22. Replacing Starscream- Starscream has a virus and Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Bumblebee, and Bluestreak decide to do something about it. Oneshot.
23. Invasion of the Sun- Skywarp has a plan and the others don't like it. Short multichapter fic.
24. Ratbat's Swear Jar- Ratbat and Soundwave discover what really happened to some minor characters. Oneshot.
25. Why Starscream Should Never Go On Vacation- The title says it all... Oneshot.
And chances are I'll probably add more stories to this universe... Oh wait, I did!
1. Broken- A twoshot about what could have happened if Starfall had raised Skywarp and Thundercracker along with Starscream in this more serious AU of the TESOW-verse. Warning: This is not a happy story!!!
2. Unrepairable- Four poems about Starfall, Skywarp, Starscream, and Thundercracker in the Broken-verse. Warning: These poems are not uplifting.
3. Movie Night- Oneshot. Takes place between Behind Closed Doors and Gifts. It's movie night and Skywarp notices that something's a little off about Mrs. Bennett...
4. Three Little Voices- A little poem about how Starscream feels about the voices in his processor.
5. Mrs Bennett, Meet Mary Sue- AKA Why Mrs. Bennett has to fight for her minor role in the future TESOW sequels. Warning: Major crack, a Mary Sue, a Hetalia reference, and an author with a short attention span!
6. My Sweetheart- A poem about Mrs. Bennett reflecting on the years she has spent with Starscream. Warning: Not one of my better poems.
The other stories I've posted are my attempts at doing 28 prompts. They're oneshots mostly about my OCs Blackshadow, Fallengrace, and Celine and all state that they're one of 28 prompts, so not to confuse anyone.
... Or the oneshots that got me into the Starscream/Sunstorm pairing.
1. Starlight- Songfic. Sunstorm would do anything to find his starlight... Warning: Slash.
2. Undisclosed Desires- Songfic. Sequel to Starlight. Starscream is forced to spend some time with Sunstorm. Warning: Slash.
3. Resistance- Songfic. Sequel to Undisclosed Desires. Sunstorm and Starscream are on the run, but why? Warning: Slash.
4. Guiding Light- Songfic. Prequel to Starlight. Ravage's curiosity reveals the connection between Acid Storm and an imprisoned Seeker.
5. Endlessly- A sequel to Resistance and Guiding Light. I might or might not write this story.
Oneshots and Multi-Chaptered Stories
1. But It Could Have Been Right- G1 verse. Now that Sunstorm can control his abilities, he is sent to Earth to train under Starscream. What can go wrong? Eventual Starscream/Sunstorm.
2. Sweetheart Soundwave- Oneshot. A parody of the fairy tale Sweetheart Roland. Poor Thundercracker has a murderous witch for a step-creator, an idiotic brat for a step-sibling, and a uncharismatic bore for a sweetheart. What's an emo Seeker to do? Why commit suicide by the way of fat sheep of course! Warning: Slash and crack.
3. The Noose- Oneshot. After a failed take-over attempt, Sunstorm is forced to witness the consequences of his carelessness. Warning: character death. Note: The sequel, Darkness in the Light, has been posted by BackgroundRobot-11!!!
4. The Twin Brothers- A parody of the fairy tale The Twin Brothers. Starscream and Sunstorm are twin brothers off to earn a living hunting. Maybe they'll have some adventures along the way with their new and odd companions. Warning: Minor slash in first chapter.
5. Hug?- Pre-G1. Shockwave was experimenting with the cloning process for the Decepticon cause. Too bad he didn't think things through when he brought the clone online.
6. Absolution- Pre-G1. Oneshot. An Autobot youngling is forced to hide in a temple and quickly discovers she has a wounded Seeker for company. No OCs. Warning: Minor slash and character death.
7. Chase- G1. Thundercracker always thought he would be the suitor, but Skywarp had other ideas. Warning: Slash. Skywarp/Thundercracker. Heavily implied Starscream/Skyfire.
8. Come Closer- G1 AU. This is a very special project of mine that I hope that people will enjoy. Several years after the Great War ends a father must decide Cybertron's fate, a child comtemplates whether or not to open the gate, and a monster lies in wait. Warnings: character death, violence, and subtle slash. Rated for safety.
9. Untitled- G1 AU. "The invaders will overwhelm the Seeker armies and conquer Vos. Your creators will perish in the fires that will engulf your home. Your people will be tortured and enslaved." In short, Starscream is having a bad day and a psychic makes it worse.
10. Spark and Soul- Birthday gift for Jesus Luvs Everyone. AU G1. "Primus has blessed each one of his creations with a spark and an eternal soul. A spark to separate them from the drones and a soul to ensure they will return to Him after death." Warning: First person POV.
11. Shark in the Water- G1-verse. Skywarp didn't mean to make Thundercracker mad enough to start ignoring him. Warning: mild slash.
12. Special Delivery- G1, sort of. "It all happened because of a stick." Birthday gift for BackgroundRobot-11.
13. Lights- Set in the same universe as Untitled. When Soundwave first onlined, the first things he saw were the lights.
14. The Seeker Without Servos- Another fairytale parody. Astrotrain needs to make better deals, someone needs to get that cow off Starscream, and an old mech wants to marry Skywarp. Wait, what?
15. RoSkNo- Written for the RoSkNo event on Tumblr. When a certain Seeker is alone, he likes to indulge himself. Warning: Mild slash at the end.
16. Things Change- G1. Growing up comes with changes as Acidstorm is about to learn... Based on an old rp.
Non-Transformers Related Stories
1. Just One Question - A Batman story. A young woman cornered by the Scarecrow makes a hasty decision. Not quite as serious as it seems. Oneshot.
2. Satin in a Coffin - A Batman story. Karen Keeny during and post Scarecrow: Year One. Warning: Did not come out like I wanted it to.
3. Beneath the Stars - A TMNT poem. 2012 cartoon. Just three teenagers stargazing in New York. Warning: T-cest and het. Raphael/Leonardo/Karai.
4. San Aikō-ka - A TMNT story. 2012 cartoon. 50 random sentences about three teenage ninjas and their somewhat rocky relationship. Warning: T-cest and het. Raphael/Leonardo/Karai.
I've written way too many poems to list.
Whoa, I have fanart!
Well, enough about my stories. I'm a fangirl of many things, but my home fandom is Transformers. I always go back to it, even after a new fandom catches my eye. I have my OTPs, but I can be flexible about pairings if the story is good.
If you ever want to chat, send me a PM. I don't bite. ;D
Well, that's all I've got to say for now. Laters!