Author has written 60 stories for High School Musical, RENT, Harry Potter, Wicked, Peter Pan, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Suite Life series, Camp Rock, Twilight, Sonny with a Chance, Wizards of Waverly Place, Breakfast Club, Hannah Montana, Zoom, Misc. Movies, Edward Scissorhands, iCarly, August Rush, Glee, and Toy Story.
Height: My goal in life since I was...like...2...was that I would reach 5 foot because my family is ridiculously short. How tall am I? 4'11 and 1/2. Failure.
Book I Am Currently Reading: The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (and after like three months, I'm ALMOST done!)
Couples I Like:
High School Musical:
In the Heights:
That 70's Show
Movies - Pocahontas/John Smith, Smitchie, Louis/Lyla, Jack/Rose, Jane/Tom (Becoming Jane)
Couples I Don't Like:
Stories: (Section Last Updated: 11/20/11)
Attack of the Annoyingly Catchy Pop Songs: I WILL have a chapter posted by noon on the 23rd. I WILL!!!
Prom Night: The gLee Way: So I've figured out that I want the next chapter to be from Santana's POV, and it will be in 2nd person. This is my first time doing that, so I'm super nervous. I will have it posted by Thanksgiving night.
Rachel's Redemption: As soon as I get the second season, I will start writing. Or if I find a website that lets me watch for free.
Shopping Can Be Hazardous to Your Health:I will get to this after BEtween You, Me, and the Night.
In a Moment: I have one more chapter planned for the first season, and then when I get the second season, I will scan for more moments.
Of Serpents and Lions: I will try to get one chapter up every Monday, starting in December.
Between You, Me, and the Night: I will conquer this after AotACPS is done.
ALL OTHER STORIES ARE ONE-SHOTS OR COMPLETE!!!!
Shameless Publicity for Stories I REALLY Freakin' Love
Basically, these are stories on my favorites that I read again and again and again and again because they are so freakin' good. If any of the authors of said stories have a problem with me mentioning their stories, pm me and I will take it off my list. I mean no disrespect, I just really freakin' LOVE these stories.
Unexpected by bgn: Daryl/Glenn fanfiction for the Walking Dead, with the occassionaly cameo chapter by Norman Reedus and Sean Patrick Flannery. I pretty much squeed like a fangirl the entire time.
Hyde's Long Way Home by MistyMountainHop: Hyde/Jackie fanfiction from That 70's Show. Basically, it's Groundhog's Day meets That 70's Show, but SOO freakin' amazing, and it fixed that horrible ending for the Zennies as well, which is a plus.
Evil Model Cars by Sarah1281: Lex/Clark friendship from Smallville. Just a cute little one-shot between the two of them, around Season 5. It's the cutest, funniest thing in the world and you should read it right now if you love Smallville.
This a Hickey or a Bruise? by Dear Near Scary: Sam/Kurt with Santana tagging along from gLee. AU of what COULD have happened during Blame It on the Alcohol. I pretty much love everything this author writes, but this one is my absolute favorite.
Slytherin Pride by shiftingful: Drabbles about the Slytherins from Harry Potter during the seventh book. It's their take on the war, on life, on love, and is just pure awesomeness packed into small scenes, which is hard to do, but boy does this pull it off.
Found a Soul on the Bathroom Floor by truehekili: Alex/April from Grey's Anatomy, with lots of Alex/Cristina/Meredith frienship. AU after the sixth season. It's a What If? type thing, and I pretty much did nothing but reread this story for about a month. My Chemistry grade suffered for it, but I was happy.
Boys Don't Do That by Solstice Muse: Ron/Harry friendship about why the two of them never hug. I'm pretty much a sucker for bromantic moments, and this is chock full of it.
Fraternite by Bob5: AU of the third season of Gossip Girl, ft. Chuck/Eric frienshippyness and Chair added in to make us smile. I love Chuck/Eric and they are RIDICULOUSLY underused in the show. And of course I love Chair.
The Mouth: An Aside by Fyrefly: Siryn/Deadpool from X-Men, movieverse. This is kind of an outtake from her other story, the Victor, which I also LOVED and HIGHLY suggest you read right away. Everything is so in character and so beautifully written and my English teacher hated me for two weeks because I read these stories instead of doing my homework.
Love Spray Painted on My Heart by Silverone3: Graffiti Pete/Sonny from In the Heights. Cute drabbles about the couple, ranging from how they finally got together, to people's reactions, to just cute little moments.
It Might've Been the Hamster Wheel by hellomynameis-kita: Lolliver from Hannah Montana. They get into another fight, and Miley schemes to get the back together again. Simple plot, but the writer takes the idea and goes the freakin' distance.
We Make Our Own Luck by dytabytes: Siryn/Deadpool again, because they are one of my favorite couples. Also featuring a few of Deadpool's oh-so-lovely friends.
There's more, which I will add at a later date.
I am the boy who never finished high school, because I got called a fag everyday
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
17. Throw skittles at people and yell, "Taste the rainbow!'
18. Go the toy section, get a light-saber and start challaging people to a jedi match.
19. Follow a random person and if they turn and ask why are you following me yell, "No I won't have sex with you!"
Repost this if you laughed...
Disclamer: I do not own any of the characters in the stories I've written unless specifically said that I do own that character. They are not mine, I'm just borrowing them. I do have permission though, so it's okay. I will give them back...eventually. (cue evil laughing.) I'm putting this here in case I forget to before my stories. And I will forget it on most of my stories, so sorry!