Poll: If I were to write a sequel to Blackbird, would you read it? Vote Now!
Author has written 3 stories for Twilight.
I, Emmy, do solemnly swear to review all the fics I read, regardless of the number of reviews, its age, or anything else. I have joined the Review Revolution.
Copy and Paste this into your profile to join the Revolution; because everyone knows how much it sucks when you have 500 hits and 3 reviews...
Howdy y'all! This is Emmett and Jessica! Whoooo!
Emmett: Hey, this is Emmett. No, my name is not really Emmett. And I'm a girl. Long story short, according to mi amigas, I'm most like Emmett. What should you know about me...hmmm...I love Twilight (and New Moon, and Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn...) and I love to write! So i figured I'd join the two! Yay! So I took my turn at writing Fan Fics! I honestly don't know if they're any good, but I'll let you make that decision. I'm hoping writing fanfics will improve my writing (because goodness knows I'm not that good) so hopefully as I crank out more stories, they'll get better. Oh, and I liked Breaking Dawn. At least the second half. I don't care what Jessica says (Actually, the more I think about it, the less I like it. Ok, I just won't think about it). And I love reviews. Seriously. It's the only way that I know people are actually reading my stuff. So review! It would make me sooooooooper happy!! I read every one of them and they all make me grin like a mad-woman. ILY ALL!!
Guess what! I have a website now! Cause I was bored! Go check it out:
I have short stories there that aren't fan fiction (well, just one so far) and pictures from Forks. Because I've been there. Woot!
I also have a Twitter account:
I recently got a fictionpress.net account, so here's the URL for that:
And I'm just all about "social networking" sooo...ask me questions and I shall answer.
Alrighty, I don't think anyone will read this far anyway, so I'm not gunna take the time to edit this little section. I really just want to finish typing this so I can go have an ice cream bar...yum...
Ok, I know it's a little early to think about this, but I've already got new stories crossing my mind. But I'm really awful at naming stories until the minute before I post them, so they're both un-named. I just wanted to get the ideas out there in case anyone wants to PM to tell me their preference.
So my ideas: (If you are reading Blackbird and aren't to chapter 15 then maybe you shouldn't read these.)
1) A sequel to Blackbird. I definitely wasn't planning one. In fact, I told myself that I wouldn't do a sequel, cause most of the time those aren't as good. But in chapter 15, Alice say's this: “No! No, Jasper. She’s – Bella’s important! She’ll be a huge part of our lives if we save her! And, I get this feeling, these flashes, that if we don’t save her, something very, very bad will happen.”
Yeah, I didn't exactly plan that. Alice just decided to say that - without my permission, might I add! And I have nothing planned for Blackbird to make what she said true. So I think Alice just wrote an intro to a sequel for me. Thanks, Alice. I really appreciate it...
But I don't know the plot of that story yet. So...I'm thinking about it...
2) My other idea is the 1918 one. It would be all human. This is what I have so far (though it is subject to change.):
Edward goes to war, meets Bella there.
Woo! I have it a little more planned than that but I don't really wanna say anything else until I know for certain what I'm going to do. I'm pretty sure now that I will eventually do this one. Of course, there are 1918 stories, but there are hundreds of fan fictions where they meet at college and Edward's a player and Bella calms down his partying ways, etc... I'm not saying those are bad stories (I actually love those) but there are hundreds of them! There aren't hundreds of 1918 stories, so I think I'll be okay. I'll try to make it a little different. It's going to be a lot about WWI, that's just the way it is. I love historical fiction, and if I write historical fiction, I want to get the history right. This one will be much more mature (...hopefully...I'm not a very mature person...at least, not on fanfiction.net. I think it's because I can't see you guys grimacing when you listen/read me ramble and go on and on and on and on...so I just keep going on and on and on and on and eventually my 10 year old side comes out).
So, those are my ideas. If anyone wants their say, it's much appreciated.
And that, my dears, is that.
28 random facts about me:
1) It's absolutely insane how much I am in love with the number 56.
2) The word 'incognito' is pure awesomeness.
3) I can't live without my grande double chocolate chip frappuccinos.
4) Favorite TV show is Death Note (no, not the movie. The anime TV show).
5) I dyed the under part of my hair and bangs blue. I think it looks pretty bad ass. But then it faded and so I dyed my hair again and now it's a dark dark dark brown. That looks pretty bad ass too.
6) (Besides the Twilight series) my favorite books are: The Mortal Instruments, House of Night series, The Count of Monte Cristo, any Jane Austen book, basically any classic book. I'm sure there's more...
