Author has written 118 stories for Transformers/Beast Wars, Batman, Ninja Turtles, Once Upon a Time, and Puppet Master.
"Oh, I'm still evil. I just now feel guilty about it." - Stevil, Family Matters
Hey, I'm 9aza. I'm just a fangirl from the U.S. who's trying to get back into writing fanfiction. I doubt I'll ever be as active as I was in the past, but what can you do? Feel free to PM me, if you want.
Stories I've posted:
TESOW Universe (This universe is under permanent hiatus. The plot's just so weird that if I try to write it all out, it would be a huge, convoluted mess.)
1. The Early Stages of War- 2007 movie AU with major G1 influences. Crackfic. Ever wonder how life on Cybertron was like before the Allspark hunt and 07 movie, well here's your chance to find out. Find out how certain bots and cons got their start.
2. Lost and Found- This is the story about how little Mirage met little Hound and the promise he swore to him. Short friendship fic. Takes place during chapter 6 of TESOW.
3. The Ultimate Resource- An important oneshot that takes place after chapter 19 of TESOW. "The Pit hath no fury like a Seeker without his..."
4. Caught Up- The first sequel to TESOW. Skywarp and Thundercracker have just received a message from Starscream, unfortunately, it was a bit garbled. Oneshot.
5. Hey There- He was alone, she was lonely. He was bored, she was amusing. He was older, she was younger. This is how Starscream met a human named Ms. Bennett. Oneshot. Warning: Fluff!
6. Honeymoon- Starscream had secretly gotten married and just as he and his new bride were about to enjoy their honeymoon...Skywarp, Thundercracker, Blackout, Barricade, Frenzy, and Scorponok crash it. Primus help them! Completed five chapter story.
7. Behind Closed Doors- Just a short humor fic that takes place on Valentine's Day. Starscream and Mrs. Bennett just want some time alone, but the others want to know what they're doing.
8. Gifts- It's a year later and this time Starscream and Mrs. Bennett try to celebrate Valentine's day a little differently. Just a short oneshot.
And chances are I'll probably add more stories to this universe... Oh wait, I did!
1. Broken- A twoshot about what could have happened if Starfall had raised Skywarp and Thundercracker along with Starscream in this more serious AU of the TESOW-verse. Warning: This is not a happy story!
2. Unrepairable- Four poems about Starfall, Skywarp, Starscream, and Thundercracker in the Broken-verse. Warning: These poems are not uplifting.
3. Movie Night- Oneshot. Takes place between Behind Closed Doors and Gifts. It's movie night and Skywarp notices that something's a little off about Mrs. Bennett...
4. Three Little Voices- A little poem about how Starscream feels about the voices in his processor.
5. Mrs Bennett, Meet Mary Sue- AKA Why Mrs. Bennett has to fight for her minor role in the future TESOW sequels. Warning: Major crack, a Mary Sue, a Hetalia reference, and an author with a short attention span!
6. My Sweetheart- A poem about Mrs. Bennett reflecting on the years she has spent with Starscream. Warning: Not one of my better poems.
Oneshots mostly about my OCs Blackshadow, Fallengrace, and Celine. There were supposed to be 28 of these fics, but those plans fell through.
... Or the oneshots that got me into the Starscream/Sunstorm pairing.
1. Starlight- Songfic. Sunstorm would do anything to find his starlight... Warning: Slash.
2. Undisclosed Desires- Songfic. Sequel to Starlight. Starscream is forced to spend some time with Sunstorm. Warning: Slash.
3. Resistance- Songfic. Sequel to Undisclosed Desires. Sunstorm and Starscream are on the run, but why? Warning: Slash.
4. Guiding Light- Songfic. Prequel to Starlight. Ravage's curiosity reveals the connection between Acid Storm and an imprisoned Seeker.
Other Transformers Oneshots and Multi-Chaptered Stories
1. But It Could Have Been Right- G1 verse. Now that Sunstorm can control his abilities, he is sent to Earth to train under Starscream. What can go wrong? Eventual Starscream/Sunstorm. Hiatus
2. Sweetheart Soundwave- Oneshot. A parody of the fairy tale Sweetheart Roland. Poor Thundercracker has a murderous witch for a step-creator, an idiotic brat for a step-sibling, and a uncharismatic bore for a sweetheart. What's an emo Seeker to do? Why commit suicide by the way of fat sheep of course! Warning: Slash and crack.
