Author has written 5 stories for Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Hunger Games, Planet of the Apes, and Supernatural.
http://chekovatthedisco.tumblr.com/ (I run a freaking Chekov blog)
Good day. I don't post much on here anymore (Like, at all, actually.) Anyway, I've just decided to pick up writing again, so you can either wait here or visit me at my Tumblr.
Anyway, if you ever are on Omegle, you know you've found me if I tell you I swing for half-Japanese hippies. Or if I ask you 'If I say Hat Trick, you say...?'
Albus/Scorpius (but not at the same time as Drarry, because then it's just weird)
Percy/Annabeth (Percy Jackson & The Olympians)
Katniss/Peeta (This may have to do more with Josh Hutcherson than anything, but I supported it before the movie, too. Oh, Hunger Games category for the idiots)
Finnick/Annie (They're just so CUTE! and TRAGIC.)
Anakin/Padme (Stawars - I'm just a Stawars geek)
Luke/Mara Jade (Totally true. Look it up. Oh, and I don't believe in twincest, so Leia's out)
Marigold/Christian (Once Upon A Marigold, it's a cute story, read it.)
Zach/Cammie (Gallagher Girls. And come to think of it...)
Josh/Cammie (I like Josh so much better)
Marena/Eric (The Silenced... except I haven't read this book in a million years, so I don't even remember what happens anymore)
Donna/Eric (That 70's Show)
Jackie/Hyde (That 70's Show)
Alec/Jace (Mortal Instruments.)
Jace/Himself (It could SO happen)
Clary/Alec (I don't care if Alec's gay in Mortal Instruments)
Will/Tessa (Infernal Devices)
Sheldon/Penny (Big Bang Theory)
Howard/Bernadette (Yeah... Big Bang Theory)
Wolowitz/Koothrappali (Mostly, I just wanted to write Koothrappali, but I could totally ship this - especially since it's canon)
Jack/Ralph (Lord of the Flies, but only for certain situations)
Mercutio/Tybalt (The Closet Gay Theory me and Pineapple's Fidelity had for Romeo and Juliet!!)
Sadie/Anubis (Kane Chronicles)
Carter/Zia (Kane Chronicles)
Nick/Mary (Skinjacker Trilogy)
Mikey/Allie (Skinjacker Trilogy)
James/Logan (Big Time Rush)
Louis/Harry (One Direction)
Moving on to Pairings I Hate (Also, Ships I Jumped Off Of)
Hermione/everyone except Ron
Twincest - Fred/George
Luna/Draco (Yes, I did used to ship this)
Draco/Ginny (Yeah, I used to ship this too)
Almost all of the creepy pairings you can come up with except the ones I said I liked
Jackie/Fez (That 70's Show)
Jackie/Kelso (That 70's Show)
Hyde/Donna (That 70's Show)
Sheldon/Amy Farrah Fowler
Kurt/Blaine (Glee) I just really really don't like Darren Criss, which isn't normal.
Any Character in anything I like/OC (even though I write this, but I'm discontinuing it... and rewriting it for Fictionpress)
Things from Toy Story... please do not write smut for them. It's creepy
Pairings I Will Tolerate, But Don't Necessarily Love, Hate, Support, Protest, or Even Ship
Kendall/Carlos (It kind of comes with the territory of Jagan)
And getting past pairings to other things.
Panic! At The Disco
Forever The Sickest Kids
Family Force 5
Favorite T.V. Shows: That '70s Show and Big Bang Theory and Supernatural
So my friends and I were watching 2012 yesterday, and we started talking about how Wisconsin is the only state that survives, and then we decided that Wisconsin will become the capital of the U.S., only it will then be the United States of Wisconsin, and our National Anthem will be That '70s Show theme song
Marching Band is basically the greatest thing ever invented and I could go on about it for about 10 books, but I won't. Here's a few random things from it though: I remember the Craiggo song, and when Craig got a fag cut, and when David glared and smiled from under his hair, and that time that I didn't know where I was going in Opener and that time Caitlin took my mouthpiece and that time... you get the idea
Did anyone else love the look on Eric Forman's face when he found out Donna was on birth control and Bob was there at the pharmacy? Because I laughed through the whole commercial break about it...
So, I got an annoymous review today from a person that said I had some names of instruments wrong... and they are right. So I need to fix this.
Tubas are concert and sousaphones are marching. Yes, this is true, but our band marches legit marching tubas, so tubas it remains.
French Horn is concert and mellophone is marching. Also true, but our French Horns march marching French Horns, which are different from mellophones
And we also have bass clarinets marching, not just clarinets.