7) My favorite movies: STAR TREK! Twilight, Pirates of the Caribbean (all 3), Lord of the Rings (all), Star Wars (all) (I'm a nerd. I know), Stick It (KELLAN LUTZ!!), Stardust, The Princess Bride, Pride & Prejudice, The Phantom of the Opera, The Covenant (all those hot guys...nuff said)
8) I'm short (5'3" Compared to all my friends (besides Jessica), this is really short)
9) My birthday is January 12. Everyone forgot.
10) I'm 1/4 Sicilian (which is the most of one thing), and still have family living in Sicily. (I really want to move there for a year or two, just to learn the culture).
11) I have an 11 year old sister.
12) I never have just one favorite song, but several, as well as bands. Right now my favorite songs are all 3OH!3 songs, Cobra Starship, Escape the Fate, The Crane Wife 3 by The Decemberists. Any Disturbed songs (much to the annoyance of our friend 'Bella'). Also Paramore, Linkin Park, Breaking Benjamin, Red, Owl City. Um, I know there's more...
13) My favorite fan fiction of all time is either Boycotts and Barflies by vjgm or The Sapphire Amulet by ebtwisty9. That's a tough one, to choose.
14) I am at this very second watching Mary Poppins.
15) My real name is Amanda. Congrats for reading this far, there is your reward.
16) I recently got a Myspace (and a Facebook). It's an experiment, scientific purposes only. We'll see how it goes.
17) I procrastinate more than any person ever should.
18) I've been playing the piano for at least 8 years, but I'm not naturally good at it at all. I actually have to work to be good (what a concept! WORK!)
19) I wish I was more like my dad, even though I kind of hate him. (I know it's a strong word. You don't know him though.)
20) I want to learn to play the guitar, but I think my fingers are too short (not that they're abnormally short...)
21) I want to learn Italian (because I want to move there for a little while) but I can't find anywhere that offers Italian (I can't learn on my own. I have to have someone actually teach me or I'll get too lazy and just not do it).
22) I've only ever had one boyfriend, and that was in 5th and 6th grade. (Make that two, that didn't last long at all)
23) When I catch people looking at me (you know when that happens, you're just sitting/standing there, you turn, and there's some random person or even someone you know just flat out staring at you?) I give them really weird smile/grimace thing that I bet freaks them out a little.
24) I have a jacket obsession. (seriously, they are my favorite accessory. I see a jacket, I have to have it!)
25) On the weekends, the only reason I get out of bed is for my home made hot chocolate with pounds and pounds of whip cream on top.
26) One of my biggest pet peeves is when people spell "loose" when they mean "lose".
27) Another of my biggest pet peeves is when people misspell "definitely". I rarely see it spelled right, and I honestly need to get over it because people just aren't going to learn how to spell that damn word...
28) Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney movie of all time.
29) E.E. Cummings is my favorite poet.
30) I love Chris Pine.
31) Alex Pettyfer as Jace is the most perfect thing EVER.
32) Yes, I mean Jace from The Mortal Instruments. If you haven't read those books you should get off this website and get to a library or book store! You have no idea what you're missing out on.
33) I'm going to marry Logan Lerman. Don't you dare try and stop me.
Hope you enjoyed! If I think of more, I might add more (it was originally 3 random facts...I get carried away way to easily...)
If the Twilight books were my boyfriends:
Twilight would be my first love. Innocent and understanding, but would refuse to go all the way.
New Moon would be my depressed (yet smart) emo boyfriend that I don't exactly love but I go back to him over and over again anyways.
Eclipse would be my steady boyfriend. A little jealous maybe, but I still love him (yet there is nothing like a first love...)
Breaking Dawn would be the boyfriend that would forget to go to the dates. Or suddenly he's cheating on me out of nowhere. I don't know with who (maybe a baby that's half vampire) but there's something not quite right about him. He may look ok, but underneath he kinda reminds me of that really gross guy that made those cable guy movies. Larry the Cable Guy? Right? Yeah, I think that's right.
Take it away, Jessica!
Jessica: This is Jessica. My names not really Jessica, but, like Emmett said above, apparently that's who I'm most like. I love Edward Cullen, like more than Bella does. Lol. It annoys my friends to no end. Haha. BD was like a bad ff written by an untalented 12-year-old. Yeah, that bad. I love music and football and Twilight, besides BD. That's it for now :)
Ok, ok. "Jessica" here. And I kinda hate that I'm "Jessica", btw. I think I'm more like Bella, but whatever (HAHAHAHAEmmett laughs at that). As long as I don't end up with Mike...lol. So, here are the 25 random facts Emmett has been insisting on ;)
1) I am also between the age of 12 and 22. Haha.
2) I love Seventeen magazine :)
3) Sometimes, my eyes are like this really perfect gold-ish color that looks super vampire :D
4) I, unlike Emmett, have both Myspace and Facebook. Though that places me with about a trillion other people. Ha.
5) I am in a math class with people up to four years older than me. It's a bit creepy.