3. The Noose- Oneshot. After a failed take-over attempt, Sunstorm is forced to witness the consequences of his carelessness. Warning: character death. Note: The sequel, Darkness in the Light, has been posted by BackgroundRobot-11!!!
4. The Twin Brothers- A parody of the fairy tale The Twin Brothers. Starscream and Sunstorm are twin brothers off to earn a living hunting. Maybe they'll have some adventures along the way with their new and odd companions. Warning: Minor slash in first chapter. Hiatus
5. Hug?- Pre-G1. Shockwave was experimenting with the cloning process for the Decepticon cause. Too bad he didn't think things through when he brought the clone online.
6. Absolution- Pre-G1. Oneshot. An Autobot youngling is forced to hide in a temple and quickly discovers she has a wounded Seeker for company. No OCs. Warning: Minor slash and character death.
7. Chase- G1. Thundercracker always thought he would be the suitor, but Skywarp had other ideas. Warning: Slash. Skywarp/Thundercracker. Heavily implied Starscream/Skyfire. Hiatus
8. Come Closer- G1 AU. This is a very special project of mine that I hope that people will enjoy. Several years after the Great War ends a father must decide Cybertron's fate, a child comtemplates whether or not to open the gate, and a monster lies in wait. Warnings: character death, violence, and subtle slash. Rated for safety. In-progress
9. Untitled- G1 AU. "The invaders will overwhelm the Seeker armies and conquer Vos. Your creators will perish in the fires that will engulf your home. Your people will be tortured and enslaved." In short, Starscream is having a bad day and a psychic makes it worse.
10. Spark and Soul- Birthday gift for Jesus Luvs Everyone. AU G1. "Primus has blessed each one of his creations with a spark and an eternal soul. A spark to separate them from the drones and a soul to ensure they will return to Him after death." Warning: First person POV.
11. Shark in the Water- G1-verse. Skywarp didn't mean to make Thundercracker mad enough to start ignoring him. Warning: mild slash.
12. Special Delivery- G1, sort of. "It all happened because of a stick." Birthday gift for BackgroundRobot-11.
13. Lights- Set in the same universe as Untitled. When Soundwave first onlined, the first things he saw were the lights.
14. The Seeker Without Servos- Another fairytale parody. Astrotrain needs to make better deals, someone needs to get that cow off Starscream, and an old mech wants to marry Skywarp. Wait, what? In-progress
15. RoSkNo- Written for the RoSkNo event on Tumblr. When a certain Seeker is alone, he likes to indulge himself. Warning: Mild slash at the end.
16. Things Change- G1. Growing up comes with changes as Acidstorm is about to learn... Based on an old rp.
1. Just One Question - Batman story. A young woman cornered by the Scarecrow makes a hasty decision. Not quite as serious as it seems. Oneshot.
2. Satin in a Coffin - Batman story. Karen Keeny during and post Scarecrow: Year One. Warning: Did not come out like I wanted it to.
3. Beneath the Stars - TMNT poem. 2012 cartoon. Just three teenagers stargazing in New York. Warning: T-cest and het. Raphael/Leonardo/Karai.
4. San Aikō-ka - TMNT story. 2012 cartoon. 50 random sentences about three teenage ninjas and their somewhat rocky relationship. Warning: T-cest and het. Raphael/Leonardo/Karai.
5. Maybe We'll Meet Again - OUAT story. Rumpelstiltskin never knew what the spinsters did before they took him in as a child. If he had, maybe his view on fairies would've been different as an adult. Hiatus
6. Introducing the Family - OUAT story. The Golds have a surprise for the Charmings. Crackfic.
7. Hold My Little Hand - Puppet Master story. Blade and Jester watch the view at the Bodega Bay Inn. Mild slash.
I've written way too many poems to list.
Whoa, I have fanart!