I don't know exactly what's wrong with pit, except for the fact that I didn't say what each person plays, because it varies from song to song. But, I guess the instruments would be marimba, vibes, xylophone, timps, gong, keyboard, and I don't even know because I'm not in pit
About the one or two drum majors... yeah, that's also true. Most years we have one. But last year, which I was basing this story off of, we had 4 drum majors. I don't know why. We had one person for our Opener and Ballad, another person to conduct Drum Solo, and a third to conduct Closer. And we had a fourth that conducted during parades.
Looking at that, it makes me think our band is incredibly screwed up:D
I would like to thank A Real SPHS Marcher for pointing these things out to me, because they were right, except our band is apparently strange. I appreciate the time they took to tell me this, and I would've just PM'ed them, but as I said, it was an annoymous review.
Also, when this story is done, I will be posting a sequel. A sequel? you might ask. Yes, because I already started writing it, and I like this story.
And then a sequel to the sequel.
And then a sequel to the sequel to the sequel.
And after THAT, I am going to write a sequel to that series about Draco's son, Scorpius.
Which there will be only 1 of, I'm pretty sure. (One sequel about Scorpius, I mean)
Everyday I'm Slytherin
Fun Facts About The Author/Random Shit The Author is Sharing
2. I'm a stalker
3. I know this because when I type the letter 'L' into my Facebook search, one of the top 3 people that comes up is someone I'm not even friends with, but I'm on their page quite a bit (actually we're friends now)
4. When I read fluffy fanfics, I tend to just go all 'IT'S SO FLUFFY!' to the computer and generally get a bunch of weird looks
5. I found the Mayville Hippie... and now the hippie is on semi-permanent hiatus
6. I love Big Bang Theory
7. No author can ever make me hate a main character the way Cassandra Clare can. Her female leads, Clary and Tessa, just KILL me.
8. I'm naming my sons Liam Takamakawashbashakakmakawashibashihashi, Bromine, Peter Parker, Craig, Jeremiah, David, Jace, Bruce Banner, Jason, Mason, and probably a lot of others I can't think of
9. I read WAY TOO MANY Drarry fics
10. So... I realized today that for people that ship Fred/George... that ship name is either Gred or Forge and a little part of me died
11. Would it be okay if I had twin boys and named them Fred & George?
12. If a book mentions something I like, I'll smile at it for awhile fondly
13. Same goes for half-Japanese
14. Chase is Guy #2... we're kind of just waiting for him to realize it
15. Apparently, naked bikers ride by the farmer's market in Madison
16. And Nat prefers ugly guys
17. I only swing for half-Japanese hippies with Justin Bieber-esque hair from Mayville who sing solos in two songs and who can't spell worth shit and are made Prom King and also have girlfriends. Which narrows my choices down considerably. I only know of like one person that fits that. (Okay, okay, don't freak out if you read this. I don't actually have a romantic interest in him. It's my disclaimer, because I don't know, it kind of just is.)
18. And any other hot guy, which actually includes Bass 4, and not Matt Lewis (sorry. I don't think he's ugly, he just doesn't fall into my category of supermegafoxyawesomehot)
19. I'm trying to determine when I attracted a fan base that is obsessed with Naruto, Zelda, and My Little Pony, as I'm not interested in any of those things
20. When your English essay is 'Justify whether or not war is an acceptable case for murder', you write 'War, I despise, because it means destruction of innocent lives. War means tears from thousands of mother's eyes, when their sons go out to fight and lose their lives. War, what is it good for? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!' and your teacher writes on it 'Very eloquent. I ABSOLUTELY agree!'
21. I've never seen AVPM or AVPS, so feel free to call me a hypocrite for using supermegafoxyawesomehot
22. I decided I should start reading Clary/Alec fics today and I realized there aren't very many
23. And then I decided I needed to write a Clary/Jace crackfic (I kind of specialize in crack fics.)
24. If you type in 'fluff' in the search bar, and click on 'Books', 'English' 'Harry Potter' 'Harry P.' there are more fics about him and Draco than him and Ginny
25. I just spent two hours messaging everyone that favorited/alerted/reviewed You Might Be A Band Geek If to tell them it will be deleted
Deep Philosophical Questions I've Come Up With:
2. Is the Star Wars galaxy made up of the same elements as ours?
3. What happens if you time travel back to the deep South in the Civil War era and sing karaoke to Michael Jackson's 'Black or White'
4. If I say Hat Trick, you say...?
Unsafe External Link