6) I love football. It's amazing :)
7) VJGM or whatever, is like my fave author on here :)
8) I'm a vegetarian. Deal.
9) I personally think that Bush, McCain, Cheney, and Palin (among others) should burn to death on national television. I would watch that.
10) I once heard that Barack Obama is like "G-d dipped in a big vat of chocolate". I found that mildly amusing. XD (Emmett here; at first I didn't know WTF she was talking about. What's G-d? Does she mean God? Then I realized that that's what Jewish people write when they're talking about God. I felt a little stupid for not knowing that. Oh yeah, she's Jewish. So, in case you didn't know that, G-d is God. Crazy stuff ~Emmett)
11) I love boys. Giggle
12) I like Gossip Girl, 90210, and Privileged. Never miss 'em :)
13) I hate rootbeer. And cheesecake. And the Pittsburgh Steelers.
14) I love music. Its amazing. Like every kind :)
15) I text an unhealthy amount.
16) The room I'm in right now is green.
17) I have tons of stuffed animals. They're cute :D
18) I don't really like the color yellow.
19) Pam and Jim from "The Office" belong together.
20) Avril Lavigne and Taylor Swift are the most talented, gorgeous girls in the world. It's true.
21) The song I'm listening to right now is a girl saying "I'm a freak" over and over again. Haha.
22) Edward is pretty /eyes glaze over/
23) I like cupcakes. I made some today...
24) Snow is only good when it cancels school. Ice sucks ass.
25) I have homework I should be doing...
(YAY!! THANK YOU JESSICA!! ILY!! ~Em)
So, read our stuff, hopefully it's good :D
Once again, these aren't are real names. So don't leave comments or anything asking if they are. Plus Emmett's female. Remember and don't ask!
Read, review, be happy, have some ice cream. Yum.
Our annoying 'copy and paste this on your profile' section. Because Emmett is just like that. And would really enjoy seeing a computer bunny have world domination.
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year (or more). I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Twilight, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, secilmis yazar, All The Pretty Horses, 2hottwilightchicas
I don't usually do these, but I read this and the whole time I'm thinking "Oh my God, has someone been spying on me or something??" So, naturally, I had to copy and paste it. This could be my biography, seriously.
If you are addicted to vampires and would like to become one, post this onto your profile. (Are you kidding me! I would fuckin' LOVE to become a vampire! Screw like!)
~Emmett and Jessica (pfff...we are vampires...pretty bad ass ones too...)
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what you are doing that is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on. Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumb war with yourself. Crazy is when you type up all your favorite sayings, print them off and tape them to your wall, just for something to do. Crazy is when you memorize the complete biographies and physical traits of every character in Twilight (or almost, at least). Crazy is when you write Emmett or Edward Cullen is hot on your homework instead of doing it. Crazy is downloading all of Twilight and New Moon off the books on C.D. from the library, and listening to them over and over again. Crazy is when you don’t say a thing about yourself in your fan fiction bio but instead yell random things that make you late. Crazy is when you start getting antisocial because you want to read instead of hanging out with your friends. Crazy is when you make random Twilight references and you see Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse related things and point it out to your friends and they tell you to shut up and you’re crazy. Crazy is when you rather read then eat. Crazy is when you sprain your ankle and keep on skateboarding. Crazy is when you memorize those phrase thingies that everyone posts on here and randomly say them to everybody you do and don't know. Crazy is when you print off two copies of your favorite "Copy and pastes" and stick one copy on your wall and the other inside your school locker. Crazy is color coordinating your braces and hair (blue. You didn't think anyone would notice. But they did. And called you crazy). Crazy is telling the person that you liked, that you liked them. On accident (long story...) If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile and add something crazy you've done to the list!
(Bold things are what Emmett added, italics are what Emmett LOLed at and has definitely done (notice that most of it is in italics...). She can even recall when. She's that awesome.)
(Haha, I just noticed...the words look like a tree...love it XD
What a Boyfriend SHOULD do:
When she walks away from you mad
When she stares at your mouth
When she pushes you or hits you
When she starts cussing at you
When she's quiet
When she ignores you
When she pulls away
When you see her at her worst
When you see her start crying
When you see her walking
When she's scared
When she lays her head on your shoulder
When she steals your favorite hat
When she teases you
When she doesn't answer for a long time
When she looks at you with doubt
When she says that she likes you
When she grabs at your hands
When she bumps into you
When she tells you a secret
When she looks at you in your eyes
When she misses you
When you break her heart
When she says its over
When she reposts this bulletin
Stay on the phone with her even if she's not saying anything.-
When she says she's ok don't believe it, talk with her- because 10 yrs later she'll remember you-
Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her-
Treat her like she's all that matters to you.-
Tease her and let her tease you back.-
Stay up all night with her when she's sick.-
Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think its stupid.-
Give her the world.-
Let her wear your clothes.-
When she's bored and sad, hang out with her.-
Let her know she's important.-
Kiss her in the pouring rain.-
When she runs up to you crying, the first thing you say is;
If you do post this in the next four minutes the one you love will :
Copy and paste the bunny to your profile to help him achieve world domination!
as though no one is watching you.
as though you have never been hurt before.
as though no one can hear you.
as though heaven is on earth.
Number your 12 favorite Twilight characters, in order, and answer the questions below.
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
2) Do you think Four is hot?
Bella. Uhh I guess she’s pretty
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
If Jacob got Carlisle pregnant? They would have some interesting kids
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine?
Emily. I wrote one! On my other account. (icemonster56 in case you were wondering)
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple?
No they would not
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
Jasper/Emily or Jasper/Charlie. Jasper/Emily because I don’t think he swings the other way.
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
If Esme walked in on Emmett and Jacob. Well…she wouldn’t say anything mean, that’s for sure.
8) Make a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic.
When Alice thinks that Bella’s dead, she goes to Forks to comfort Charlie. In the book, Bella came home first to find Alice in her house. What if Charlie was the one that got home first?
9) Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
Edward/Carlisle. I’ve never ever ever ever seen one.
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve fic?
Esme/Jacob. Nurture vs. Nature
11) What kind of plot would you use if Four wanted to de-flower One?
If Bella wants to de-flower Edward? Well the plot would be that of Eclipse.
12) Does any on your friends list think Three’s hot?
Alice. Well, maybe, she’s a vampire so she’s attractive…
13) Does anyone on your friends list read or draw Eleven?
Not that I know of but maybe.
14) Would anyone on your friends list read Two/Four/Five?
Emmett/Bella/Jasper. I’m sure.
15) What would Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
“WHERE’S MY GUN??” (when he’s angry) or “Am I going over the speed limit” (when…well, ya know…)
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you use?
Carlisle…the one that goes “Doctor, doctor, give, me the news, I gotta bad case of loving you…”
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Edward/Paul/Jacob Warning: It will get rough.
18) What might be a good pick up line for Ten to use on Two?
Charlie to Emmett… “You’ve been a very bad boy, just let me go get
19) When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
20) What is Six's super secret kink?
21) Would Eleven shag nine? Drunk or Sober?
Rosalie shag Emily. I don’t think she would even do her drunk.
22) If Three and Seven got together who tops?
Alice/Esme?? I’m not even going to think about that!!
23) One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven and a brief unhappy affair with Twelve, then follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Three." What title would you give this fic? Name three people on your friends list who might read it. Name one person who should write it.
Edward and Emily are in a happy relationship until Emily suddenly runs off with Bella. Edward, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Rosalie and a brief unhappy affair with Jacob then follows the wise advice of Jasper and finds true love with Alice. The title of this would be “Never Fucking Happening”. I don’t know anyone that would read that. The only person that would write this is someone who really doesn’t like the plot of the book.
24) How would you feel if Seven and Eight were canon?
Esme/Carlisle. Well they are so I’m pretty happy about that.
Has anyone else seen the dolls their making of Bella and Edward?? I laughed when I saw them. Not because they look bad (they're really good actually) but they're wearing what they wear in the movie and I can totally see a 10 year old or something buying them and making them make out. Haha. Only problem: they're 140 dollars. Yeah. I was like "WTF??" Also notice on the homepage, the poster of Twilight? That's the dolls! It may be obvious to some people but someone had to actually point that out to me...haha. Click on the poster icon thing to see the dolls or go to the second link, it takes you straight there.
I recently found out that Hot Topic has an Edward doll for 17 dollars. Much more reasonable, I think.
Blackbird pictures: (just so you guys know, I don't know how to make actual links that turn blue and you can just click on them. I thought they were supposed to automatically do that like in emails, and for all I know, they do. But in case they don't, just copy and paste. If anyone wants to PM me and tell me how to make them turn blue, that'd be pretty awesome! Just saying... And if the links are blue (and they just won't turn blue for me) then ignore this whole message.)
Chapter 10: Emmett's Birthday
Bella's joke present:
(still cracks me up...)
Chapter 14: The Funeral
I know they're not really described in the story, but I had tons of fun picking these out. Plus Bella's boots will be mentioned/seen later on in the story (by...Alice maybe...? Mwahahahaha!)
Rosalie's dress: (this was originally a different dress but Macy's had to be a butt and take it off their website.)
Rosalie's shoes: (Rosalie screamed "Stilettos! Give me stilettos!")
Esme's shoes: (Macy's once again decided to be a butt and take this off their website. I'm too lazy to find another pair. I'm sure you guys can use your imaginations.)
Unsafe External Link